#1 2022-02-13 17:00

buron_ql22

RockHardNZ - High grade Crystal Meth (Ice) [[Review]]

General Information

Vendor Name: RockHardNZ
Product/s reviewed: High grade Crystal Meth (Ice)
Price before shipping (NZD): $190.00 for 0.5g
Shipping cost: $4.50
Price per unit: $380.00/g

Customer Service

Score: 5/5

[X]  Superb: Polite, prompt, ensures satisfaction
[  ]  Good: Professional, exhibits customer care
[  ]  Satisfactory: Adequate responses, resolved issue
[  ]  Marginal: Subpar communication, partial resolution
[  ]  Bad: Poor communication, no resolution
[  ]  Awful: Abusive responses, no resolution

Product Quality

[X]  Highest purity - highly potent
[  ]  Mostly pure - potent
[  ]  Minor cut or impurity - strong
[  ]  Cut and/or impure - medium to weak
[  ]  Almost entirely cut - very weak
[  ]  Possibly bunk - no effect

Processing Speed

Score: 4/5

[  ]  Processed & marked shipped in 24hrs
[X]  Processed & marked shipped in 48 hrs
[  ]  Processed & marked shipped in 72 hrs
[  ]  Package is late
[  ]  Package is very late
[  ]  Never received package

Price Value

[X]  Excellent - great value & low cost
[  ]  Moderate - worthy value & fair cost
[  ]  At-market - neither good nor bad
[  ]  Below-market - so-so value, high cost
[  ]  Exorbitant - low value, excessive cost
[  ]  Rip-off - little-to-no value, unjustified cost

Stealth & OpSec

Score: 2/5

[  ]  Vacuum-sealed
[  ]  Mylar bag/non-porous container
[  ]  Decoy/misdirection
[X]  Low package profile
[X]  Good OpSec/PGP

Total score

21 out of 25 for 84%.

Additional review notes

Best meth I've ever had in my life since 2009. Great burn, doesn't dissipate quick, crystalizes nicely. Barely had 0.1 and its lasted me for days.

#2 2022-02-16 20:20

Cooked

Re: RockHardNZ - High grade Crystal Meth (Ice) [[Review]]

If you buy BTC from coinbase it is extremely easy.

#3 2022-02-17 11:20

SupremeGentleman

Cooked wrote:

You mean this coinbase?

Coinbase Identity Verification FAQ wrote:

What is Identity Verification?
Coinbase uses Identity Verification in order to comply with KYC (Know Your Customer) regulations. KYC is a way of identifying and confirming that a customer is who they say they are. It’s a multi-step process that helps to prevent the creation and use of fraudulent accounts.

What if I’m having trouble verifying my identity?
When filling out your information, make sure that your name matches your legal name on your ID and the information you provide is free of typos. Contact us if the information entered is accurate, but you still cannot pass verification.

Why am I being asked to go through Identity Verification?
As a regulated financial services company, Coinbase is required to identify the users on our platform. Per the Coinbase User Terms, we require all customers to verify their identity to continue using our service.

We didn’t always require Identity Verification to sign up for Coinbase, but we now require all customers to input their information. This means any customer who signs up for Coinbase, as well as any customer who is currently on our platform who never verified their identity in the past, needs to verify their identity in order to continue using Coinbase.

Do you understand what that means? It means that your BTC transactions are traceable to your natural person, tagged with your globally unique ID number (e.g. passport number).
Easy. Yeah it's easy to fuck up your life by being a lazy retard.

#4 2022-02-17 13:20

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Mix coins. Fungibility and traceability is the name of the game.

Or use btc to buy monero anonymously and then monero to buy btc.
Congratulations you have now disposed of bitcoins linked to you and traded it for anonymous possesion of some other guys bitcoins from around the globe.

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#5 2022-02-17 17:40

opsec101

Globally there is a huge volume of BTC transactions every day going into DNMs paying for drugs , it happens so much and is so common place now that police gave up on chasing down the buyers. They only have enough resources to go after resellers. LE got copies of the largest past markets databases and transaction logs so they got the evidence of exactly what people bought and the funds used, but there are too many to do anything about it.

#6 2022-03-10 17:30

Cooked

SupremeGentleman wrote:
Cooked wrote:

You mean this coinbase?

Coinbase Identity Verification FAQ wrote:

What is Identity Verification?
Coinbase uses Identity Verification in order to comply with KYC (Know Your Customer) regulations. KYC is a way of identifying and confirming that a customer is who they say they are. It’s a multi-step process that helps to prevent the creation and use of fraudulent accounts.

What if I’m having trouble verifying my identity?
When filling out your information, make sure that your name matches your legal name on your ID and the information you provide is free of typos. Contact us if the information entered is accurate, but you still cannot pass verification.

Why am I being asked to go through Identity Verification?
As a regulated financial services company, Coinbase is required to identify the users on our platform. Per the Coinbase User Terms, we require all customers to verify their identity to continue using our service.

We didn’t always require Identity Verification to sign up for Coinbase, but we now require all customers to input their information. This means any customer who signs up for Coinbase, as well as any customer who is currently on our platform who never verified their identity in the past, needs to verify their identity in order to continue using Coinbase.

Do you understand what that means? It means that your BTC transactions are traceable to your natural person, tagged with your globally unique ID number (e.g. passport number).
Easy. Yeah it's easy to fuck up your life by being a lazy retard.

Well obviously you do not make the order direct from your Coinase acc idiot...

#7 2022-03-11 13:40

SupremeGentleman

Cooked wrote:

(a) I don't use custodial wallets like coinbase and you shouldn't either. If you do, you don't even own any crypto - you've got an IOU for hypothetical crypto, which can be revoked at any time (we have a few examples of this just in the last month).
(b) Sure, transfer it around a bunch of times and pay all the extra fees and still get pwnd by fairly straightforward analysis of the PUBLIC ledger.
(c) Security/privacy is not a product or an afterthought, it's a set of behaviours and principles. Those who don't observe them strictly get busted as soon as the powers that be care enough to try.

I don't actually care what you choose to do - it's better for me if there are low hanging fruit for coppers to nick before they get to me, as long as I don't do any business with them. I've done all I can to help you.

People are saying in the other thread that RockHardNZs stuff is garbage anyway - so they're accusing this of being a fake review essentially. Lucky for me I suppose.

#8 2022-03-13 14:00

Cooked

SupremeGentleman wrote:
Cooked wrote:

(a) I don't use custodial wallets like coinbase and you shouldn't either. If you do, you don't even own any crypto - you've got an IOU for hypothetical crypto, which can be revoked at any time (we have a few examples of this just in the last month).
(b) Sure, transfer it around a bunch of times and pay all the extra fees and still get pwnd by fairly straightforward analysis of the PUBLIC ledger.
(c) Security/privacy is not a product or an afterthought, it's a set of behaviours and principles. Those who don't observe them strictly get busted as soon as the powers that be care enough to try.

I don't actually care what you choose to do - it's better for me if there are low hanging fruit for coppers to nick before they get to me, as long as I don't do any business with them. I've done all I can to help you.

People are saying in the other thread that RockHardNZs stuff is garbage anyway - so they're accusing this of being a fake review essentially. Lucky for me I suppose.

For someone asking advice on products and bitcoin sourcing you seem to have a pretty shit attitude towards others. We, all as drug enthusiasts and customers on the same marketplaces should be here to look out for each other. Not run each other down. Take it with a grain of salt, just some food for though.

But yes, RockHardNZ stuff is absolute garbage, do not waste your time or money. I would rather take amph paste than his gear and I know I would get more out of it too.

#9 2022-03-31 19:50

TheKingpin

I agree about other product being shit but why does it have good reviews and no complaints? Is all 70 fake feedback?

#10 2022-04-14 22:30

m92fs

TheKingpin wrote:

I agree about other product being shit but why does it have good reviews and no complaints? Is all 70 fake feedback?

I actually made a thread on this a while back. Almost nobody ever leaves even a neutral rating, let alone a bad review. The only time you will ever see a bad review is if there is major fuck up. This leads to some weird situations where someone selling bunk coke has like 90% good reviews but only 2 were brave enough to review the product how it actually was.

I also find it weird that the price is always given the top score. Like this is the cheapest possible price this product could have been listed at when that is clearly not true. I've seen vendors been given top marks on prices for benzos when they are charging absurd prices like $20 for one pill.

The only way I can make sense of this in my head is that customers are too scared of being blacklisted and don't want to fuck up future buying opportunities. It kind of renders the whole review system as useless except when the vendor has done something very bad like not delivering the product at all. You cannot judge quality of the product on reviews.

I also think the good, bad, neutral review system also contributes to it. Its too binary. Maybe something like a 5 star rating review would work better because with the current system, someone who thinks a product is worth 3 out of 5 will rate it as good which is the same score a product of the highest quality would get.

Last edited by m92fs (2022-04-15 00:00)

#11 2022-04-14 23:30

trapmaster

Really fucking hate people who do this, who cares if you get blacklisted? If we put up with shit gear at heavy prices and give positive reviews things are just gonna keep getting worse.

Dunno if the lisiting is still up but saw scarface with cocaine listed @ 575$ per gram... what the actual fuck

Board footer