50 Pills - 50.00 NZD/Pills    
100 Pills - 49.00 NZD/Pills    
250 Pills - 38.80 NZD/Pills    
500 Pills - 38.00 NZD/Pills    
1000 Pills - 37.50 NZD/Pills    
Shipping Cost: $16.12
Price/Unit: $60/Pill

CUSTOMER SERVICE
This vendors customer service has a lot to be desired. Please see review section PROCESSING SPEED for the main issues I have encountered so far.

PRODUCT QUALITY
The quality of product is entirely subjective to the individual/knowledge of the individual taking it. From research, I know most Oxy M30 Blue worldwide are cut with a fentanyl analogue or similar. Due to my high opiate tolerance and the high price of opiates in NZ and on Tor market. I have purposely ordered these for this reason. In fact, part of the reason I wanted to make this review was to warn people of this so they can be careful when using these pills. I do believe however, the vendor should be outlining this in the product description and it is very reckless of them not to. These pills are very strong so be careful! I would advise that a person with small to no opiate tolerance crush the pill up and either insufflate or volumetrically dose no more than 1/8th of a pill to start with. Personally, I started with insufflating 1/4 of a pill and that got me sufficiently high for 3-4 hours before I had to redose. Bear in mind, it takes me at least 200mg of pharmaceutical oxycodone to get high. So, there is a good reference point for future users of this product.

PROCESSING SPEED
Vendor will accept order and mark as shipped instantly. However, this means that the vendor is marking the order as shipped prior to actually posting the package. This is frustrating when you are trying to keep track/predict when the package will arrive and all vendors should not mark an order as shipped until the order is actually sent.

I have made 3x orders of this product from PuristInNz to date. Here are my shipping experiences with the 3x orders.

Order 1
Order placed through Dark0de market prior to it being shut down/exit scam. The order was for a sample of 1x Oxy M30 and therefore I only had to pay for courier fees. Order was marked as shipped on a Saturday and arrived the following Friday. No complaints here as it was a free sample.

Order 2
Order placed on Tor market on a Monday night and was accepted that night. Vendor marked the order as shipped early the next morning. So, I assume the package was sent on the Tuesday. Package arrived on Thursday, so 2DD. Overall I was very happy with this order.

Order 3
Order placed on Tor market. At this point I have placed 2x successful orders with the vendor and I feel comfortable to continue placing orders with them. However, this order was very disappointing. The order was placed on a Monday night and vendor accepted and marked the order as shipped within an hour of the order being place - So the order was marked shipped at night which is therefore a false shipping date/time. Nonetheless, I hope/assume the vendor posts the package the next day and given my past order I expect it to arrive within 2-3 days. It gets to Thursday and the package has not arrived and so I request the tracking number from the vendor - Now, here is an excerpt from the vendors profile:
"PurestInNZ take extra care with packing and shipping the orders all order are SENT with tracking delivery".

I request the tracking number from the vendor as I want to see if it will arrive before the weekend. Vendor takes over a day to reply to my message and requests me to confirm my address for "Safety reasons". I confirm my address and the vendor takes over another day to reply and states the following:
"Sorry sir had some little issue with shipping system but is sorted now, please give 1-2 days if you will not get your order we will send it again with extra products for the trouble. Thank you".

I am now starting to get frustrated/pissed off as I placed the order at the start of the week because I wanted it for the weekend. The vendor falsely marked the order as shipped early and is taking over a day to reply to my messages (Even though I can clearly see he has been online multiple times each day that I have messaged him). I then reply to the vendors above message:
"What so when was it sent? What is the tracking number?"

Still no reply after almost another day, so I message vendor again:
"Come on man I can see that you've been online at 12:00. Why cant you just give me the tracking number? Or if there were shipping problems just admit it and send a reship straight away. I want this product, that's why I ordered it on Monday..."

So, we get to a day and a half after the vendors last reply and I get the following message back:
"Mate if you will not the your order I will send you 15 oxy pills to make it up. Brother you can not lose with us"

To which I reply the following two messages, staggered approx 12 hours apart (Bear in mind I can see that the vendor has been online multiple times between my messages processing orders):
"Ok, if it does not arrive tomorrow please send 15x oxys. I can provide name and address again"
"Can you please reship 15x oxys? I will resend shipping address?"

Finally, we are now at almost a week since I placed the order. Here is where I am at in summary:
- The order was marked shipped on a false date.
- The order has not arrived.
- There has been extremely poor communication from the vendor.
- Vendor has still not answered my last two messages.

I can see the vendor has been online multiple times since my last messages have been sent. I can also see the vendor has almost 30 unanswered messages, which is on the rise. In addition to this, I can see other customers are starting to request refunds. So, at this point I am very worried that I have spent a substantial amount of money on an order that is not going to arrive.

PRICE VALUE
There are two factors to take into consideration within this review section:
1 - If you are to consider the product as pure oxycodone, the price is very poor.
2 - When considering that these pills are almost definitely mixed with a fentanyl analogue or similar, these pills are very good value for money. Especially given some of the ridiculously high prices of opiates on sale in NZ. You can get very high for the price of 1x Oxy M30 Blue! Just be very careful :)

STEALTH & OPSEC
Stealth for the first order was pretty poor, with just a baggy containing the product inside some cardboard taped at both ends. It would have been nice for it to be at least double bagged in case the baggy came open somehow.
Stealth for the second order was somewhat better as a decoy was provided.
Overall though, I find the vendors stealth/OpSec extremely poor as here is an excerpt from the vendors profile:
"All order small and big will be packed very well, double vacuum bags, myler foils, bubble wrap and special decoys so we MAKE SURE ALL ORDERS WILL GET TO THE TARGET."

Therefore, the only truth to the above statement is the decoy part.

ADDITIONAL REVIEW NOTES
I will update this review if/when any progress occurs with my third order. From my experiences so far though, be wary of this vendor and please be careful using this product due to it containing a fentanyl analogue or similar. Due to the extremely low dosage required of fentanyl, a hotspot due to poor mixing can easily cause an overdose and death. Stay safe all!

*EDIT 13/3/2022
So after the vendor promising a reship and stating that they had reshipped, nothing ever showed up almost a week later. During this time, I sent the vendor 6x messages asking if the reship had been sent and requesting tracking. The vendor never viewed any message (Along with a lot of other unread conversations I can see on their profile), even though I could clearly see them logging onto the market on a daily basis. Bloody disappointing. At this point, I contacted support and requested a refund. I explained my situation to support and they suggested I wait for 7 days and the refund will autoprocess due to lack of contact from the vendor. I thought I was going to have to wait the 7 days but approx 1 day after the refund request, the vendor accepted it and I got refunded 100% of the funds - Very odd indeed. So, I assume they never sent the reship as they said they would. Moral of the story, I would have loved to continue buying this product off PuristInNz but their lack of comms and just being shit to deal with in general means I will not be ordering off them anymore going forward. I have a couple of ideas as to why they are like this but it is just speculation:
1 - A common issue amongst vendors, taking too much of their own gear to the point where it fucks there thinking and they keep screwing up orders.
2 - The vendor got overwhelmed with an influx of orders and obviously had a poor/or no method of internally tracking/recording what had been sent where and so on - Hence never being able to produce tracking numbers for orders when requested.
If you decide to order of PuristInNz, I would suggest being very careful and do not get your hopes up in regards to receiving your order quickly (Maybe even at all). I definitely would not be placing large orders with them as the risk is far too high.
If the vendor ever put a halt on escrow orders and made them all finalize early I would avoid them like the plague!

Last edited by GearLife69 (2022-03-13 13:50)

#2 2022-03-06 18:00

bside30

Re: PuristInNz - Oxycodone M30 Blue - 30mg

Thanks for sharing this, was a little sus on those oxys.
user harm reduction should be a really high priority, just sad to see there was nothing mentioned on his advertisement about possible cutting.
anyone else tried the oxys?

Last edited by bside30 (2022-03-06 18:00)

#3 2022-03-06 19:20

GearLife69

No worries, I agree harm reduction should be a top priority. At least we as a community can do what we can to inform each other within these forums.

I believe others have found the same as me - The first comment in the feedback on this product stated "Awesome new vendor, oxy hits hard". Which to me could only mean two things, either the person who took them had no tolerance or it is cut with fentanyl/fentanyl analogue.

#4 2022-03-08 12:40

bside30

I ordered some pills and will do a fentanyl strip test when I get them for you guys.
Will update in a few days!

**UPDATE** 09/03/2022
Tested the oxy 30mg and xanax 4mg both came back negative, but that doesn't mean they are as safe as a genuine pharma pill.
could be cut with something less harmful but will still put you on your ass so don't be a dumbass and take a whole or half pill.
start with and 1/8 if you have little to no tolerance, maybe take a 1/4 if you have a high tolerance.

Cheers

Last edited by bside30 (2022-03-09 13:00)

#5 2022-03-10 06:50

chitty

GearLife69 wrote:

The order was placed on a Monday night and vendor accepted and marked the order as shipped within an hour of the order being place - So the order was marked shipped at night which is therefore a false shipping date/time.

Maybe by shipped he meant it had been dropped off that night into a post box even though it won't be collected till the next day

#6 2022-03-10 09:50

kartman

bside30 wrote:

I ordered some pills and will do a fentanyl strip test when I get them for you guys.

**UPDATE** 09/03/2022
Tested the oxy 30mg and xanax 4mg both came back negative, but that doesn't mean they are as safe as a genuine pharma pill.
could be cut with something less harmful but will still put you on your ass so don't be a dumbass and take a whole or half pill.
start with and 1/8 if you have little to no tolerance, maybe take a 1/4 if you have a high tolerance.

Cheers

yes definitely agree. i learned a great lesson in taking half of the m30. luckily i only got floored and didn't od.

does the strip test you used test for fent only or does it test for the many analogues as well?

I believe the xanax contained some kind of benzodiazepine.wether or not that was alprazolam i cannot comment but the benzo feeling is unmistakeable .

Whatever was in the m30 pills was fucking strong.

after that experience i wont ever be taking opiates or opiods again. it felt fucking amazing and if i ever take something like that again ill be chasin it for the rest of my life.

#7 2022-03-10 18:20

bside30

The fent test strip I used was by dance safe rapid response, it only tests for fent and not anything else.

#8 2022-03-11 22:20

gingerbreadman

Just wondering of those who have taken the M30s, how are they best consumed? Obviously oxycodone has an extremely high bio-availability taken orally so is usually the best route, i was just wondering if this was the case with these, due to the likelihood of having a different chemical in them? Anyone had the chance to compare oral to insufflation?? (I have an extremely high tolerance to opioids and am very careful, so this post is regarding the best way to consume for enjoyment rather than harm reduction, as there have been many comments on the high potency of them!)
Cheers yall!

#9 2022-03-13 13:30

GearLife69

gingerbreadman wrote:

Just wondering of those who have taken the M30s, how are they best consumed? Obviously oxycodone has an extremely high bio-availability taken orally so is usually the best route, i was just wondering if this was the case with these, due to the likelihood of having a different chemical in them? Anyone had the chance to compare oral to insufflation?? (I have an extremely high tolerance to opioids and am very careful, so this post is regarding the best way to consume for enjoyment rather than harm reduction, as there have been many comments on the high potency of them!)
Cheers yall!

Hey gingerbreadman

I have not personally taken them orally - Only ever insufflated. I know insufflation can make it hit harder/faster but the pills are very small, so the reason for insufflation was to try and better control my dosing. So crush a single pill and cut up into 4x lines and go from there. Even snorting a 1/4 was bloody strong and I too have a high opiate tolerance (I need at least 200mg of oxy even to feel anything). If you want to dose orally I would suggest volumetric dosing as the safest/most accurate. However, I do not know how easily these pills would dissolve in water - Surely if you crushed on up and mixed it will with warm water that would be sufficient though.

Cheers

#10 2022-03-13 13:30

GearLife69

bside30 wrote:

**UPDATE** 09/03/2022

Cheers

Thanks for taking one for the team bside30. If it is not generic fentanyl, I wonder what it is cut with to be so damn strong in such a small pill!? Do you have any ideas?

#11 2022-03-13 16:00

gingerbreadman

Could be a fent based analogue or an opioid like research chemical  at a guess

#12 2022-03-19 00:00

bside30

Yea defo has another adulterant in it, just not sure what.
I wouldn't recommend snorting it shits way too strong.

#13 2022-03-20 16:40

gingerbreadman

Have asked in general, but if one of you guys has any of these left you'd part with, i didnt manage to get mine before purest got booted and would be keen to purchase. Hard for me to get enough opioids to be worth it at online prices so i was gutted he got kicked!!

#14 2022-03-21 21:30

GearLife69

gingerbreadman wrote:

Have asked in general, but if one of you guys has any of these left you'd part with, i didnt manage to get mine before purest got booted and would be keen to purchase. Hard for me to get enough opioids to be worth it at online prices so i was gutted he got kicked!!

Hey man, I do not have any left and am in the same boat as you. Would love to get some more if anyone had some to sell.
With regards to your predicament, I have managed to find someone local to me that I can purchase pharmaceutical oxy (Usually oxynorm 10mg) off at 2 $/mg. Not super regular/consistent but it seems I can get a reasonable amount n a monthly basis. They come still in their trays so they cannot be tampered with prior to use.
If you were keen on some I could possibly organize something for you. From our conversations on the forums you seem like a genuine person in need of opiates (Much like myself). Let me know if you are keen and we can discuss further - There would obviously need to be some level of trust involved as I am not set up as a vendor on Tor and do not plan to. All good if not though - Just trying to help out a brother in need. God speed.

#15 2022-03-21 21:40

GearLife69

Sweet as, let me have a think about it tomorrow and will come back to you and see if we can work something out. Lads in need got to stick together during hard times - Especially with so many vendors playing silly buggers. The vendor quality has gone to shit in the last 6 months on Tor Market I feel. Makes hard work for the admins, who I have a lot of respect for.

#16 2022-03-22 06:40

gingerbreadman

Agreed man, makes you appreciate the vendors that work hard to maintain there reputations and look after people too, should never bite the hand that feeds! Cheers bro, ill do the same

#17 2022-03-31 13:50

bside30

These m30 blue oxys contain a synthetic opioid called etonitazepyne.
do NOT dose them if you still have some as a genuine oxy

#18 2022-03-31 14:30

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

bside30 wrote:

This is interesting to know. I was guessing carfentanyl by the reports being posted.

#19 2022-03-31 17:20

thattguy

I was guessing etazene, im still a bit gutted i didnt get any! But yep, definitely wouldnt wanna dose them the same you would oxy. Thanks for the update man

#20 2022-03-31 17:20

Cooked

bside30 wrote:

Looks like you are on the ball:

https://highalert.org.nz/alerts-and-notifications/highly-potent-opioid-found-in-fake-oxycodone-tablets

Did you find out from that article or did you get a pill tested? Would have to be some gnarly testing to nail it down to that RC.

#21 2022-03-31 17:20

GearLife69

thattguy wrote:

I was guessing etazene, im still a bit gutted i didnt get any! But yep, definitely wouldnt wanna dose them the same you would oxy. Thanks for the update man

I thought that too initially, but the half life/duration of etazen is really short and these lasted a good 3-4 hours at least. Was similar duration to a normal oxy but wayyyyyy stronger.

#22 2022-03-31 17:30

thattguy

I wish that guy was less of a dick haha. The crack was pretty decent too

#23 2022-04-01 01:30

trapmaster

does anyone know what market he is on? dont really wanna have to sell my liver to afford enough just one or two recreational dosages of oxy.

waiting on some H to get here but mail is so slow i dont wanna really wait probably at the minmum another 20 days.

cheers

#24 2022-04-01 09:10

Cooked

FarmerJohn wrote:

They're on World Market under the name PurestInAus or PurestInOz, can't remember exactly. Best bet is to reach out to them through that account and see if they can put you in touch with their man in NZ.

Last I checked their World acc had not been online for multiple weeks and had very bad reviews as well. The whole operation seems like its run by a bunch of idiots.

#25 2022-04-01 10:00

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

from the article https://highalert.org.nz/alerts-and-notifications/highly-potent-opioid-found-in-fake-oxycodone-tablets

A lethal dose of N-pyrrolidino etonitazene is equivalent in size to a few grains of salt. Pharmacological data suggests this opioid exhibits potency similar to etonitazene, which is approximately 20 times more potent than fentanyl. Fentanyl test strips can't detect N-pyrrolidino etonitazene or other ‘nitazenes’.

Fake oxycodone pills that have been illicitly manufactured often have unpredictable dosages, resulting in unintentional overdosing. Internationally, many pills have been shown to have varying doses even within the same batch.

Crazy that drug law has people seeking out these things for affordability.

#26 2022-04-01 10:20

GearLife69

TormarketSupport wrote:

from the article https://highalert.org.nz/alerts-and-notifications/highly-potent-opioid-found-in-fake-oxycodone-tablets

A lethal dose of N-pyrrolidino etonitazene is equivalent in size to a few grains of salt. Pharmacological data suggests this opioid exhibits potency similar to etonitazene, which is approximately 20 times more potent than fentanyl. Fentanyl test strips can't detect N-pyrrolidino etonitazene or other ‘nitazenes’.

Fake oxycodone pills that have been illicitly manufactured often have unpredictable dosages, resulting in unintentional overdosing. Internationally, many pills have been shown to have varying doses even within the same batch.

Crazy that drug law has people seeking out these things for affordability.

Yeah I fully agree. But I also agree with trapmasters comment. Value for money, the oxy m30 blues were a better than any opioids currently listed or that have been listed for a long time. Considering you could use between 1-2 throughout the day and get super high  which would only cost you approx $140-$150 in total. Whereas if you tried to get the same level of high from oxys (At 2.50 $/g) it would cost you $750+. So 6x more the cost!!

#27 2022-04-01 14:00

trapmaster

Leaves me scratching my head how these "idiots" could get so much weight past customs... such a fat shame they couldn't stick the landing for this market.

well, anyone who finds out where they are setting up shop next gimme a ping. Might do what john says and try contact them via world market because lets be real this vendor was shaping up to be a fucking amazing domestic with all the stuff they had, sad it went all down the toilet.

#28 2022-04-01 18:00

m92fs

I would also like to know if anyone finds out where he sets up shop. I may be a shameless opiate addict willing to risk death with whatever crazy substance he is passing off as oxy but I am not willing to pay 2.50 / mg or whatever ridiculous price the next vendor decides to charge for oxy on the Tor market.

#29 2022-04-01 19:20

gingerbreadman

m92fs wrote:

I would also like to know if anyone finds out where he sets up shop. I may be a shameless opiate addict willing to risk death with whatever crazy substance he is passing off as oxy but I am not willing to pay 2.50 / mg or whatever ridiculous price the next vendor decides to charge for oxy on the Tor market.

Yeah I know them feels. Im keeping my fingers crossed for Etazen as farmerjohn mentioned getting some RCs in stock.

Last edited by gingerbreadman (2022-04-01 19:40)

#30 2022-04-02 12:50

trapmaster

fr, if FarmerJohn gets in even a few select research opiates we could finally have a consistent supply that isnt over priced to shit.

would also probably bring down the price on real opiates which i would love to see.

Godspeed to anyone who wants to use opiates to relax in 2022 at the current price they are

#31 2022-04-03 13:20

m92fs

trapmaster wrote:

fr, if FarmerJohn gets in even a few select research opiates we could finally have a consistent supply that isnt over priced to shit.

would also probably bring down the price on real opiates which i would love to see.

Godspeed to anyone who wants to use opiates to relax in 2022 at the current price they are

That sounds interesting. Who is FarmerJohn and did he mention he would be stocking these items?

#32 2022-04-03 21:10

gingerbreadman

Id be keen on patches, if they are pharms. I quite enjoy them i just dont fuck with any clandestine made fentanyl products generally! Then again, its rare to find H without it these days and i am partial to that!

#33 2022-04-04 18:50

Cooked

FarmerJohn wrote:

That sounds interesting. Who is FarmerJohn

Some asshole.

Nah boys I've been trying to source something but even in countries where every other analogue is still legal opiate RCs are not, The Man really doesn't want you getting high on opiates. I might have a lead on Fent patches though, we'll see, no promises.

Yeah I would definitely be keen to buy some fent patches. Great to cut up smoke on top of a bowl of weed haha.

There are some clearnet sites that sell Etazen. Not sure how legit they are but could be worth a look!

#34 2022-04-04 21:20

gingerbreadman

Cooked wrote:
FarmerJohn wrote:

That sounds interesting. Who is FarmerJohn

Some asshole.

Nah boys I've been trying to source something but even in countries where every other analogue is still legal opiate RCs are not, The Man really doesn't want you getting high on opiates. I might have a lead on Fent patches though, we'll see, no promises.

Yeah I would definitely be keen to buy some fent patches. Great to cut up smoke on top of a bowl of weed haha.

There are some clearnet sites that sell Etazen. Not sure how legit they are but could be worth a look!

I like smoking it off foil! Dont want to taint it with pot haha!

https://theprimechems.com/buy-etazene-desnitroetonitazene/

I dont think getting 10g for myself would be a good idea though.....

I saw it on another market a while ago shipping from UK but cant for the life of me remember which one!

#35 2022-04-06 21:20

gingerbreadman

m92fs wrote:

PurestInNz is now over on ASAP market under the same name

#36 2022-04-07 02:00

trapmaster

Finally found him on ASAP market.

Looks like he has raised the prices down on his products which is nice to see, probably gonna order a small amount of his green xanax bars and oxycodone m30 press pills.

price for 3 m30s is now 140nzd which considering one pill lasted me a couple nights snorted which in my mind is fucking crazy the price ratio to how many times you could probably get high off these little shits.

#37 2022-04-07 20:30

m92fs

trapmaster wrote:

Finally found him on ASAP market.

Looks like he has raised the prices down on his products which is nice to see, probably gonna order a small amount of his green xanax bars and oxycodone m30 press pills.

price for 3 m30s is now 140nzd which considering one pill lasted me a couple nights snorted which in my mind is fucking crazy the price ratio to how many times you could probably get high off these little shits.

Let me know how it go's. Also interested in ordering from him.

#38 2022-04-07 22:30

trapmaster

Will do.

#39 2022-05-03 04:20

bside30

Hey sorry for being inactive, yeah I got the m30s tested by a lab, seems like the xans were okay.
It's fucked how people have to take the shitty knock offs, since the og stuff is too expensive.
stay safe and good luck

Board footer