#1 2022-05-07 00:50

m92fs

Opiate Gang

I thought I'd start a thread for us opiate loving bros out there as some other threads were hijacked by us. Share any news, experiences or advice on opiates. Its tough out there opiate bros, especially with the insane prices we have been seeing. We should stick together

UPDATE
Since TM is down most Vendors have moved to Tor2Door & Incognito

Last edited by m92fs (2023-07-11 15:10)

#2 2022-05-07 14:40

m92fs

Re: Opiate Gang

I wrote this while drunk and high last night and now in the sober light of day see the post and title is a bit cringe lol.

Still though, seems like a lot of people on the forum are interested in opiates, like trapmaster, cooked, gingerbreadman and others, so it may be useful to have 1 thread we can use to share news or just have a good ol bitch about prices.

#3 2022-05-07 22:10

gingerbreadman

Good to have a place of refuge when we are shunned by the rest of the narcotics community haha!
I noticed that SunshinePipeline mentions on their profile that they are supposed to be getting potent H in the near future, so im pretty curious to see what the price and quality of that ends up looking like

#4 2022-05-08 02:10

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

I'm fully on board with this thread. I love reading yours guys shenanigans.

#5 2022-05-08 02:20

m92fs

gingerbreadman wrote:

Good to have a place of refuge when we are shunned by the rest of the narcotics community haha!
I noticed that SunshinePipeline mentions on their profile that they are supposed to be getting potent H in the near future, so im pretty curious to see what the price and quality of that ends up looking like

His prices for benzos are the best I've ever seen on the market but unfortunately his oxy is the usual $2.50 / mg. Very speedy service too.

In other news, PharmaPlugNZ said all his products will be available soon. His 40mg oxys are listed at $2 / mg for 240mg (cheaper again for larger amounts ) which while not being as low as we would like is still better than the current prices we are seeing.

Last edited by m92fs (2022-05-08 02:20)

#6 2022-05-08 02:20

m92fs

FarmerJohn wrote:

I'm fully on board with this thread. I love reading yours guys shenanigans.

Hey mate, I remember there was talk of you getting RC opiates. Did anything ever come of that?

#7 2022-05-08 16:50

Cooked

Good on you m92fs, big time into this! Glad you enjoy lurking too FarmerJohn haha - You have been a great vendor so far in my experience (Product, delivery and communication - Providing heaps of info on your products). I wish all vendors were like yourself.

So, times are shit for us "dope fiends" regarding sourcing on Tor Market. I have a local source in which I can get the following, usually in bulk amounts but just depends on the time:
Oxycodone - ER 20mg
Morphine - Both IR and ER (Sevredol) at various dosages
DHC - ER 20mg
Benzos - Diazepam, Lorazepam, Clonazepam and Temazepam
Stims - Dexamphetamine, Ritalin both IR and ER

So, if anyone is in a bind and does need to try and source outside of Tor Market hit me up and we could try and work something out (As I am not listed as a vendor currently). Not trying to make money or screw anyone over, just willing to help fellow opioid enthusiasts that may be in need. Hopefully one day someone pays it forward to me.

Hope all you cobbers have had a good weekend!

#8 2022-05-08 19:40

m92fs

@Cooked, I see you discussing how to keep the sickness at bay during the week on the Dr Cannabinoid thread. Have you looked into kratom? Like other opiates on the market its very expensive but I have a supplier from Europe and its real cheap to buy weeks or months worth. Never had a problem with customs either.

It takes a bit to adjust to because its not as powerful as other opiates but its a very cheap and effective way to keep the withdrawals at bay once you do.

How much do you get the DHCs for? I find them to be a very under rated opiate and usually have a great time on 600mg.

Last edited by m92fs (2022-05-08 19:40)

#9 2022-05-08 20:30

Cooked

m92fs wrote:

@Cooked, I see you discussing how to keep the sickness at bay during the week on the Dr Cannabinoid thread. Have you looked into kratom? Like other opiates on the market its very expensive but I have a supplier from Europe and its real cheap to buy weeks or months worth. Never had a problem with customs either.

It takes a bit to adjust to because its not as powerful as other opiates but its a very cheap and effective way to keep the withdrawals at bay once you do.

How much do you get the DHCs for? I find them to be a very under rated opiate and usually have a great time on 600mg.

Hey mate, yeah I have tried Kratom a couple of times. First time was when I had a low opiate tolerance, did not really get any euphoria or feel anything at all unfortunately. The second time I tried it to counteract most physical withdrawal effects which did work somewhat, but I think I needed a higher dose.

With your source, does it come as powder or extract? I have read a lot on reddit r/Opiates where some pretty heavy IV fent/opiate addicts in USA will use the extracts (I think they come in caps from head shops) with some good success. My plan is to keep tapering on the DHC until I get down to say 120mg dosage 3-4 times a day and then jump to kratom for 1-2 weeks before full cold turkey. I know this is a weak way to do it buy I need to do it this way to stay functional as I have high demanding job with a lot of responsibility and so cannot afford to just go cold turkey and take an impromptu week off work neutral. After I get off the kratom, I will give myself a decent break off all opiates and then will return to using oxy recreationally once a week.

I originally got myself into this pickle due to chronic lower back pain (I have lumbar disc protrusions, pretty much split and slipped discs), where I started using whatever opioids I could get my hands on daily just to function. While I am pretty knowledgeable on a lot of drugs I was naive in the fact that I did not think I would get withdrawals from taking a high dose every day for 2-3 weeks. Boy was I wrong! The first day of withdrawals I though I had bloody Covid, but came to realize it was opiate withdrawals, and thought to myself SHIT!

With regards to the DHC. I get 60mg at 5$ each. Not super cheap but cheap enough to make it semi affordable for me given my current situation. If you are interested let me know how many you are after and I will see what stock levels are looking like with my source smile

#10 2022-05-08 23:20

trapmaster

Might be getting 110x Oxy 10s tomorrow bois.

PRAY FOR ME BAHAHA XD

#11 2022-05-09 02:10

PharmaPlugNZ
Verified Vendor

m92fs wrote:
gingerbreadman wrote:

His prices for benzos are the best I've ever seen on the market but unfortunately his oxy is the usual $2.50 / mg. Very speedy service too.

In other news, PharmaPlugNZ said all his products will be available soon. His 40mg oxys are listed at $2 / mg for 240mg (cheaper again for larger amounts ) which while not being as low as we would like is still better than the current prices we are seeing.

Our oxy listings are live now & cheapest available on the market.
40mg listing will be live soon, just going through testing,.

(Restocks weekly)

Enjoy! Please leave feedback. Also our Benzo listings are now live

Last edited by PharmaPlugNZ (2022-05-09 02:10)

#12 2022-05-09 02:20

PharmaPlugNZ
Verified Vendor

The new pricing we have set should leave you guys a little leg room smile

NZ Pharma made sourced oxys = $1.70/mg no matter quantity purchases.
40MG Oxy imports we have sourced from USA = $1.50/mg no matter quantity purchases.

The 40mg Oxy have been heavily tested & are ready to bring to market soon.
we are not here to kill anyone like the fake m30 oxy guy. we personaly take over 100 pill out of each batch we receive and test every pill to ensure quality of rest of batch

prices may drop more depend on stock levels & how fast the oxy will move.

Last edited by PharmaPlugNZ (2022-05-09 02:30)

#13 2022-05-09 15:20

hhhman

Cooked wrote:

I originally got myself into this pickle due to chronic lower back pain (I have lumbar disc protrusions, pretty much split and slipped discs), where I started using whatever opioids I could get my hands on daily just to function. While I am pretty knowledgeable on a lot of drugs I was naive in the fact that I did not think I would get withdrawals from taking a high dose every day for 2-3 weeks. Boy was I wrong! The first day of withdrawals I though I had bloody Covid, but came to realize it was opiate withdrawals, and thought to myself SHIT!

With regards to the DHC. I get 60mg at 5$ each. Not super cheap but cheap enough to make it semi affordable for me given my current situation. If you are interested let me know how many you are after and I will see what stock levels are looking like with my source smile

If you are working full time it is a bad situation to be in. You could ask a doctor to go on methadone to taper off , especially if your DHC source could run out.
The disadvantage is getting blacklisted from being prescribed benzos or pain killers again if they see that on your record.

Last edited by hhhman (2022-05-09 15:20)

#14 2022-05-09 18:30

Cooked

hhhman wrote:
Cooked wrote:

If you are working full time it is a bad situation to be in. You could ask a doctor to go on methadone to taper off , especially if your DHC source could run out.
The disadvantage is getting blacklisted from being prescribed benzos or pain killers again if they see that on your record.

Yeah man that is the exact reason holding me back from hitting up my doctor. But fuck it is hurting my wallet big time! Hopefully just keep reducing my DHC dosage over the next month and then switch to kratom for a 1-2 weeks when I stop the DHC. Can get myself dexies for energy at work and valium for sleep as a temporary solution while I go through withdrawal. I found the fatigue and not being able to sleep the worst part of the physical withdrawals for me personally.

#15 2022-05-09 19:50

m92fs

PharmaPlugNZ wrote:

40MG Oxy imports we have sourced from USA = $1.50/mg no matter quantity purchases.

we are not here to kill anyone like the fake m30 oxy guy. we personaly take over 100 pill out of each batch we receive and test every pill to ensure quality of rest of batch

Great to see some competition on the market. I just put an order in with another vendor but I'll for sure be using you next time with those prices.

#16 2022-05-09 20:10

m92fs

@cooked, I wouldn't be trying to get methadone to help with an issue that you are managing with DHC. Methadone is a far stronger opiate and is much much harder to come off. Not to mention you well be listed as a drug seeker with doctors forever.

Your back story is actually very similar to mine and I've gotten myself into the situation where I was a daily user too before. My go to strategy was to rapid taper over 1 week and then jump off at a low dose. It sucks a little for a few days but isnt as bad as it could be considering we aren't banging a gram of heroin a day. Sometimes on day 2 or 3 if it feels particularly bad then I will take a small dose to ease the withdrawals. This hasn't prolonged them in my experience. There is some cheapish benzos on the market right now and they help a lot.

After day 5 I'm usually fine. I think the fear of what the withdrawal will be is sometimes worse than the reality and it puts you off. Once I'm no longer physically addicted, I will go back to once a week use on the weekends.

I usually stay pretty disciplined but if I get myself into the same situation I just repeat the process. Sometimes you just got to get through it mate.

I get the powder kratom ( not sure if its extract ) and it helps a lot although my addictive nature now has me taking that everyday. I need to fly in 2 weeks so need to jump off it soon. Hoping the withdrawals aren't as bad as harder opiates

#17 2022-05-09 20:50

hhhman

Cooked wrote:
hhhman wrote:
Cooked wrote:

Yeah man that is the exact reason holding me back from hitting up my doctor. But fuck it is hurting my wallet big time! Hopefully just keep reducing my DHC dosage over the next month and then switch to kratom for a 1-2 weeks when I stop the DHC. Can get myself dexies for energy at work and valium for sleep as a temporary solution while I go through withdrawal. I found the fatigue and not being able to sleep the worst part of the physical withdrawals for me personally.

You could look at poppy seed tea for tapering off too. Can get over 50mg morphine in a 700ml drink and with the other opiates in the seeds it lasts a long time.

#18 2022-05-09 21:30

Cooked

m92fs wrote:

@cooked, I wouldn't be trying to get methadone to help with an issue that you are managing with DHC. Methadone is a far stronger opiate and is much much harder to come off. Not to mention you well be listed as a drug seeker with doctors forever.

Your back story is actually very similar to mine and I've gotten myself into the situation where I was a daily user too before. My go to strategy was to rapid taper over 1 week and then jump off at a low dose. It sucks a little for a few days but isnt as bad as it could be considering we aren't banging a gram of heroin a day. Sometimes on day 2 or 3 if it feels particularly bad then I will take a small dose to ease the withdrawals. This hasn't prolonged them in my experience. There is some cheapish benzos on the market right now and they help a lot.

After day 5 I'm usually fine. I think the fear of what the withdrawal will be is sometimes worse than the reality and it puts you off. Once I'm no longer physically addicted, I will go back to once a week use on the weekends.

I usually stay pretty disciplined but if I get myself into the same situation I just repeat the process. Sometimes you just got to get through it mate.

I get the powder kratom ( not sure if its extract ) and it helps a lot although my addictive nature now has me taking that everyday. I need to fly in 2 weeks so need to jump off it soon. Hoping the withdrawals aren't as bad as harder opiates

Thanks for the advice! I agree, being a daily lurker of reddit r/Drugs and r/Opiates has definitely given me a lot of worry regarding withdrawal. I think I just need to bite the bullet and do a rapid taper from my current dose of 240mg DHC at 3-4 times a day over a week and then nothing. Give myself 1-2 weeks without any opioids and then can get back into using oxy once a week.

Did you experience any level of PAWS after the physical withdrawals had gone? I am hoping given I have not been a daily user for that long and to not an extreme extent (Not booting up multiple grams of H a day like you say), that it will be minimal.

Hope you go all good with the kratom! I have read withdrawals can be pretty gnarly if you have been on it for a long period of time, so as long as it has not been months on end every day I think you will get off pretty lightly.

Thanks for the input lads. Will let you know how I get on over the next couple of weeks cool

#19 2022-05-09 21:30

Cooked

hhhman wrote:
Cooked wrote:
hhhman wrote:

You could look at poppy seed tea for tapering off too. Can get over 50mg morphine in a 700ml drink and with the other opiates in the seeds it lasts a long time.

Yeah poppy seed tea does not do too much for me these days. I went through a phase of hitting it multiple times a week last year. Would end up drinking like 2kg worth of wash and get a mild buzz. Not to mention having to drink that much nasty liquid. Much prefer pills if I can get them. Thanks for the suggestion though!

#20 2022-05-09 21:30

gingerbreadman

PharmaPlugNZ wrote:

Good shit mate, nice to see some competition arriving! Im sure you can guess from the opioid threads that there are a lot of consistent purchasers ready to fork over some coin to someone who can supply at a decent price consistently.
I've never really understood why vendors sit on large amounts of stock to sell a couple of trays over months when its quite clear that a slight loss in profit margin would push the sales through the roof! Its not like there isnt usually  much room for markup!

#21 2022-05-10 23:30

m92fs

Cooked wrote:

Thanks for the advice! I agree, being a daily lurker of reddit r/Drugs and r/Opiates has definitely given me a lot of worry regarding withdrawal. I think I just need to bite the bullet and do a rapid taper from my current dose of 240mg DHC at 3-4 times a day over a week and then nothing. Give myself 1-2 weeks without any opioids and then can get back into using oxy once a week.

Did you experience any level of PAWS after the physical withdrawals had gone? I am hoping given I have not been a daily user for that long and to not an extreme extent (Not booting up multiple grams of H a day like you say), that it will be minimal.

Hope you go all good with the kratom! I have read withdrawals can be pretty gnarly if you have been on it for a long period of time, so as long as it has not been months on end every day I think you will get off pretty lightly.

Thanks for the input lads. Will let you know how I get on over the next couple of weeks cool

My advice would be to first cut the amount of doses a day. Try to get down to one evening dose. You will fell withdrawal during the day but it will be easy to power through knowing you will get a hit that night, you have something to look forward to.

Once you do that, start a week long rapid taper, again you will be withdrawing during this period but its easier to get through again knowing you will get some relieve on your evening dose.Much easier to handle the withdrawal when you know you take the edge off in a few hours rather than looking down the barrel of 5 days. Once you finally jump from a low dose it will still suck for a few days but not as bad as you think as you will find that you have actually got a lot of the withdrawal out of the way during the rapid taper. You can do it mate!

Never had PAWS, i think thats more for people who abused very heavy opiates for years. By day 3 things start looking up and by day 5 I'm usually good with maybe some lingering anxiety thats manageable. The longer you wait the bigger the problem becomes and the harder it is to do. Just got to pull the trigger mate!

Last edited by m92fs (2022-05-10 23:40)

#22 2022-05-11 03:00

wtfbbq

Not sure how helpful this is but I managed to quit smoking after 20 years by going camping. Was the only way to pry myself away from cigarettes. First camp for a day. Then two days, up to 4 days. I always had a cig as soon as I got back to the city but it showed me I could live without them and it isn't so bad. Of course you need some time to do these camping trips, and book to read. Better if you're studying and have reading you need to do anyway, but who doesn't have a book they have been meaning to read some day. In the end I must have done several dozen smoke-free camping trips over a year or so, but definitely helped finally dropping smoking cold. Sub $100 warehouse tents are fine for moderate weather.

#23 2022-05-11 23:50

m92fs

wtfbbq wrote:

Not sure how helpful this is but I managed to quit smoking after 20 years by going camping. Was the only way to pry myself away from cigarettes. First camp for a day. Then two days, up to 4 days. I always had a cig as soon as I got back to the city but it showed me I could live without them and it isn't so bad. Of course you need some time to do these camping trips, and book to read. Better if you're studying and have reading you need to do anyway, but who doesn't have a book they have been meaning to read some day. In the end I must have done several dozen smoke-free camping trips over a year or so, but definitely helped finally dropping smoking cold. Sub $100 warehouse tents are fine for moderate weather.

Mate, I'm not trying to downplay how hard it is to give up smoking because I know first hand just how fucking hard it is but opiates are a whole different ballgame. It isn't just a test of will power like smoking is. You get real fucking sick and it can be one of the worst experiences of your life. If you quit smoking you can still still go about your business. Quitting opiates can incapacitate you for a week or more depending on your use. Thats not good if you have a job or family.

Its the fear of this is what makes it so hard to stop. All people trying to off opiates wish it was a case of just will power and removing yourself from the source like going camping etc. I think its hard for people to understand who haven't been through it.

#24 2022-05-12 18:50

Cooked

m92fs wrote:
Cooked wrote:

My advice would be to first cut the amount of doses a day. Try to get down to one evening dose. You will fell withdrawal during the day but it will be easy to power through knowing you will get a hit that night, you have something to look forward to.

Once you do that, start a week long rapid taper, again you will be withdrawing during this period but its easier to get through again knowing you will get some relieve on your evening dose.Much easier to handle the withdrawal when you know you take the edge off in a few hours rather than looking down the barrel of 5 days. Once you finally jump from a low dose it will still suck for a few days but not as bad as you think as you will find that you have actually got a lot of the withdrawal out of the way during the rapid taper. You can do it mate!

Never had PAWS, i think thats more for people who abused very heavy opiates for years. By day 3 things start looking up and by day 5 I'm usually good with maybe some lingering anxiety thats manageable. The longer you wait the bigger the problem becomes and the harder it is to do. Just got to pull the trigger mate!

Cheers mate. I appreciate the advise. I have now locked in a date, I have a hectic week next week so going to keep on the DHC maintenance. Then I have locked in working from home on a Friday and Monday, so that gives me 4 days including the weekend. Will start the cold turkey from the Friday, should hopefully be able to get at least half a days work in before I start shitting myself constantly haha. Then will deal with the withdrawals with nothing planned until having to go back to work the following Tuesday. Looking forward to not forking out heaps of $ just for DHC to use as maintenance (Would rather be getting high at least if I am spending money on drugs, naturally). Have not looked into this yet, but do you or anyone else know of any OTC meds for diarrhea? I did get a script years ago for a drug that stopped it, mainly prescribed to people going on a trip to asian countries because the shits is almost guranteed at least once. Would prefer to get something OTC if I can to save me paying fees for the doctor - As long as it is effective. Will have a stockpile of valium to get me through the withdrawals as well, any other meds/supplements you lads would recommend?

#25 2022-05-12 19:50

m92fs

Cooked wrote:

Cheers mate. I appreciate the advise. I have now locked in a date, I have a hectic week next week so going to keep on the DHC maintenance. Then I have locked in working from home on a Friday and Monday, so that gives me 4 days including the weekend. Will start the cold turkey from the Friday, should hopefully be able to get at least half a days work in before I start shitting myself constantly haha. Then will deal with the withdrawals with nothing planned until having to go back to work the following Tuesday. Looking forward to not forking out heaps of $ just for DHC to use as maintenance (Would rather be getting high at least if I am spending money on drugs, naturally). Have not looked into this yet, but do you or anyone else know of any OTC meds for diarrhea? I did get a script years ago for a drug that stopped it, mainly prescribed to people going on a trip to asian countries because the shits is almost guranteed at least once. Would prefer to get something OTC if I can to save me paying fees for the doctor - As long as it is effective. Will have a stockpile of valium to get me through the withdrawals as well, any other meds/supplements you lads would recommend?

Yeah mate, forgot to mention imodium(loperamide). That will stop you from shitting, but not only that, since its actually an opiate itself (just doesn't cross the blood brain barrier) many opiate users swear it lessens the withdrawals at high doses (like 10+ pills). Its also readily available in every pharmacy over the counter and even in supermarkets.

I have tried the high dose thing myself and it may be a placebo but I swear it does make the withdrawals much easier. Have a look on bluelight and reddit for more info on it. Remember to use DuckDuckGo when searching about info on drugs as Google thinks it knows better than you and will just give you a bunch of medical hits you don't want.

Go buy a couple packs of imodium and if you have Valium and taper down you are well set to have a relatively easy withdrawal. Also, very important,  try not to wallow in a room because you will spend all your time thinking about it. I know at this time its hard to motivate yourself but try to get outside for some fresh air. As soon as you feel like you can exercise then do it. Even if you don't normally, you will be amazed at how much better you feel if you go for a run or a brisk walk. And hot baths help a lot too!

Keep me updated mate and remember, the real worst of it only lasts 2 days (day 2 and day 3) after that you will still have some withdrawal but it will start becoming minor enough you can go out and about.

Last edited by m92fs (2022-05-12 20:00)

#26 2022-05-13 10:40

Cooked

m92fs wrote:
Cooked wrote:

Yeah mate, forgot to mention imodium(loperamide). That will stop you from shitting, but not only that, since its actually an opiate itself (just doesn't cross the blood brain barrier) many opiate users swear it lessens the withdrawals at high doses (like 10+ pills). Its also readily available in every pharmacy over the counter and even in supermarkets.

I have tried the high dose thing myself and it may be a placebo but I swear it does make the withdrawals much easier. Have a look on bluelight and reddit for more info on it. Remember to use DuckDuckGo when searching about info on drugs as Google thinks it knows better than you and will just give you a bunch of medical hits you don't want.

Go buy a couple packs of imodium and if you have Valium and taper down you are well set to have a relatively easy withdrawal. Also, very important,  try not to wallow in a room because you will spend all your time thinking about it. I know at this time its hard to motivate yourself but try to get outside for some fresh air. As soon as you feel like you can exercise then do it. Even if you don't normally, you will be amazed at how much better you feel if you go for a run or a brisk walk. And hot baths help a lot too!

Keep me updated mate and remember, the real worst of it only lasts 2 days (day 2 and day 3) after that you will still have some withdrawal but it will start becoming minor enough you can go out and about.

Ah sweet as! I read about imodium on reddit r/Opiates for getting the shits during withdrawals, but just assumed it was a US product. Did not know it was available in NZ.

Yeah fully agree with not using google. All you read about is the bad effects of drugs unless you check on reddit/erowid/psychonautwiki. Definitely agree with not wallowing in my room too. Last time when I went through withdrawals (Not actually realizing it was opiate withdrawals at the time, but thinking I had covid haha), I literally lay in my bed for 3 days. It was miserable. No motivation to even open my laptop. Having a shower took everything I had haha.

Again, thanks for the advice mate. Will let you lads know when I start the withdrawals (Planned start date is Friday 27/05) and let you know when I come out the other side. Good bunch of people you lot are! Have a sick weekend cool

#27 2022-05-17 22:20

gingerbreadman

Hey guys, i havent been importing for a while, was just wondering if you guys had any good international vendors for heroin, as i cant really afford to keep burning addresses!!

#28 2022-05-17 22:40

gingerbreadman

Also, is it worth ordering from the UK or somewhere other than NL being such a hot country these days. Hows the success rate for ordering pharmaceutical opioids? OK, enough questions!

#29 2022-05-18 18:40

Cooked

@gingerbreadman I believe Trapmaster successfully imported some H from PharmaFRANCE (ex France) I believe. Unfortunately he is out of stock right now. I was looking at giving tescoexpress (ex UK) a go. Have messaged the vendor to ask their success rate for packages to NZ as they have orders showing but no feedback.

Do not order off tomandjerry (ex NL). I first started to order from them at the start of 2021 and maybe the first 4-5 packages arrived. Since the end of last year I have made an additional 3 orders from them with none arriving. No love letter or door knock from LE. I suspect selective scamming. When I gave him bad feedback with in depth detail on the order they were very quick to message me and offer a refund if I changed my feedback - Reinforces my suspicions of selective scamming in my opinion.

I have been looking/messaging Aus vendors on other markets to see if they will ship to NZ (Almost all state Aus - Aus in their product ads). Unfortunately I either get no reply or they say they will not. That would be the easiest if anyone knew a legit/reliable Aus vendor willing to send across the ditch. Prices will not be cheap, but still much less than 600 $/g like the ripoff merchant mikeperonz.

Last edited by Cooked (2022-05-18 18:40)

#30 2022-05-18 22:10

gingerbreadman

Yeah bro, i have been thru tom and jerry before but im trying to avoid NL for obvious reasons. Pharmafrance and tesco express were the 2 that piqued my interest. Does canadagoodies do opioids? Have you ever gotten any prescription opioids thru internationally? Its a shame there is no pharma fentanyl allowed on tormarket, as i feel like patches would be easier to get past customs

#31 2022-05-20 18:40

m92fs

I've always been interested in ordering drugs internationally considering the huge price difference (It really is astonishing how ripped off we are in NZ) but was always a little sacred to do it.

Does anyone know roughly the success rate of international orders and whats likely to happen if its intercepted at the border?

#32 2022-05-26 15:30

PharmaPlugNZ
Verified Vendor

40mg oxy (IMPORTS) now available for sale, let us know feedback on these and we'll keep restocking them.
20mg oxy restocked
5mg (out of stock, stock in route on way)

Last edited by PharmaPlugNZ (2022-05-26 15:30)

#33 2022-05-26 20:50

Cooked

PharmaPlugNZ wrote:

40mg oxy (IMPORTS) now available for sale, let us know feedback on these and we'll keep restocking them.
20mg oxy restocked
5mg (out of stock, stock in route on way)

That is a good price decrease. Finally some progress at forcing the vendors to not rape and pillage (At least compared with current benzo/opioid prices). For me to order bulk oxys off you though, the price would need to be less than 1 $/mg, as this is what I can source them at now locally, off my cooked cunt of a dealer.

#34 2022-05-26 21:10

gingerbreadman

Anyone talked to purestinnz over on ASAP? Was going to place an order but noticed he hasnt been online for a while...

#35 2022-05-26 22:00

Cooked

gingerbreadman wrote:

Anyone talked to purestinnz over on ASAP? Was going to place an order but noticed he hasnt been online for a while...

Nah mate, same with me and saw he was last active like 1-2 weeks ago. So fuck him, not worth the hassle especially considering the oxy m30 blues seemed to have dropped in quality/potency. Pretty sure I posted his W1ckr contact on a post on these forums about a month ago if you want to try him that way!

#36 2022-05-26 22:00

Cooked

Lads, some questions for our elite crew of opiate/opioid enthusiasts, dopeheads, addicts and abusers:

1 - What are your top 3 favourite opiates/opioids and why?

2 - What is your favourite, most used ROA with said opiate/opioid?

3 - What is your initial dose as well as redose quantity/frequency?

Obviously, the above can change somewhat (Especially 2 and 3) with tolerance, sourcing and so on. So I am just keen to hear some generalizations. Here are some answers of my own, listed in order of favourite to least favourite.

OXYCODONE
I have ingested and snorted. Tried a range of types/doses:

Oxycodone ER (Extended Release) - 5mg, 10mg, 40mg, 80mg.

Oxycodone IR (Instant Release) - 5mg, 10mg, 20mg.

Oxy is by far my favourite opioid. Such a nice clean and euphoric high. Unlike other opioids, I find it very motivating. My go to right now is usually source 600mg of oxy ER (3x trays of oxy ER 20mg). Initial dose is usually 200mg, sometimes a bit more up to a maximum of 300mg. Then redosing is anywhere between 3-4 hours post initial dose. Redose amount is usually 200mg. Towards the end of the day, I would have had my initial dose and first redose. At this point I start getting stuck into a few beers to try and boost the effects and then take my final redose for the day.

FENTANYL
I have smoked both powder and patches. No idea the dose of the powder due to the cut, but I think the patches were 75ug. From memory, I would get maybe 12 decent hits from a single patch. Got insane euphoria, like the most euphoric I have ever been off a drug and I did not think I was ever going to beat that after my first roll on MDMA 6 years prior. The negative being duration of the high. Does not last long enough (Then again no drug does). Due to this fact, I have found smoking fent induces compulsive redosing most comparable to snorting high quality coke.

HEROIN
I have ingested (Swallowed), snorted and smoked (No idea of purity, some of the vendors advertised it with a %, but I only ever take that with a grain of salt). Have sourced H probably 12x times in total. About 10 of those times international and 4x domestic. Pretty sure every time it has been #3. Ingestion was a waste, worked somewhat but definitely did not get as high as I would have off the same amount snorted or smoked. It gave me some bad acid reflux too. Snorting worked well (Even though people state the BA for insufflation is rather low for H), the negative being that you end up blowing out a shitload of brown shit in the shower the next morning haha. With smoking, effects varied somewhat, where I was much more noddy/couch bound compared with snorting. Smoking was good, definitely a knack to smoking off foil without losing too much.

In addition to the above, I have tried the following opiates/opioids multiple times:
- Morphine IR & ER
- Tramadol
- Dihydrocodeine
- Codeine

Final point, is a list of opiates/opioids I really want to try at some point:
- Oxymorphone (Opana)
- Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
- Hydrocodone (Vicodin)
- Tapentadol

Cheers cool

Last edited by Cooked (2022-05-30 15:00)

#37 2022-05-26 23:10

chitty

gingerbreadman wrote:

According to his profile he has 18 sales total on ASAP which is mfing tiny compared to what he'd probably get in the same period of time on TM if he'd managed to live up to TM's high standards (ngl, TM Support is a dominatrix, which in this business is basically a good thing). My three orders from him came through fine including the last which was actioned on the last day he was seen active 5/12. Sent him a message: Subject: ppl wanting to order wondering if you're still around
yo yo you still around, haven't logged in since my last order two weeks ago

Last edited by chitty (2022-05-26 23:30)

#38 2022-05-27 12:00

trapmaster

m92fs wrote:

I've always been interested in ordering drugs internationally considering the huge price difference (It really is astonishing how ripped off we are in NZ) but was always a little sacred to do it.

About 1 in 10 packages get intercepted, ive internationally ordered over 30 times (>15gs~) and only 2 twice packages intercepted, customs simply disposed of the contents.

These vendors selling oxy are gonna be getting it ridiculously cheap btw and its a complete slap in the face to the buyers.

Does anyone know roughly the success rate of international orders and whats likely to happen if its intercepted at the border?

As long as its not a large quantity of class A drugs (500 grams+) police 99% of the time wont do anything, and if you use correct OPsec and cops do show up deny deny deny and your good.

Id say to anyone reading this definitely go for ordering international as a fuck you to these slimy piece of shit vendors selling heroin and oxy so high, only person with fair opiate prices is drcanna imo.

Ive gotten in 3x 10 Pill Trays 2mg Clonazepam Rivotril and 45x 0.5 Xanax Pills before, costed about 110$ nzd all up.

pretty sure that their are vendors right now trying to sell said ea rivotril tray imports for 400$... that is how much we are getting fucked here lads.

CanadaGoodies has by far the best stealth ive ever seen, wouldnt worry about orders from him not turning up.

What you wanna do is find a international opiate vendor (until PharmaFRANCE comes back) that understands some actual effort needs to be put into the stealth, the more people who order international we will suck this vampires dry.

least farmerjohn has some nicely priced and effective benzos but no sight of any RC opiates yet.

Lets the hunt begin for a int. opiate vendor with decent stealth on other sites boys!

#39 2022-05-27 23:50

gingerbreadman

I have a question folks: Have any of you imported fentanyl patches internationally? im looking for something with a good chance of getting thru as i cant afford to burn another address!! I thought these may be harder to bust
As for drug choices, its all about euphoria for me. Iv tried pretty much everything you can get in NZ and in every way. Favorites include smoking fent, closest thing as i can get to an opioid shot these days as i no longer use needles! The cozy embrace of heroin is always wonderful, its just hard to justify the local price for whats normally crap. But oxy is great, same with morphine, opium etc
Yeah man, sign me up for the opana and dilaudid etc too, dont seem to see them in NZ!

#40 2022-05-28 00:10

gingerbreadman

Also: do you guys know which markets allow the sale of pharmaceutical fentanyl patches? It is banned on a lot of markets, and i dont have the patience to scroll thru them all!

#41 2022-05-30 15:00

Cooked

Hey lads,

I purposely put myself into withdrawal last Friday and have come out the other side today (Thank fuck). Even on the low doses I tapered down to it was pretty rough. Especially yesterday, being by far the hardest. Got myself through with a heap of benzos, imodium, kratom (For when it got too much) and powerade.

How long do you think I should wait before dabbling in opioids again? My back pain has come back with a vengeance, and so I do not plan to never do opioids again. I just will not get myself into a position where I am taking multiple days in a row, effectively rendering me addicted again - I definitely do not want to go through withdrawals again!

Let me know what you reckon. I was thinking I will not touch them at all this week and maybe allow myself a dose end of next week?

Cheers!

#42 2022-06-06 03:40

Farmacy2022

Cooked wrote:

Hey lads,

I purposely put myself into withdrawal last Friday and have come out the other side today (Thank fuck). Even on the low doses I tapered down to it was pretty rough. Especially yesterday, being by far the hardest. Got myself through with a heap of benzos, imodium, kratom (For when it got too much) and powerade.

How long do you think I should wait before dabbling in opioids again? My back pain has come back with a vengeance, and so I do not plan to never do opioids again. I just will not get myself into a position where I am taking multiple days in a row, effectively rendering me addicted again - I definitely do not want to go through withdrawals again!

Let me know what you reckon. I was thinking I will not touch them at all this week and maybe allow myself a dose end of next week?

Cheers!

Good for you bro!

Keeping hydrated is important - Magnesium can help with rls(restless leg syndrome) and i think its panadol which is good for reducing the fever side of things if thats an issue (overheating etc).

Benzos always helps with the mental side of things and calming down when feeling restless / like a piece of shit lol.

honestly when i have come off hard in the past the best way to do it i have found is the following,

first day hanging out you take some methadone (dosage based on what your usage has been). A small dose at night time maybe 20% of what your initial was in the morning.
second day methadone dose same or smaller then first day and then the last dose closer to night time as well as the first (much smaller).
third day is benzos, stimulants if needed (work life etc).
fourth day you are basically in the clear and the odd benzo can help with the shitty (everything sucks) moodswings.

after that it feels great waking up no longer hanging out and thats buzz enough to stop usage all together...

honestly stay away if you cant control not doing them 3 days in a row otherwise your fucked and in the same boat as always... Cant stress this enough as well when  coming off using methadone since you dont want that habbit and withdrawl.. no way you want that. 2 days max on that stuff and it has a long long halflife so it will be helping for 3days+ anyway

Once in a full moon with opiates i rekn  and max 2 days on them when doing it otherwise it becomes..... you know smile

best of luck bruv

#43 2022-06-06 16:10

Cooked

Farmacy2022 wrote:
Cooked wrote:

Hey lads,

Cheers!

Good for you bro!

Keeping hydrated is important - Magnesium can help with rls(restless leg syndrome) and i think its panadol which is good for reducing the fever side of things if thats an issue (overheating etc).

Benzos always helps with the mental side of things and calming down when feeling restless / like a piece of shit lol.

honestly when i have come off hard in the past the best way to do it i have found is the following,

first day hanging out you take some methadone (dosage based on what your usage has been). A small dose at night time maybe 20% of what your initial was in the morning.
second day methadone dose same or smaller then first day and then the last dose closer to night time as well as the first (much smaller).
fourth day you are basically in the clear and the odd benzo can help with the shitty (everything sucks) moodswings.

after that it feels great waking up no longer hanging out and thats buzz enough to stop usage all together...

honestly stay away if you cant control not doing them 3 days in a row otherwise your fucked and in the same boat as always... Cant stress this enough as well when  coming off using methadone since you dont want that habbit and withdrawl.. no way you want that. 2 days max on that stuff and it has a long long halflife so it will be helping for 3days+ anyway

Once in a full moon with opiates i rekn  and max 2 days on them when doing it otherwise it becomes..... you know smile

best of luck bruv

Cheers mate! Stoked I got through it. Having the benzos, kratom and imodium are so essential to making withdrawal that much more tolerable. Given my circumstances I do not think it warranted methadone and outside of sourcing it on here I would not be able to get it anyway (Do not want to ask my doctor and get perma labelled as a drug seeker sad). Stoked I managed to get back to work on the Monday given work is insanely busy - I get ph calls all days a week no matter what... Nature of the beast unfortunately.

I managed to take a few doses of oxy this past Friday (So 1 week post withdrawal) and was feeling a bit average on Saturday but nothing major. My tolerance had gone down by more than half though which was awesome! I definitely feel I can control usage as to not get myself into this position again. It originated from back pain, which I still have. But I would rather have the back pain than be dependent on opioids again, especially knowing I would have to go through withdrawal again. Thanks for the support from you and all the other opioid lads on here. Everyone has been bloody awesome!

#44 2022-06-06 21:30

gingerbreadman

Good shit bro!

#45 2022-06-07 01:50

Farmacy2022

Cooked wrote:
Farmacy2022 wrote:
Cooked wrote:

Hey lads,

Cheers!

Good for you bro!

best of luck bruv

Cheers mate! Stoked I got through it. Having the benzos, kratom and imodium are so essential to making withdrawal that much more tolerable. Given my circumstances I do not think it warranted methadone and outside of sourcing it on here I would not be able to get it anyway (Do not want to ask my doctor and get perma labelled as a drug seeker sad). Stoked I managed to get back to work on the Monday given work is insanely busy - I get ph calls all days a week no matter what... Nature of the beast unfortunately.

I managed to take a few doses of oxy this past Friday (So 1 week post withdrawal) and was feeling a bit average on Saturday but nothing major. My tolerance had gone down by more than half though which was awesome! I definitely feel I can control usage as to not get myself into this position again. It originated from back pain, which I still have. But I would rather have the back pain than be dependent on opioids again, especially knowing I would have to go through withdrawal again. Thanks for the support from you and all the other opioid lads on here. Everyone has been bloody awesome!

I 100% agree with you on the not worth getting methadone by explaining or basically coming clean as a drug user. if you are ever desperate message me and i can source you some bro

#46 2022-06-15 22:00

gingerbreadman

Hey Cooked, do you have a [SCAM word detected here] or other way of anonymous private contact?

#47 2022-06-15 22:40

Cooked

gingerbreadman wrote:

Hey Cooked, do you have a [SCAM word detected here] or other way of anonymous private contact?

Yeah mate, add me on w1ckr:

Cooked661

#48 2022-06-15 23:20

Cooked

Any of the opiate gang feel free to contact me on w1ckr - Just let me know who you are in reference to NZDNM. Lads got to look out for each other in these trying times!

#49 2022-06-19 00:30

gingerbreadman

Can anyone get their hands on double in the near future?

#50 2022-06-19 07:40

trapmaster

I ordered 2 of the M30s on tor market boys, let see what there all about. looks promising with someone saying they snorted 1/8th and they felt it, so gonna be more careful this time.

Currently already have a supply of oxys, been scoring hard as lately smile smile last week i got 2 scripts of 40x oxy 10s for 700$, already went thru the first script but managed to get another tray today from someone else today for 100$,

still have halve of that for tonite, im getting the 2nd script in a couple of days, and i managed to get a diazepam yesterday from my grandma lmao.

it also turns out the guy with the oxy script loves meth and i ordered 5gs of meth from canadagoodies a while ago (i do not smoke it or consume it myself) cuz its like 50$ a gram to order here hahahah, so i gave him a sample and heres hoping i can flick it to him for oxys instead of money, so big win for me over here!

Last edited by trapmaster (2022-06-21 03:30)

Board footer