#101 2022-07-24 02:30

wtfbbq

Re: Opiate Gang

When America invaded Afghanistan where the Taliban were stopping farmers from growing poppies worldwide heroin production increased (the Afghan farmers needed the profits from farming drugs in their beleaguered war-torn country). Now the US has pulled out, and the Taliban have banned poppy cultivation since April according to an article I'm looking at which also claims Afghanistan produced 86% of the world's opium in 2021, so supply of heroin may slow, and presumably the gap will be filled in with fentanyl and other synthetics.

#102 2022-07-29 00:30

Cooked

Hey trapmaster, did you see PharmaFRANCE H listing is back up? Reckon you will order some more? I am contemplating ordering 1g off them to see what it is like.

#103 2022-07-29 01:50

hhhman

The best heroin comes from north Myanmar golden triangle area, SE Asia. It is usually not cut much by the time it reaches the streets in Australia  - very pure diamorphine hydrochloride white powder - meaning citric acid not needed. I was a regular user of this heroin but can't find any vendors that will ship to NZ. All the brown Afghan heroin I've tried has been so weak , and hardly worth buying in comparison.

The next best thing to white heroin is making it yourself. Takes about an hour using basic lab glassware to make 300mg. First extracting morphine base, by precipitation then filtration from pharma pills then converting it with acetic anhydride to heroin. Apart from pharmacy heroin, I think this is the best purity you will ever get is made this way, and the great benefit is accurate dosing is possible. It would be on par with sourcing direct from Myanmar before its cut.

#104 2022-08-03 07:40

gingerbreadman

Dont suppose anyone has stock of any opioids not listed on TorMarket that sends overnight? I have stupidly backed myself thinking there would be M30s available to stock up on before next week when i go away, and there is nothing strong enough/ i can afford enough of to last more than a day now and 2g of H is beyond my budget haha

#105 2022-08-06 21:30

m92fs

@gingerbreadman, I'd love to help you brother but I only got enough for myself and you know how valuable that is if you can't restock. And I do mean that. Us opiate users should really try and help each other when we can and forming a little community could mitigate some of the shot we have to put up with like prices etc  (the reason why I started this thread). I'm willing to risk being scammed for things like that, in the hope that someone would help me in a bad situation.

Man it would be so good if we got a steady supply of M30s. No other dealers could compete unless they way way dropped their prices. Any vendors out there reading this and can get their hands on these then as long as you don't go full retard like some of the vendors here charging 10x the worth of opiates you would make an absolute fortune with steady supply.

#106 2022-08-06 23:00

gingerbreadman

@m92fs - Yeah man, i know how that is only too well! Someone from this little community (i wont say who in case theyd prefer not to be mentioned) has offered to help me from the good of their heart. We are working out a way of doing it that covers both of our asses since we wont have escrow, but he seems like a genuinely good guy, so i have high hopes! I will let yo know how it works out.
Its lame but i actually like the little user-comminity we have developed. A place to bitch about prices and droughts but also somewhere a less experienced user can come and pick up some info that might save their life from an old timer! Plus its a great way to gauge quality of product and service between ourselves!

#107 2022-08-07 21:40

diggeroo

Had a try of these M30 pills. I think a quarter pill might be similar to 60mg morphine but not sure about duration. Its the best RC opiate I've tried and have tried a few. Feels a bit like Oxycodone.

#108 2022-08-08 17:30

Cooked

diggeroo wrote:

Had a try of these M30 pills. I think a quarter pill might be similar to 60mg morphine but not sure about duration. Its the best RC opiate I've tried and have tried a few. Feels a bit like Oxycodone.

Yeah in the feedback one buyer suggested the active opioid is N-Pyrrolidino Etonitazene. So take from that what you will. But myself and a few other opiate heads on the forums suspected it was Etazene or similar. Be aware if you are a novice opioid user, Etonitazene 1000-1500x stronger than morphine. So a hot spot could kill any one of us #HarmReduction

#109 2022-08-08 20:20

Cooked

gingerbreadman wrote:

@m92fs - Yeah man, i know how that is only too well! Someone from this little community (i wont say who in case theyd prefer not to be mentioned) has offered to help me from the good of their heart. We are working out a way of doing it that covers both of our asses since we wont have escrow, but he seems like a genuinely good guy, so i have high hopes! I will let yo know how it works out.
Its lame but i actually like the little user-comminity we have developed. A place to bitch about prices and droughts but also somewhere a less experienced user can come and pick up some info that might save their life from an old timer! Plus its a great way to gauge quality of product and service between ourselves!

I do not mind you saying its me mate, just make sure to keep out any specifics on location for OPSEC reasons. Enjoy your goody bag for the week big_smile

#110 2022-08-10 23:30

gingerbreadman

It was indeed Cooked, and he helped me out With a crutch for a couple of awkward days from the good of his heart,  which was much appreciated. And he had the chance to royally fuck me over to be honest so its nice to see the trustworthy opioid users out there shedding the stereotypes.
Got nothing but respect for you man, thanks a bunch!!

#111 2022-08-11 17:50

Cooked

Have any of you lads tried to order H off tescoexpress (UK)? It looks good and he has a few sales but minimal feedback. I assume if trapmaster got some H in from pharmaFRANCE then the odds would be similar to getting it in from tescoexpress. But keen to hear if anyone has actually had some arrive.

#112 2022-08-12 23:20

gingerbreadman

Im pretty keen to hear some info on overseas ordering is going for people, as iv given up on NL as i cant afford to burn the drops. I just put an opioid related  note on the thread about pingas posted by NZGS if anyone is interested

#113 2022-08-13 05:00

coreyhomo

Hi Team

Not an opiate user myself but I am heading to South East Asia to live in the next couple months

Wanted some advice where is the best country/provicne to get H,Opium etc and then how I would ship them to NZ..

Message me through TM "coreyhomo" is my user name

#114 2022-08-13 12:40

hhhman

coreyhomo wrote:

Hi Team

Not an opiate user myself but I am heading to South East Asia to live in the next couple months

Wanted some advice where is the best country/provicne to get H,Opium etc and then how I would ship them to NZ..

Message me through TM "coreyhomo" is my user name

My research indicates Northern Myanmar , but they are in civil war. From there it moves through land borders Laos, Thailand, or China for export.

#115 2022-08-14 01:40

m92fs

Hi team. I know we like to have a bitch about the prices here very often but at the risk of sounding like a broken record, what the fuck is going on with the codeine prices. Theres like 6 listings and 600 mg which probably wouldn't even get any of us regular opiate users even slightly high is going for around 200 dollars. Insane!

As usual I had a look at the sales and imagine my shock when I see that out of the 6 listings they have made about a combined around 4 sales over the last couple of weeks! At this point I found it amusing to watch how slowly the vendors are willing to sell their product.

A lot claim low supply is the reason for the prices and whilst that may be true they are forgetting about the demand part of the equation which clearly isnt there for the current prices.

#116 2022-08-18 11:00

trapmaster

hey bros, sorry been MIA. @cooked i probably will order off them again when ive got a wee bit of cash to spare, would rather get 5gs cuz while i could not for the life of me figure out how to smoke it. im trying to preferably find a vendor on some other market with white heroin #4, the good good stuff. and yea ae @m92fs codeine prices are still shit.

i remember drcanna having 100mg of oxy per 160$ a while back and around/at that price i think for my tolerance is "reasonable" cuz ive unfortunately lost one of my main plugs who would sus me 400ish of oxy a week for 1$ a mg.

The idiot probs lost his phone to be honest but its already been a week no messages so im tryna find where the good shit is on other markets cuz cbf with 95% of vendors selling opiates on here, (sucks?) because the oxy m30s MFB is selling are getting good reviews but when i bought them and snorted em myself they didnt do anything, contacted them about it and it was clear there wasn't gonna be a fair resolution so as most people would i left a negative review and yadda yadda

#117 2022-08-20 19:50

m92fs

@trapmaster, I feel you about how bad things are the moment. When the amount of codeine required to just take the edge off withdrawals, let alone get high costs $200 something is seriously wrong. Especially when you can buy oxy that will be equal to 5 or 6 doses of the codeine for the same price. I just don't understand who is buying the codeine when the oxy or morphine you can buy at the same price is worth multiple amounts of the codeine.

For example, Dr Canna had 3000mg of codeine on sale for $600. For $600 you can buy 300mg of morphine (cheaper if you buy in bulk) which is worth 30000mg of codeine. So you are getting literally 10 times more opiate for the same price if you buy morphine over codeine. Like who the fuck looks at that and thinks they should buy the codeine???  And I know we are beating a dead horse on it but it seems like the vendors are content to allow the products to sit for months trickling  orders.

I'm surprised the m30s didn't do anything for you. I love them and at the price they are great. Even if you didn't like them though they are fantastic for the opiate economy as they will more or less force other vendors to drop prices to compete. The problem with them is that supply is unpredictable. I'm waiting for them to come in again which I hope is soon. I will never buy from another vendor again as long as the supply is there for them.

Last edited by m92fs (2022-08-20 19:50)

#118 2022-08-20 23:40

gingerbreadman

Agree about the codeine, i got annoyed when my plug went up from $1 a tablet! They also have a ceiling effect so going up in dose after a certain point is pointless. Youd get a G of H for that price! On that note, i think the community helped that brother out, hes made 10 more sales since we convinced him to drop the minimum amount to order, hope he goes down to half Gs haha!
I must admit, soon as i got the M30s i didnt order any other opioids from TM at all!  (not that i do much anyway these days as they are prohibitively expensive for us higher tolerance folks!)

#119 2022-09-09 15:10

Huntaway

m92fs wrote:

@trapmaster, I feel you about how bad things are the moment. When the amount of codeine required to just take the edge off withdrawals, let alone get high costs $200 something is seriously wrong. Especially when you can buy oxy that will be equal to 5 or 6 doses of the codeine for the same price. I just don't understand who is buying the codeine when the oxy or morphine you can buy at the same price is worth multiple amounts of the codeine.

For example, Dr Canna had 3000mg of codeine on sale for $600. For $600 you can buy 300mg of morphine (cheaper if you buy in bulk) which is worth 30000mg of codeine. So you are getting literally 10 times more opiate for the same price if you buy morphine over codeine. Like who the fuck looks at that and thinks they should buy the codeine???  And I know we are beating a dead horse on it but it seems like the vendors are content to allow the products to sit for months trickling  orders.

I'm surprised the m30s didn't do anything for you. I love them and at the price they are great. Even if you didn't like them though they are fantastic for the opiate economy as they will more or less force other vendors to drop prices to compete. The problem with them is that supply is unpredictable. I'm waiting for them to come in again which I hope is soon. I will never buy from another vendor again as long as the supply is there for them.

So I'm the guilty party who purchased that $600 batch of codeine off drcanna and I thought I'll explain my situation and reasons for indeed paying a ridiculous amount of money... I'm am dependent on DHC, diazepam and an antidepressant, and have gone through withdrawal so many times over the past 5 years on and off, been refused OST because of the long waiting list in my area, with the support of my partner I have quit my job and putting myself through absolute hell on earth to get clean, I'm lucky enough that I've got my diazepam use down to 2mg a day in 2.5 months fairly easily  (roughly taking about 8mg a day for 6 months) I got the codeine as "landing gear" off the DHC in my experience DHC withdrawal is a bit more intense than codeine so I rapid tapered with it, I've just had an diagnosis of adult adhd but my psychiatrist won't prescribe me a stimulant until I've come off everything including the antidepressant mirtazapine, and have to be medication free for 2months,  so I'm in for one hell of a ride, I brought them out of desperation for my situation I know that codeine is grossly over priced but I don't have street contacts for pharmaceuticals. I may get vilified for this but I thought my story on drug dependence is probably a common one which started with escalated prescriptions

#120 2022-09-09 17:50

diggeroo

Huntaway wrote:

.. I've just had an diagnosis of adult adhd but my psychiatrist won't prescribe me a stimulant until I've come off everything including the antidepressant mirtazapine, and have to be medication free for 2months,  so I'm in for one hell of a ride, I brought them out of desperation for my situation I know that codeine is grossly over priced but I don't have street contacts for pharmaceuticals. I may get vilified for this but I thought my story on drug dependence is probably a common one which started with escalated prescriptions

What do you think of mirtazapine? A doctor was suggesting it to me.

#121 2022-09-10 17:40

m92fs

Huntaway wrote:
m92fs wrote:

So I'm the guilty party who purchased that $600 batch of codeine off drcanna and I thought I'll explain my situation and reasons for indeed paying a ridiculous amount of money... I'm am dependent on DHC, diazepam and an antidepressant, and have gone through withdrawal so many times over the past 5 years on and off, been refused OST because of the long waiting list in my area, with the support of my partner I have quit my job and putting myself through absolute hell on earth to get clean, I'm lucky enough that I've got my diazepam use down to 2mg a day in 2.5 months fairly easily  (roughly taking about 8mg a day for 6 months) I got the codeine as "landing gear" off the DHC in my experience DHC withdrawal is a bit more intense than codeine so I rapid tapered with it, I've just had an diagnosis of adult adhd but my psychiatrist won't prescribe me a stimulant until I've come off everything including the antidepressant mirtazapine, and have to be medication free for 2months,  so I'm in for one hell of a ride, I brought them out of desperation for my situation I know that codeine is grossly over priced but I don't have street contacts for pharmaceuticals. I may get vilified for this but I thought my story on drug dependence is probably a common one which started with escalated prescriptions

I've been through multiple withdrawals myself so I know what that feels like. If your looking for a weaker opiate to taper down off then buy the kratom from the market. Kratom is strong enough to eliminate DHC withdrawals as that is a weaker opiate. You can also buy kratom for much cheaper is you look for clearnet sites from Europe (It has never been stopped by customs for me).

I think the main problem with the prices is there is  too many ignorant buyers keeping the price high. Like I think most people aren't aware that morphine is 10 times stronger than codeine so they can't work out just how ripped off they are getting.

#122 2022-09-10 17:40

m92fs

@cooked, how did you communicate with gingerbreadman? Did you use w1cker?

#123 2022-09-10 23:40

gingerbreadman

Huntaway wrote:
m92fs wrote:

Hey man, do what you got to do, everyone has their own battle to fight. Good on you for making the move bro.
I personally think its the weekend warriors with more money than sense that fuck things up for the rest of us!
If you dont mind me asking, how did you go about getting a diagnosis for ADD? It has been suggested by a couple of people i  would consider knowledgeable on the subject multiple times, but i have heard diagnosis and treatment is quite the financial burden!

#124 2022-09-13 16:00

Huntaway

Okay so mirtazapine, If you are depressed or anxious I found it worked really quickly, I was really low etc when I went on it and I bounced back in probably 8 days, but a 30mg tablet was too sedating for me and I had the side effect of restless leg syndrome but on an extreme scale that I would more describe as akathisia, 15mg (half a tablet) is a good fit for me. It's really ideal if you struggle with insomnia, some people get crazy dreams on it but I never did, I also found on a full tablet I became enraged over the smallest thing, best example was someone didn't give way to me in traffic  normal people will toot thier horn and get on with thier day, I chased a car down and threw a bottle and smashed thier windscreen... suprised I never got a visit from the boys in blue, throw alcohol on top of mirtazapine and I would get delusional and rant on that I'm some sort of mafia like figure lol, once I cut back to half a tablet none of that shit occurred even with alcohol in the mix..
On to the ADD diagnosis, ask your GP for a referral to either a psychiatrist or you can just see a clinical psychologist they can diagnose but a psychologist can't prescribe medications, the latter will be a cheaper option, I went to somewhere expensive and had to wait 6 months to be seen so far the bill is around the $600 mark, usually $400 an hour and you'll need at least 90 mins with them. So yeah it's not cheap I went private because the public waiting list is years rather than 6 months.
Oh and I should also point out if you do choose to go on mirtazapine and SSRI type ones don't work for you expect to have a hell of an appetite in the beginning at least, I put on 17kg in about 4 months lol, when I dropped down to half a tablet though I lost weight to a healthy level quite quickly, a full tablet not only made me wanna eat alot it was also a craving for junk food

Last edited by Huntaway (2022-09-13 16:10)

#125 2022-09-13 19:50

Cooked

Huntaway wrote:

Okay so mirtazapine, If you are depressed or anxious I found it worked really quickly, I was really low etc when I went on it and I bounced back in probably 8 days, but a 30mg tablet was too sedating for me and I had the side effect of restless leg syndrome but on an extreme scale that I would more describe as akathisia, 15mg (half a tablet) is a good fit for me. It's really ideal if you struggle with insomnia, some people get crazy dreams on it but I never did, I also found on a full tablet I became enraged over the smallest thing, best example was someone didn't give way to me in traffic  normal people will toot thier horn and get on with thier day, I chased a car down and threw a bottle and smashed thier windscreen... suprised I never got a visit from the boys in blue, throw alcohol on top of mirtazapine and I would get delusional and rant on that I'm some sort of mafia like figure lol, once I cut back to half a tablet none of that shit occurred even with alcohol in the mix..
On to the ADD diagnosis, ask your GP for a referral to either a psychiatrist or you can just see a clinical psychologist they can diagnose but a psychologist can't prescribe medications, the latter will be a cheaper option, I went to somewhere expensive and had to wait 6 months to be seen so far the bill is around the $600 mark, usually $400 an hour and you'll need at least 90 mins with them. So yeah it's not cheap I went private because the public waiting list is years rather than 6 months.
Oh and I should also point out if you do choose to go on mirtazapine and SSRI type ones don't work for you expect to have a hell of an appetite in the beginning at least, I put on 17kg in about 4 months lol, when I dropped down to half a tablet though I lost weight to a healthy level quite quickly, a full tablet not only made me wanna eat alot it was also a craving for junk food

Hey Huntaway

No disrespect at all mate. But where did this come from? Seems sort of out of the blue. Are you recommending Mitrazapine for opioid withdrawals?

#126 2022-09-13 22:00

gingerbreadman

Man that sucks about the ADD diagnosis process, although it doesnt really surprise me, i have been fucked around by NZs mental/ healthcare for many a year. But i have had friends have their life turned around because of the diagnosis. TBH it does make me wonder if it is worth just going the self-medication route and buying diverted ritalin for the time and cost of it all!!
On a different but usual subject for me, there were some mutterings of people sourcing heroin or double a while back, was anyone planning on this still? The range of strong opioids on TM is abysmal right now! Im still not willing to buy a gram of H #3 without trying it first, as keen as i am for it! Has anyone with some experience actually tried Mikeperonz's latest batch??

#127 2022-09-15 15:30

Huntaway

Someone asked earlier in the thread what I thought of mirtazapine, I did get put on it while in opioid withdrawal a year or so ago and it definitely eliminated those crying spells etc that some people experience from withdrawal.
I purchased a small quantity of ritalin off here to see how I felt and I once flatted with a guy who was pretty dependent on it and he would be cleaning the dust from under the fridge at 2am lol. I took just 1 10mg instant release tablet and felt calm and not distracted by anything going on around me I also slept that night really nicely, apparently this often confirms the diagnosis, if you take it and your suddenly energetic and up all night etc then may not be adhd. 7 days of not taking opiates and the only issue I've really got is restless leg syndrome at night, although this is common in adhd as well. I'll get there.. I wish I had the self control to be a weekend warrior with opiates but I enjoy them too much and if they are there I'll take them

#128 2022-09-15 22:30

Cooked

LADS! We fucking back on. Pressed Isotonitazene from our mate MyFoodBag. No more daily searching for domestic opiate/opioid vendor, while watching the other fuckwit opiate vendors make a single sale a week with a profit of probably $100 profit. I bet if they calculated their hourly rate would be below minimum wage - I would hit up the government about that actually. Pay below minimum wage is so illegal!

Anyway, end of rant. All hail MyFoodBag!

By the way @MyFoodBag, if/when you read this you should start importing your next batch now. Because you going to sell out very quicklt

#129 2022-09-16 22:20

gingerbreadman

I was told that theyd be reupping before these ones sold out now that they know the popularity! Its been mentioned many times by the regulars on this board how much demand is there, a lot of vendors seemed like they wouldnt/ couldnt fill it. Also, a lot of respect to MyFoodBag for the openness  about the substance used in the pills. We all know that fake oxys arent oxy, so its a really good move for harm reduction for people to know what they are dealing with, i have a lot of respect for that from them

#130 2022-09-17 21:00

m92fs

I'm happy he's got something back in stock but a little apprehensive that they are not the same m30s that we had before. I will put an order in and report back but I think we should all update our experiences here. If these are good and there is solid supply then that will pretty much wipe out every other opiate vendor on the market unless they drastically lower price. They will still get the odd idiot weekend warrior but that will surely not be worth it.
On second thoughts though, they will probably still be happy to sell $200 worth of gear a month lol

#131 2022-09-17 23:20

gingerbreadman

m92fs wrote:

I'm happy he's got something back in stock but a little apprehensive that they are not the same m30s that we had before. I will put an order in and report back but I think we should all update our experiences here. If these are good and there is solid supply then that will pretty much wipe out every other opiate vendor on the market unless they drastically lower price. They will still get the odd idiot weekend warrior but that will surely not be worth it.
On second thoughts though, they will probably still be happy to sell $200 worth of gear a month lol

I wouldnt stress bro, it is the same active ingredient as the M30s and they went thru a couple of batches of them. Isotonitazene is a powerful fucking drug, just be aware of the risk of hotspots! I guess the people of a lower tolerance or looking for a particular drug will still have to fork out which will be enough to line a few pockets! And there will always be people who want to avoid the risks of street drugs and want the relative safety of a pharmaceutical. I think the worrying thing is that the disproportionate prices of pharms in NZ will push
users that have no business messing with an opioid of that strength towards it!
All that aside, im fucking psyched for them haha. I flatout cannot afford them amount of anything id need to get high on Tormarket, so have been stuck with street purchasing since the M30s dried up.
Myfoodbag is really good to deal with as well, theyv been good to me, are generous and postage is quick.

#132 2022-09-18 13:20

m92fs

Thanks @gingerbreadman. How many of you guys have an order in? I placed mine last night. For safety reason I recommend we all report back here as soon as we try it on how powerful it is etc. It would be good to get an idea of what yours guys usual tolerance is (like I usually take 80mg oxy at once etc) and how much of this it took you to get high.
It will help everyone here to stay safe.

#133 2022-09-20 17:50

Cooked

Ok lads, my Isotonitazene arrived today. Snorted a 1/4 this morning before work. Here are some comments from me:
- Pills much larger than the previous batch of blue Oxy m30.
- Way more nasty to snort that the Oxy m30. Either something it is cut with or the filler but it is a lot more harsh to snort. The drip is equally as nasty.
- To me, the pills seem to be the same/similar strength to the Oxy m30 (Although this will vary due to obvious reasons).

In conclusion, I do not think the price increase is justified. The pills may be physically larger but I do not think you are getting any more bang for your buck (Although my tolerance is fucking high, so some others may disagree). So technically you would get the same level of high (Same amount of active ingredient) if you took 1x blue Oxy m30 or 1x yellow Isotonitazene. Although, we cannot complain too much because they are still much cheaper than any of the other pharma opiates/opioids listed. I will definitely make another order, but I am not as impressed with these than I was with the blue Oxy m30.

Question for the Bropiates. Did anyone compare taking the blue Oxy m30 orally with snorting? Given how nasty these are to snort I am more inclined to take it orally. But there is fuck all info online about the drug. In particular, oral and nasal bioavailability. So would be keen to hear if people were taking the blue Oxy m30 orally and if so:
- How much would you take at a time?
- What is your opiate/opioid tolerance in comparison with pharma Oxy or similar?
- How long did the high last? Was it longer?

All in all, still start small and take 1/8 of a pill to start with and work your way up. You can always do more, but you can never do less!!!!

Cheers!

#134 2022-09-21 12:10

m92fs

I haven't tried but I think I've read that the bio availability is lower eating them in these types of RC opiates but I'm not sure. I'd be interested to here from someone who has also.

@cooked, are you saying that there is more filler but the same amount of drug to make the pills bigger? As in you would have to snort more to get the same effect?

Also, are we talking MDMA snorting rough or slightly rougher than it was to snort? Like can you keep a normal face after snorting it or does it fuck you up for 5 minutes? It would be concerning if that was the case

#135 2022-09-21 18:40

Cooked

m92fs wrote:

I haven't tried but I think I've read that the bio availability is lower eating them in these types of RC opiates but I'm not sure. I'd be interested to here from someone who has also.

@cooked, are you saying that there is more filler but the same amount of drug to make the pills bigger? As in you would have to snort more to get the same effect?

Also, are we talking MDMA snorting rough or slightly rougher than it was to snort? Like can you keep a normal face after snorting it or does it fuck you up for 5 minutes? It would be concerning if that was the case

Hey mate, yeah I had a suspicion oral ROA BA would be lower. That is a bugger.

Yes, I believe there is approx the same amount of drug in each pill but way more filler/cut. Nah nowhere near as bad as snorting MDMA and does not fuck you up for 5 mins. But def makes you pull a bit of a face and the drip is nasty. I definitely much prefer the blue Oxy m30, but quite a lot.

#136 2022-09-21 20:00

m92fs

@cooked, got my package as well. Did a couple of tester bumps. You were right about the harshness. Yeah its not MDMA level but certainly not even close to as pleasant as the m30s were. It also makes me a little worried about what its cut with cause we really have no idea.

In terms of strength, I haven't taken enough to really judge it but it seems decent enough. All in all the m30 was a superior product that was cheaper but its still a lot better than the prices of pharma products. I will say though that its threading the line of being too expensive. The huge advantage pharma opiates have is that we know what the fuck is in there. Anymore expensive and the gamble of drug gang produced opiates becomes much less appealing.

Pretty keen to hear everyone else's opinion on these.

Last edited by m92fs (2022-09-21 20:00)

#137 2022-09-21 22:00

gingerbreadman

I cannot weigh in yet as mine still havent arrived!! Im guessing they are probably cut with just a benign filler at a guess, the iso is strong enough by itself and it would be cheaper not to add another chemical. Its not as if its coke where they chuck in extra chemicals that are numbing to make it seem stronger! Im hoping these are good strength wise, i like dealing with Myfoodbag, they have been good to me, and so far really reliable.
I think a few people on here will be seeing what they are like going forward, so as to decide if its worth just bringing their own shit into the country! Im sure Myfoodbag will be seeing what people think of them and if they continue to sell with regards to price, but its not like there is a lot of competition for them at the moment!
Alright i better go back to staring down couriers on the street, ill give an opinion when iv had a chance to try them!

#138 2022-09-22 05:10

TamTim
Verified Vendor

If you dissolved the pills into a solution and filtered out the crap, then snorted them with the nasal spray bottles that spray fluid up your nose would that make then more pleasant to take?

What if you put the solution into the bulb of a meth pipe, or dripped it onto some herb and let it dry out would that do the trick? Drying out a few mls of solution in the bulb of a meth pipe takes fkn ages if it's isopropyl alcohol unless you put it near a computer fan. With a water solution in a container containing a dessicant eg damp rid or a shot glass with a little caustic soda in it takes a week if not more. I think airflow is key for that style of preparation, maybe a solar cell inside the container powering a fan blowing into the meth pipe or pass wires into the container with an airtight seal?

This is something I just threw together, sealing a container with dessicant in it (caustic soda in a shot glass rips moisture out of anything) may not be necessary, but the seal will stop excess dust collecting in your bowl like you'd get from the open air:
https://i.4cdn.org/diy/1663783904293138.jpg
This had been drying for days with the caustic soda but no air circulation, the solution had barely evaporated. I will report if the fan with the 3 solar panels, a few mls of 3-MeO-PCE solution in the bulb of a meth pipe, a shot glass with a little caustic soda in it, and some time overnight does the trick.

Edit: it's been in there for several days with the fan running, has dried out about another 1/5th of a ml

Last edited by TamTim (2022-09-26 06:00)

#139 2022-09-22 12:40

m92fs

@gingerbreadman, even setting aside the fillers (which is still only speculation) we really don't know what the active drug in these is. And even if it is what they say it is, there is almost no research on it. I guess what I'm trying to say is that to remain attractive, it has to be significantly cheaper as if the cost difference isn't that great then the more expensive pharma opiates become more attractive due to them being much safer with years of research to back them up. At least to me anyway

#140 2022-09-22 22:10

gingerbreadman

For sure man, im definitely not saying everyone should chuck them back! But i would say that those risks are the same as taking any street drug, not just these pills. I think we can safely say that they are an analogue or research chemical of some kind, back when Purestinnz was selling M30s someone had them tested and it was Iso or something similar from memory and these have the same feel to me. But yeah, there is definitely not a lot of definitive research on any of these chemicals that we can rely on! I guess the cost effectiveness comes down to tolerance and access to other drugs to each individual, but i know for me it is still a hell of a lot cheaper than anything else. For me personally, the absolute cheapest i can get high off opiates for a night from Tormarket is $225, so one of the pills for 70 bucks isnt bad haha!
For me to continue purchasing it willl depend on if they continue to jack the price over time as a lot of dealers do, and if the service and processing speed remains consistent, which it has been for me personally.
Were ya gonna give them a go to see what you think m92fs?
Tamtim - i guess that would depend on what the active ingredient dissolves in, and if the filler in the pill is soluble in it too. I tried smoking the crushed M30s off foil as an experiment and it wasnt great, dont know if these would be any different. I think that Iso can be vaped, so i suppose if you could extract it then that would be possible?

#141 2022-09-22 22:10

gingerbreadman

It would be nice to see smaller amounts of the pressies available too, singles or lots of 3!

#142 2022-09-22 22:50

Cooked

gingerbreadman wrote:

For sure man, im definitely not saying everyone should chuck them back! But i would say that those risks are the same as taking any street drug, not just these pills. I think we can safely say that they are an analogue or research chemical of some kind, back when Purestinnz was selling M30s someone had them tested and it was Iso or something similar from memory and these have the same feel to me. But yeah, there is definitely not a lot of definitive research on any of these chemicals that we can rely on! I guess the cost effectiveness comes down to tolerance and access to other drugs to each individual, but i know for me it is still a hell of a lot cheaper than anything else. For me personally, the absolute cheapest i can get high off opiates for a night from Tormarket is $225, so one of the pills for 70 bucks isnt bad haha!
For me to continue purchasing it willl depend on if they continue to jack the price over time as a lot of dealers do, and if the service and processing speed remains consistent, which it has been for me personally.
Were ya gonna give them a go to see what you think m92fs?
Tamtim - i guess that would depend on what the active ingredient dissolves in, and if the filler in the pill is soluble in it too. I tried smoking the crushed M30s off foil as an experiment and it wasnt great, dont know if these would be any different. I think that Iso can be vaped, so i suppose if you could extract it then that would be possible?

Yeah when it was Purist blue Oxy m30 someone put in feedback they had them tested and the active opioid was n-pyrrolidino etonitazene. Whether it is true or not, can never know. But that is awfully specific so I tend to believe it. Will you lads keep buying them you reckon?

#143 2022-09-23 13:20

diggeroo

There was a blog post on a NZ drug safety site showing a picture of the blue M30s saying what was in them.

I tried the new yellow disc shaped pills and do not like it. Have taken a quarter pill orally - didn't want to snort after seeing previous posts. The taste is disgusting. It tastes like the nail varnish used to stop kids biting their nails. I had to eat raw sugar to get the taste out my mouth. Felt no effect orally from a quarter pill - but I have a high tolerance. Maybe the RC is like heroin and has no effect orally. A quarter of blue 30 would give me a good high but I always consumed the M30s nasally.
If it's the same RC as the M30s then the horrible taste must be from the filler , so it's a worry thinking about what chemical that is.
In terms of size, volume, a quarter is about the same as one whole M30.

#144 2022-09-23 13:20

diggeroo

@Huntaway thanks for the info on your experience

#145 2022-09-24 18:20

m92fs

@gingerbreadman, yeah I got an order of them myself. Been snorting some lines today. The burn and taste is pretty bad and while the pills are bigger they are certainly not the same strength. Honestly I am not sure if they are even the same drug. They are not terrible in terms of the high but I feel like the m30 was a superior product and these yellow ones are more expensive.

Ive had a few lines here and there over the last few days but this will be my first night properly getting on it so I'll report back after. All in all it still seems like a better deal than the ridiculous prices we have been seeing so for now it looks like these will be my go to. Wish they would get the m30s back though.

Its possible this new competition will lower other opiate prices but I doubt it. I went and looked at the other listings and compared the date of the first review to the amount sold and some vendors don't seem to mind selling at seriously low volume. Like some products are lucky to ship an average of 1 a week. Compared to every other drug on that market they sell shockingly slow.

#146 2022-09-25 17:10

Cooked

m92fs wrote:

@gingerbreadman, yeah I got an order of them myself. Been snorting some lines today. The burn and taste is pretty bad and while the pills are bigger they are certainly not the same strength. Honestly I am not sure if they are even the same drug. They are not terrible in terms of the high but I feel like the m30 was a superior product and these yellow ones are more expensive.

Ive had a few lines here and there over the last few days but this will be my first night properly getting on it so I'll report back after. All in all it still seems like a better deal than the ridiculous prices we have been seeing so for now it looks like these will be my go to. Wish they would get the m30s back though.

Its possible this new competition will lower other opiate prices but I doubt it. I went and looked at the other listings and compared the date of the first review to the amount sold and some vendors don't seem to mind selling at seriously low volume. Like some products are lucky to ship an average of 1 a week. Compared to every other drug on that market they sell shockingly slow.

Yeah I fully agree. I do not think it is the same drug and the strength when compared with the size of the pill is definitely lower. I reckon the blue Oxy m30 were stronger and a different nitrazene. Where the new yellow pills are a lower strength nitrazene with a much shorter half life. I can easily go through 3x yellow pills in a day, snorting 1/4 at a time. I could do even more if I had the $ and wanted to be high asf the whole day. So value for money they are no where near as good as the blue Oxy m30 in my opinion. But, still better value for money than the supidly price pharmas. So it is what we are stuck with for now unfortunately.

I suspect MFB has got the yellow pills from a different source than the blue Oxy m30 given the amount of time it took MFB to restock.

#147 2022-09-25 18:00

diggeroo

Have found flecks of metal in some of the yellow pills.
I did try snorting but won't do it again. Will probably chuck it down the toilet like other opiate RCs that suck.

Last edited by diggeroo (2022-09-25 18:00)

#148 2022-09-26 06:00

TamTim
Verified Vendor

gingerbreadman wrote:

I think that Iso can be vaped, so i suppose if you could extract it then that would be possible?

I think iso is toxic?
Edit: it seems it is slightly toxic by its metabolite acetone, but death from ingesting it is rare

Putting a fan beside the pipe with the solution (water solution) didn't dry it off in a container sealed with a shot glass of caustic soda in it even after several days. But the same setup with a fan in the open air and with a solution with iso dries within a few hours. But the boiling point of iso is 83C

Last edited by TamTim (2022-09-26 06:10)

#149 2022-10-08 14:40

Cooked

Hey lads,

So I have gone through approx 20x Pressed Isotonitazene in the last month or so. I have come to the following conclusions:
- They definitely do not contain the same active drug as the Oxy M30.
- The active drug is way shorter lasting. For me, I peak within 30-60 minutes and after 2 hours am definitely starting to feel the comedown/wanting to redose.
- Probably not a popular opinion this one, from the feedback I have seen. But I reckon they are less strong than the Oxy M30.
- Railing them fucks your nose up. To the point where mine is very blocked the following day. Nasty drip into the throat as well.

Overall, a far shitter product than the Oxy M30. I am not going to purchase anymore. If they lasted longer I could maybe deal with the other shit factors. But for me, I need a minimum of 3x for the day. Could easily go through >6x though. My tolerance is getting rather high, but if I want to get a nod I need to rail half a pill in a single dose.

Stay safe at there lads!

Cheers
Cooked

#150 2022-10-08 17:30

m92fs

Thanks for the update @cooked, its been quiet here lately. I too have come to similar conclusions. I said pretty early on that I don't think its the same drug but its pretty similar. Its absolutely an inferior product to the m30s so I dont understand the reviews saying its stronger.

I'd feel a lot better about them if they were cheaper and with it being weaker, the price increase and the added danger of research chems makes this product a very borderline purchase for me. My tolerance is less than yours but I used to get a good night out of one of the blues but its moved to 1 and half and is more expensive. Given the state of the opiate market in NZ I think I still will purchase again but if they raise the price again I'm out.

Question to the guys who take these. How much would a night on a pharama opiate like oxy or morphine cost you vs how much it would cost you for a night on these? For myself, I feel like its getting close to the cost of oxy for a night and the closer it gets the less appealing these are.

Board footer