#201 2022-12-15 20:00

diggeroo

Re: Opiate Gang

The best vendor was from France. His H orders arrived every time. Don't know what happened but they stopped selling. I don't have much confidence in T&J. It's hard to know which orders ever get sent. Hopefully if there is selective scamming would would happen with larger value orders rather than the $100-200 orders to try keep some resemblance of good feedback.

#202 2022-12-15 22:30

m92fs

Do you guys just order this to your house? I've thought about it before but got kinda scared about H getting caught. I'll be moving to Europe within the next year anyway where they wouldn't believe the prices here. $1000 for 2Gs of mediocre Heroine. I almost can't believe it typing it out

Just landed 14g of pure H

Last edited by m92fs (2023-07-11 15:10)

#203 2022-12-16 00:50

diggeroo

m92fs wrote:

Do you guys just order this to your house? I've thought about it before but got kinda scared about H getting caught. I'll be moving to Europe within the next year anyway where they wouldn't believe the prices here. $1000 for 2Gs of mediocre Heroine. I almost can't believe it typing it out

Become a vendor that does EU to NZ only. There are precursor chemicals in NZ that sell for $35 for one ml. I'm talking AA. Not hard to get in Poland.

#204 2022-12-16 11:00

m92fs

Has anyone here ever had Kratom held by customs? I know in my heart it's gone forever but hoping someone has a story about a clueless customs agent releasing it.

#205 2022-12-16 22:30

gingerbreadman

diggeroo wrote:
m92fs wrote:

Become a vendor that does EU to NZ only. There are precursor chemicals in NZ that sell for $35 for one ml. I'm talking AA. Not hard to get in Poland.

Do you have access to AA? I cannot get my fucking hands on it these days!!
I actually had kratom held at customs once and they called to ask about it. Told them it was morenga tea and they emded up sending it on to me! ... so fingers crossed, you jst never know!
Im hoping to get some kratom imported at some point to sort my shit out a bit.
...And yes, iv ordered it to my house before at a desperate time in life! I guess you get one freebie in reality if they pick it up, they come asking for someone who doesnt live there and you shrug, they have no proof. But thats the last time that little game will work!

#206 2022-12-19 22:40

m92fs

Still no contact or sign of them releasing it. I wonder if they even have tests for kratom? I've had like 5 shipments from the same vendor make it before no problem. Hoping this isn't the start of something and I just got unlucky this time. Could really do with it

#207 2022-12-21 22:10

gingerbreadman

yeah im in the exact same place man, stuck where i really dont want to be and was hoping that the kratom was going to help me deal with that! its just not economical for me to buy hundreds of little capsules of it off the market!! I dont know where you source yours from but i know that borneo is having issues shipping it over.

diggeroo - do you have a source for AA?

#208 2022-12-22 14:50

Xar777

do you guys find kratom to be kind of 'dirty' at all? by that I mean it kinda gives me unpleasant side effects like grogginess, headaches, a kind of hang-over/nausea type feeling on the tail-end?

for me the very short-acting high is barely worth cramming down all that plant matter.. maybe I just got a bad batch, but it's really put me off kratom.

oh and merry xmas ya fucking junkies smile

#209 2022-12-22 18:30

m92fs

Good news, customs held my package for 5 days and just released it and I got it. Pretty happy about it. Looks like they don't test for kratom.

Xar777, it took me a while to warm to kratom but its grown on me. Certainly not as good as good old opiates but just about good enough to keep me satisfied without having to spend 100s of dollars.

#210 2022-12-22 22:10

gingerbreadman

m92fs wrote:

Good news, customs held my package for 5 days and just released it and I got it. Pretty happy about it. Looks like they don't test for kratom.

Xar777, it took me a while to warm to kratom but its grown on me. Certainly not as good as good old opiates but just about good enough to keep me satisfied without having to spend 100s of dollars.

Do you mind me asking the country of origin you get your kratom from? Id really like to source some but dont know if my farmer can get it out of the country, im curious as to if its the same guy. Yeah i had a package opened and then sent on to me once!
Xar777 - i dont use kratom to get high really, i dont quite see it as a drug. Its pretty much a natural elixir that allows me to get on with life without that nagging voice that tells me i cant function without sedating myself, the stimulating variation is like coffee that puts a smile on your face, the sedating variations are like warm teas that give a feelgood sleep. Bare in mind that i have only ever got it straight from the source though, so without any shit in it! I love it, but i dont see it as recreational. It fills that compulsion to fix with something that all junky souls have embedded in them, and provides just enough contentment to remind you that you dont need to be drooling with your chin on your chest to enjoy life! For me it just provides functionality and a well-being boost. Iv always described it as feeling like a little bit of friday!

How do you feel about it m92fs??

#211 2022-12-22 23:00

diggeroo

AA might be cheaper in Auckland but in other cities it has become insanely overpriced. I used to buy it for $20 for a 10ml bottle years ago. Apparently it is over $300 for 10ml  now. I was offered it at that price but thought it was a joke and never took the offer but it could well be the going rate now. Someome sold it on Tormarket once at a good price and he got it off a Polish ebay vendor. I'd like to get some because I have a good amount of opium just harvested that could be turned to heroin. No idea why morphine has remained  $1 / ml for decades but AA just gone up in price 15x, and its just a common industrial chemical like GBL.
If you went to Mexico and sent a liter to NZ it would sell for $30,000.

Last edited by diggeroo (2022-12-22 23:00)

#212 2022-12-29 18:50

m92fs

@gingerbreadman. Sorry about the delay, on holidays. At first, I didn't like Kratom but I've honestly grown to love it. Bit of an acquired taste and when you get the dosage right, it comes close enough to a traditional opiate ( obviously not as good ) for me to both have a good night and not think about spending hundreds.

I can giove you info on my supplier if you message me on the band word app beginning with W. My username is apparition99

#213 2023-01-01 22:20

gingerbreadman

im looking to order a very small amount of either m30s or some other sketchy but powerful opioid RC internationally but would obviously have to use a new vendor on another market. Can anyone point me in the right direction
Also, has anyone got a verified link for alpha bay, i dont trust a lot of link sources
Cheers fellas

#214 2023-01-02 17:10

diggeroo

gingerbreadman wrote:

im looking to order a very small amount of either m30s or some other sketchy but powerful opioid RC internationally but would obviously have to use a new vendor on another market. Can anyone point me in the right direction
Also, has anyone got a verified link for alpha bay, i dont trust a lot of link sources
Cheers fellas

These seem like authentic directories right now. Make sure to use https:// for these. They have onion links too but easier to post the clearnet names. Make sure the AB link is identical on all of them just in case one is hacked or phishing.

tor.taxi
tor.fish
dark.pe

#215 2023-01-12 01:10

diggeroo

Got some brown H orders arrive from UK and NL. Haven't sampled the UK one yet. The local H on tormarket from poriruapizzahut  is better quality then T&J but costs a lot more.

Last edited by diggeroo (2023-01-12 01:10)

#216 2023-01-12 11:10

Cooked

diggeroo wrote:

Got some brown H orders arrive from UK and NL. Haven't sampled the UK one yet. The local H on tormarket from poriruapizzahut  is better quality then T&J but costs a lot more.

Hey diggeroo

I managed to get some H orders through from T&J early last year. The orders I received from him were really shit quality unfortunately. Beware of ordering off him - I thought I was on to a winner. Received my first 6x or so orders of various gear (Md, H, Coke). Then the orders stopped arriving and it was obvious that he was selectively scamming me. If you check out his feedback it appears he selectively scams quite a lot. Thought I better let you know my experience with him mate.

Cheers
Cooked

#217 2023-01-13 23:40

Cooked

Hey Lads,

Hope everyone is doing well!

I might be able to source some Double A (Going to be expensive apparently), where the same dealer I can get Morphine capsules (I assume these would be the best type of Morphine pill to use for this?) off reasonably cheap and am keen at having a go at making some homebake Heroin. I have a degree in Chemical Engineering, so I am no fool when it comes to Chemistry. But I was wondering if any of you had some good links to scientific documents where I can follows the process and use the correct concentrations of Double A and Morphine. I also need the ratios/concentrations so I know how much Double A to purchase.

Cheers!

#218 2023-01-14 10:30

diggeroo

Cooked wrote:
diggeroo wrote:

Hey diggeroo

I managed to get some H orders through from T&J early last year. The orders I received from him were really shit quality unfortunately. Beware of ordering off him - I thought I was on to a winner. Received my first 6x or so orders of various gear (Md, H, Coke). Then the orders stopped arriving and it was obvious that he was selectively scamming me. If you check out his feedback it appears he selectively scams quite a lot. Thought I better let you know my experience with him mate.

Cheers
Cooked

Thanks for the info. I was only trying a few international vendors because it was December and more likely to arrive.

#219 2023-01-14 23:10

diggeroo

Cooked wrote:

Hey Lads,

Hope everyone is doing well!

I might be able to source some Double A (Going to be expensive apparently), where the same dealer I can get Morphine capsules (I assume these would be the best type of Morphine pill to use for this?) off reasonably cheap and am keen at having a go at making some homebake Heroin. I have a degree in Chemical Engineering, so I am no fool when it comes to Chemistry. But I was wondering if any of you had some good links to scientific documents where I can follows the process and use the correct concentrations of Double A and Morphine. I also need the ratios/concentrations so I know how much Double A to purchase.

Cheers!

The capsules seem to be best. You first use sodium hydroxide to extract a pure morphine base powder from about 300mg pills each batch. That allows the minimal amount of AA and gives a vastly superior result and more pure heroin. The amount of AA needed is just a few drops per batch and the excess just evaporates away. I've never seen any literature on the process. Refined the procedure over hundreds of times doing it.

If you don't convert to morphine base first you will waste AA but the process takes about 40 minutes. So you would want to start with at least 180mg to make it worth the time. The AA has been too costly and hard to find recently so it has been a long time since I last did it. But have recorded all the details somewhere.

#220 2023-01-15 21:30

gingerbreadman

Its crazy what happened with the price of AA, i used to be able to get a Misty with double for a hundred bucks! Are you going to sell any of the excess AA you acquire cooked? Id love to do some baking myself!

#221 2023-01-17 20:50

Cooked

So what do you lads think of the H for sale from FrogMouthNZ? I assume we all ordered a 0.1g sample haha? I was pretty disappointed to be honest. Sniffed the lot in 2x 50mg lines within half an hour of one another. I got a mild mood lift but that was about it. Mind you, my tolerance is at all time high and I am not proud of it in the slightest sad

#222 2023-01-17 21:50

gingerbreadman

From what youve said in the past, you do have some crazy tolerance from oxy that would affect it. Snorting number 3 can be a bit less effective since it isnt water soluble, maybe chase the old dragon assuming you arent an IV user.
I sincerely hope you arent an IV user from the doses of oxycodone you have mentioned taking before haha

#223 2023-01-19 22:10

gingerbreadman

PSA for you folk - remember that you can get a pack of 5 fentanyl test strips off The Level nz for free. I am a fan of genuine pharmaceutical fentanyl patches, and actually think they should be allowed on the market, but you dont want a cartel cocktail of that shit when you dont expect it. Had a few friends come across a batch of cut MDMA over NYE and one ended up in hospital. It can be in anything, in any amount, check your shit!

#224 2023-01-22 22:10

Marceline
Verified Vendor

Interest in Dipyanone?

I know I shouldn't ask, but it
looks decent safety wise (anecdotal)
dose wise is easily manageable
It's not fent or a zene yuck
I'll verify with TM if its OK to list.

A few sources offering, one which I trust.

I will QC on arrival.

3/4 strength morphine, long-long duration.. methadone like.
Might be good for maintenance or something? (obviously I'm not well versed in the opiates).

I'm no opiate head but love poppy pods.

Friends into H didn't rate the frogmouth too highly he did LOVE the nostalgic hoon on the foil and appreciated the availability so thank you to the mouth of the frog. European friend so maybe a bit spoilt on quality?

#225 2023-01-23 15:20

diggeroo

Dipyanone sounds good.  I'd love something with a long half life that could be used to come off opiates like methadone.

Also the UK heroin I got from Budsbunny was terribly weak. Tom&Jerry better but was still going through 5g in 3 days so wasn't as strong as others I've tried.

#226 2023-01-23 21:40

gingerbreadman

Whats wring with zenes?? they have always done well on the market as theyve been the only cost effective thing for people with tolerance! Id be keen to give it a go, have never tried it personally. Depends on price of course, as opioids can be horrifically expensive on TM!! Apparently not one to IV due to a caustic nature, so do some research but i cant see why tormarket wouldnt allow it. Always nice to have a better range of opioids available anyway, thered be some people keen on something to use as a maintenance drug for sure

#227 2023-01-24 04:10

Marceline
Verified Vendor

gingerbreadman wrote:

Whats wring with zenes?? they have always done well on the market as theyve been the only cost effective thing for people with tolerance! Id be keen to give it a go, have never tried it personally. Depends on price of course, as opioids can be horrifically expensive on TM!! Apparently not one to IV due to a caustic nature, so do some research but i cant see why tormarket wouldnt allow it. Always nice to have a better range of opioids available anyway, thered be some people keen on something to use as a maintenance drug for sure

I've read of withdrawal occurring after very short stints with zenes, as well the withdrawal being worse than other opiate withdrawals. I could definitely be wrong or have read about a particular zene or two. If there is a golden zene atm I'd be happy to assist.

#228 2023-01-25 14:30

diggeroo

If anyone tried the H from poriruapizzahut, how does Frogmouth H compare to it?

#229 2023-01-25 20:30

Marceline
Verified Vendor

I've arranged to have 3 non-zene options at a low cost point sometime soon no more than two months. I'm researching zenes on and off There are a shit load of analogues out there. I will try and find a well known zene, with documented human use, maybe with some sort of scientific info on abuse and withdrawal, tolerance buildup etc.

Will check with Tor Market support on their opinion of a particular zene, aiming to be stronger than the above 3 options for those with real tolerance. if allowed and all works out I won't be charging through the roof. If all works out I'll try and source an OG zene and not a batshit mad analogue. I have other market plans to finish first before I prioritize this but just want the scene to be more attractive and don't want peeps to suffer.

#230 2023-01-25 21:50

gingerbreadman

Thank you for considering harm reduction for all the fiends! Obviously there is a lot of money to be made with the low cost of these chemicals and the high amount you can sell them for in NZ, there are a lot of people who see dollar signs and stop giving a fuck. Obviously you have to be careful with chemicals of this strength that could easily kill used irresponsibly, but a responsible supplier also has the chance of preventing people from acquiring less pure/ tainted versions of strong opioids and doing more damage.... ethical minefield! There are a hell of a lot of them, a starting point could be to look at something with a similar strength to morphine (such as metazene) so people are less likely to make mistakes switching from traditional opioids? Theres so many benzimidazole opioids (nitazenes), and more developed all the time, a molecule at a time to get around prohibition laws!
Can i ask what you have coming on the menu that you have organized or too soon?
Just something iv advocated for in the past thats worth considering: what about supplying naloxone nasal sprays too? they are available in NZ but it isnt made easy and i dont know of a single at-risk-user who actually keeps them on hand, and its not purely because they are irresponsible junkies. not many people want to go into a pharmacy and ask for it to be ordered and then pay an exorbitant price!
This is just a wikipedia page, but not a bad list to start with if you are looking into these things smile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_benzimidazole_opioids

Last edited by gingerbreadman (2023-01-25 22:00)

#231 2023-01-25 22:50

Marceline
Verified Vendor

Yo thanks for the wisdom, Flick me a dm on tor and I'll message back on what i'll serve up im the only one in the dissociative section in nz

Great shout on the naxolone, I'll look into sourcing em and spreading them around or with particularly strong substances.

I mean my main product is DXM, where it takes over 2g or like above 25/mg kg to start causing real trouble leading to hospitalization and care, with an 201 mg/kg LD50 on Mice FFS. Even then I have had horror stories come through from dosing fuck ups with a drug that has a huge dose range like 150mg to 2g.

Thanks for that basic info on the zenes, stayed up for hours looking at opiates last night! Time for more rabbit holes. A good tactic is going to science direct, searching whatever substance you're interested in, and a keyword like analgesic, then ordering by date and looking at the latest shit. You can pop the DOI into scihub and get the paid article 90% of the time.. ill do a bit of that after the wikipedia.

I did look at all the opiates on the master list of opiates page

im wondering when someone will bring home the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thebacon as an opiate lol
fuck i want that as a collectors item

#232 2023-01-26 21:40

gingerbreadman

No problems, i have a wealth of information on opioids from a users perspective. i am no genius, or chemist.... but i have done a lot of dope:P i feel like tormarket actually has a nice little community of opioid users who like to help each other out and encourage harm reduction, responsible use etc. The war on drugs is great and everything, just another way of doing things. Even though prohibition is so effective and has a track long history of making a real positive difference......
I feel like i can speak for a few of us in saying that access to some of the pharmaceutical opioids that arent floating around in NZ would be great too. Particularly Hydromorphone in my case but theres a bunch of others that people would be keen on. If Tormarket admin would allow it, i think sealed pharma fentanyl patches would be good, even though they are taboo, its a different ball game to the illegally produced crap, and that could be in a bunch of products without anyones knowledge.

#233 2023-01-29 16:20

m92fs

Hi team, been a while since I checked out the market.  Been sticking to kratom to make up for the money spent over Christmas. I see there is another heroine vendor on the market. Don't have much experience with the stuff, only tried it once in Asia. How good is the new stuff? Worth buying?

I know cooked said it was average but he snorted it which I understand European heroine is bad for.

Last edited by m92fs (2023-01-29 16:20)

#234 2023-01-31 19:50

Cooked

m92fs wrote:

Hi team, been a while since I checked out the market.  Been sticking to kratom to make up for the money spent over Christmas. I see there is another heroine vendor on the market. Don't have much experience with the stuff, only tried it once in Asia. How good is the new stuff? Worth buying?

I know cooked said it was average but he snorted it which I understand European heroine is bad for.

Hey mate, hope you are going alright! Yeah I would not go off my comment to be honest. For a couple of reasons:

1 - My tolerance is at an all time high. Like fucking ridiculously/disgustingly high!

2 - Yeah I snorted it. Main reason for that is I have not quite mastered chasing the dragon on foil and I HATE wasting drugs. So, hence the snorting seems I only had a point to play with.

When I say my tolerance is at an all time high - Whether you lads believe me or not. But I shit you not, I can drop a whole tray of Oxy ER 80mg in one go (So 800mg of Oxy ER) as well as 2x 2mg Clonazepam to potentate it and I just barely get a nod on. Disgusting right? So have got myself into a bit of a pickle and am using Methadone to maintain most days now. Taking 100mg Methadone daily and that keeps me reasonably comfortable - I would say I am at like 95% on that dose.

Cheers
Cooked

#235 2023-02-01 15:20

Xar777

Wow cooked, that's enough drugs to kill a horse!!

How'd you come by the Methadone if you don't mind sharing?

I've been there too many times too... trams are the usual poison (yea yea) but along with a generous helping of dhc/morph/oxy/pods/whatever is going at an OK price really wink Stay safe with the Methadone man that shit builds up in your system over days due to the really long half-life!

Anyone tried DXM for reducing tolerance? I'm skeptical.

#236 2023-02-05 16:00

Marceline
Verified Vendor

Personally had an internet acquaintance die from dxm and opiates in like 2006
dxm is great for potentiating stimulants at around 50mg to 100mg, like if you wanted to potentiate amphetamine, but can cause heart problems if you increase dose
I wouldn't combine with opiates. It metabolizes so differently amongst people due to genetics, it's why some people fucking hate it, some think it's mediocre and others think it's a gift

just wanted to say I got the all clear for a few zenes
i will source and supply

#237 2023-02-05 22:40

gingerbreadman

For opioid tolerance/ potentiation you are normally taking a very small amount and it is supposed to stop tolerance from increasing, I used to do it when the cough syrup was over the counter and it did seem to have some effect. but again, the amount you are supposed to take is probably less than a threshhold dose
Good news about the zenes!

#238 2023-02-06 03:40

Marceline
Verified Vendor

yeah all is going well my g's

yep meto will be up and it will be cheap, will flip enough for me to re-up triple the stock
small amount of dip will arrive too, not the source I wanted but the source I  have

dip seems fucking awesome tbh
literally a methadone analogue
but recreational
super long half-life
but dose right
let it rise
and you'll be flying
just dont chase the dragon with it

I'll price things right

wish I could get a profile picture in this forum can't seem to get it to work lol

Last edited by Marceline (2023-02-06 03:40)

#239 2023-02-06 12:20

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Marceline wrote:

wish I could get a profile picture in this forum can't seem to get it to work lol

Profile | Personality | Set your avatar

#240 2023-02-06 13:00

Marceline
Verified Vendor

TormarketSupport wrote:
Marceline wrote:

Profile | Personality | Set your avatar

Even though I meet the requirements in my image it says I didn't select one, might be a client side issue

#241 2023-02-08 22:00

gingerbreadman

Marceline wrote:

yep meto will be up and it will be cheap, will flip enough for me to re-up triple the stock
small amount of dip will arrive too, not the source I wanted but the source I  have

but recreational
super long half-life
but dose right
let it rise
and you'll be flying

I'll price things right

When ya say dont chase the dragon with it, did you mean chase the high by redosing, or dont smoke it off foil??

#242 2023-02-09 05:00

Marceline
Verified Vendor

Oh redosing man. Just some people were talking about how like they wouldn't try it cause they'd wanna keep redosing to chase a high when it's a slow burner.
Seems positive though!!

#243 2023-02-10 23:00

Cooked

Marceline wrote:

but recreational
super long half-life
but dose right
let it rise
and you'll be flying

I'll price things right

Hey mate, what date you planning on putting your opioid ads on Tor Market? I am fizzing and cannot wait to get stuck into some!!

#244 2023-02-11 05:30

Marceline
Verified Vendor

i reckon within two weeks max if not sooner

#245 2023-02-11 23:30

gingerbreadman

Marceline wrote:

Nice, i am also looking forward to this!! Can i ask what form you plan on supplying them, as in liquid, powder, pill?
Will have to look into bioavailability to figure out the best ROA!

You have any luck on sourcing the double Cooked?

#246 2023-02-13 18:50

Cooked

gingerbreadman wrote:
Marceline wrote:

Nice, i am also looking forward to this!! Can i ask what form you plan on supplying them, as in liquid, powder, pill?
Will have to look into bioavailability to figure out the best ROA!

You have any luck on sourcing the double Cooked?

Yeah keen to hear what form Marcelene will supply the Nitrazenes in as well. I personally, would be keen on either pill or powder. If it is a pill, preferably not too large (Minimal filler). The old blue Oxy m30 were ideal size IMO.

Nah have not been chasing my source that hard on the double, but you just reminded me so I have just hit them up now to see if he can get some for me. How much would you be interested in if I can get it (Assuming the price is reasonable)?

#247 2023-02-13 19:10

Marceline
Verified Vendor

It will be powder, syrup, or PG (shipping option)
Dip will be powder or syrup (shipping option)

Just need to get my decent scale lol
I mean my DECENT DECENT DECENT scale you know.
The lab.
Don't be critical.
I'm talking the analytical.

Last edited by Marceline (2023-02-13 19:40)

#248 2023-02-16 20:50

diggeroo

If someone can sell me some AA, I'll post a video of the procedure for extracting morphine base and conversion to heroin using the AA. The procedure gives much better results than the old way and preserves the AA so a 10ml bottle lasts for months even with every day use.

#249 2023-02-25 21:40

m92fs

Just wondering if anyone of you boys here are paying SunshinePipelines insane price for Oxy? 3.50 / mg is fucking disgraceful especially when there is oxy on the market for almost half the price. Is it just sitting there or are there some people actually paying double price for no reason?

#250 2023-02-25 22:00

m92fs

@Marceline, had a quick read of the thread. Are you getting some RC opiates in? They would fly off the shelf at a decent price. Not sure why all the vendors prices themselves out of the market here. So many content to sell 1 order a month. You can see what happens in the rare times a vendor offers opiates at a reasonable price, they go quick. Man I miss the m30s

Board footer