#251 2023-02-25 22:20

gingerbreadman

Re: Opiate Gang

Cooked - im not sure tbh. obviously price would be a factor but also depends on what i can source morph for to cook (i definitely dont usually get it off the market), i would only usually do small amounts at a time and its not something you need heaps of to convert the morphine! I dont have the self control to make up big batches at a time and have it sitting there tempting me haha!
M92fs - Marceline has sourced Metonitazene and Dipyanone to bring to the market..... she will soon be everyone of us' best friend, most likely! tongue
And no , im sure as hell not paying over 3 bucks a mg for oxy!! I get it for a dollar a mg when i can score some from a friend - but obviously people are still buying it on TM!

#252 2023-02-26 07:40

Cooked

What up lads. Nah I have not ordered any opioids off TM since MyFoodBag pressed Nitazenes. I have a local source where I can get unlimited Oxy 80mg at 1 $/mg. Safe to say, my tolerance is fucking insane now. Looks like Marceline will be our saving grace though. He, she or they are very good to deal with and are willing to send samples of their RC opioids to us fiends. It has def been a long haul since MyFoodBag stopped selling!!

#253 2023-02-26 20:10

Marceline
Verified Vendor

Will be listing my products soon just sending samples out first and getting feedback, recommendations, advice etc.  I  have "syrup" recipe that exists in the states that I use to create a safe volumetric solution and then list the meto and dip at a good price for y'all

#254 2023-02-27 12:50

m92fs

@Marceline, how does one sign up for these samples?

#255 2023-02-27 15:00

Marceline
Verified Vendor

DM me on tor market, last chance I'm about to ship everything

#256 2023-02-27 19:50

Cooked

Thanks so much Marcelene! I think I can speak for the regulars in this thread that we have been waiting a long time for a vendor like yourself! Looking forward to trying the Meta big time. Will provide you with feedback the day it arrives as I will be getting stuck straight into it haha.

#257 2023-02-27 21:10

m92fs

Thanks Marceline. Think I just snuck in there are at the end. I'll be providing feedback too!

#258 2023-02-27 21:40

gingerbreadman

Cooked wrote:

Thanks so much Marcelene! I think I can speak for the regulars in this thread that we have been waiting a long time for a vendor like yourself! Looking forward to trying the Meta big time. Will provide you with feedback the day it arrives as I will be getting stuck straight into it haha.

Metonitazene is the active chemical from the yellow pills that MFB had for a little while, and has been present in some of the M30s that have floated about. (I know you werent a fan of the yellows, but presumably this will be in an unadulterated form and with the ability to dose without guessing blindly!)

And as Marceline reminded me, if you arent consuming orally, dont forget the massive difference in the bioavailability of Meto, dont be the fucking guy that shoots up what would be an oral dose and dumps 10 x what was expected into the bloodstream!!!

#259 2023-02-28 07:50

Cooked

gingerbreadman wrote:
Cooked wrote:

Metonitazene is the active chemical from the yellow pills that MFB had for a little while, and has been present in some of the M30s that have floated about. (I know you werent a fan of the yellows, but presumably this will be in an unadulterated form and with the ability to dose without guessing blindly!)

And as Marceline reminded me, if you arent consuming orally, dont forget the massive difference in the bioavailability of Meto, dont be the fucking guy that shoots up what would be an oral dose and dumps 10 x what was expected into the bloodstream!!!

Yeah I am going to tread lightly with it initially. Planning to take a dose orally and insufflated, but the dose will be 1/4 of my equivalent Oxy dose I need to get high. Then increase from there smile

#260 2023-03-01 17:50

Marceline
Verified Vendor

m92fs wrote:

Thanks Marceline. Think I just snuck in there are at the end. I'll be providing feedback too!

Haven't sent yet will send tomorrow, was a mad week for me outside of the market.

#261 2023-03-01 18:10

m92fs

Marceline wrote:
m92fs wrote:

Haven't sent yet will send tomorrow, was a mad week for me outside of the market.

Great, thanks. Hopefully it makes it to me by the weekend!

#262 2023-03-01 23:50

diggeroo

Marceline - any idea when you will have opiate RCs for sale?

#263 2023-03-02 15:20

Cooked

Hi All,

I had my sample package of Metonitazene arrive yesterday. I started with extremely small amounts to insufflate as I was unsure of the strength. Overall, the Meto is great! It is a much cleaner and smoother high than the pressed Iso pills MyFoodBag was selling. I can actually get a nod on for once! I have not been able to do that for a while! In addition, it has longer legs as well which is an added bonus.

#264 2023-03-02 15:30

Cooked

Be aware though, for those who are opioid naive or do not have a decent tolerance, I would take the known amount of Meto (Marcelene writes the mg of Meto that is in the vessel it is contained in) and add a specific amount of water or your preferred drink and volumetrically dose orally at first. Even with a conversion to morphine equivalent I would be wary and start at 1/2 your normal opioid dose or even lower.

As the saying goes - You can always take more, but you can never take less smile. Good luck to you all and please be safe with this stuff!

Marcelene - You are a bloody legend and I will 100% be buying more (I just finished the last of the sample you sent me haha).

Cheers!
Cooked

#265 2023-03-02 16:30

trapmaster

been a minute aint it boys, good to see your all still kicking. jealous of your oxy 80 hookups for 1/mg cooked, bloody bastard!

my tolerance has been halved from what it was in october, 100mg of oxy gets me blasted now whereas 200mg wasnt doing much.

sucky i missed out on the heroin that was avaliable from frog but marceline seems to be hooking it up, cant wait for these RC opioids i  tell ya. i think the 750mg of tramadol i staggered before is coming on slowly... gonna go play some red dead 2 big_smile

#266 2023-03-02 21:30

gingerbreadman

Im getting the OC 40s for a dollar a mg at the moment too, i still cant believe the 3 buck a mg price tag on here man! I havent received the meto sample yet, but have enjoyed it in the past. You guys want to drop some opinion on ROA? Obviously oral is a safe way to test but im thinking if its water soluble then a spray bottle could work and still give the option for volumetric dosing. (Marceline - probably wouldnt be a bad way to supply if it works well actually, we all love a quick onset!) If its soluble in PG i also wonder if its something you could vape/ chase.
Iv purchased off marceline once in the past and had a few conversations and has been a great professional vendor to deal with, so high hopes... fuck a dad joke slipped out

#267 2023-03-03 00:10

Marceline
Verified Vendor

ginger yours should land soon..

Words from wise people, it may be a 1/5 cut with a magnesium salt of some kind. Based on chemical assessment on solubility. May explain the color. I'm disapointed but have sourced another bulk amount and waiting on that. I'm talking chemistry with someone atm just checking with them whether they are ok to pass on their information.

Also brewing up a dip solution and testing tomorrow, to those I sent the meto too, and any recommendations from those I sent meto too, I am happy to send samples. Right now.. uh I actually can't find the meto I had. Gone from shipping area. So I once the latest orders go out I'm

- buying another source
- finding my lost source

how does this happen

Last edited by Marceline (2023-03-03 00:10)

#268 2023-03-03 18:50

Marceline
Verified Vendor

feedback I've heard:
Cut may be even smaller. Like one part magnesium to 9 metonitazene.
ROA intransal is the strongest.
ROA off foil is apparently fun
Great nods achieved
Leveling up.

REMEMBER THESE ROUTES ARE 100X MORPHINE.

Oral is 10X morphine.

Once I find it I'll list as I'm satisfied with testing. If I don't find it, give me two weeks to list. I'm sorry to fuck this up. I will source from multiple suppliers.

Tonight I search for the Meto
Make some dipyanone syrup like I'm the methadone clinic.
Dipyanone is nice shit according to clandestine international sourcing team
You can achieve a nod on the substance even though it can be felt for 20 hours

Dipyanone on drug test = Methadone.
If you are on Methadone that's pretty cool.

It is quite caustic, not to be IV'd, smoked or anything. Purely oral. The syrup will be non caustic, and I'll try make it look like blood and tastes like raspberry, not PG

Last edited by Marceline (2023-03-03 18:50)

#269 2023-03-03 19:00

trapmaster

Even with a couple bumps in the road this is all very exciting nonetheless i have to say.

Would be keen on a sample of the dip solution if you have any spare in the end, but i know thats unlikely wink

Will be keen on whatever you end up getting thats opiate based onto the market shelves, also love pregabalin, so cheap too

edit: damn. sounds dangerously good

Last edited by trapmaster (2023-03-03 19:10)

#270 2023-03-03 22:40

gingerbreadman

Id be keen on a dip sample too if they are still going to be on offer - the duration of it has me intrigued!
Did you happen to know how smoking Meto off foil was done Marceline?? Was wondering if it would have to be added to PG or a vape juice or if you could just chase it like H? ... i just like that ROA to be honest!
Im still following the courier van around hoping it comes soon.... just kidding, maybe tomorrow!
Just a warning since other people seem happy - if your price is decent prepare yourself to bombarded with orders. The M30s sold like fucking hotcakes!!
Also - blood red vampire queen branded dip is bad ass

#271 2023-03-03 22:40

Marceline
Verified Vendor

gingerbreadman wrote:

Id be keen on a dip sample too if they are still going to be on offer - the duration of it has me intrigued!
Did you happen to know how smoking Meto off foil was done Marceline?? Was wondering if it would have to be added to PG or a vape juice or if you could just chase it like H? ... i just like that ROA to be honest!
Im still following the courier van around hoping it comes soon.... just kidding, maybe tomorrow!
Just a warning since other people seem happy - if your price is decent prepare yourself to bombarded with orders. The M30s sold like fucking hotcakes!!

Should be there soon enough!
Let me double check.
I know the postal system is held up due to gabriel.

Above two peeps can grab a dip sample.

#272 2023-03-04 00:10

gingerbreadman

Marceline wrote:
gingerbreadman wrote:

Should be there soon enough!
Let me double check.
I know the postal system is held up due to gabriel.

Above two peeps can grab a dip sample.

Legend, thanks heaps. Will pass on info to those who havent got to try it so people can gauge their interest, but im sure thatll prove popular too.
Cheeeers, just flick me a message on the market about postal situation

#273 2023-03-04 09:40

Marceline
Verified Vendor

Check your favourite section
I hope pricing is favourable

#274 2023-03-04 20:00

Cooked

Hey Marcelene,

Could I please get a sample of the Dip as well? I would love to compare it to the Meto (Which was fucking great by the way).

Cheers!
Cooked

#275 2023-03-05 21:40

trapmaster

Looks like all thats left to do is wait. Pay came a little early today so picked up a 0.1g bag of the meto, beyond estatic to try it hopefully before the week is out, managed to score a handful of tramadol 100s at the last minute about a hour ago so got something to keep me nice n floaty for the nite being.

Cheers boys, ginger, how has your sample gone btw?

#276 2023-03-06 16:10

Marceline
Verified Vendor

received all orders thank you
have opsec to do, packaging
ships will not go out today
am recovering from a very large weekend
sorry just needed a break

#277 2023-03-06 18:30

Marceline
Verified Vendor

2moro I will rise and back to it, premium opsec and service

#278 2023-03-06 21:00

trapmaster

Woohoo. Sounds good to me.

#279 2023-03-07 17:00

Marceline
Verified Vendor

I have read multiple forensic papers/reports on metonitazene and other zene abuse.

Solubility seems to be best in pure grain alcohol, but it doesn't all dissolve. From the the benign cut or impurity from the synthesis.

I am disappointed that i could not make a solution that dissolved completely.  I have asked a chemist regarding whether the substance dissolves in PG or whether the salt is, dissolving in PG.

#280 2023-03-08 00:50

Marceline
Verified Vendor

Chemist replied that meto does not dissolve in PG next orders I will ship quicker as from comms opiate gang gang need it fast.
smoking off foil seems to be the preferred ROA amongst users, but they go through it quick.
I will reup with a better product as I have established better connections.

Last edited by Marceline (2023-03-08 00:50)

#281 2023-03-08 01:50

trapmaster

I will probably end up snorting but first try it orally volumetrically to gauge strength, smoked can imagine the buzz feels quite clean but i cant do it for shit so probably will not waste any lol

Praying for NDD but thats my ape brain wanting to hear what it likes, hopefully someone else is lucky hehe

cheers yo

Last edited by trapmaster (2023-03-08 12:30)

#282 2023-03-08 22:10

gingerbreadman

Weigh your dose bro. i used a nasal spray instead of insufflating the powder, which worked well, and could measure dose volumetric versus the amount you get per spray. Can confirm that chasing it off foil works well, gives a really good rush similar to fentanyl. But as Marceline mentioned, i went though it much quicker than id planned and im pretty well practised at smoking off foil (haha not unexpected though) so i didnt get to try it orally
Basically tho - good shit, good vendor!

#283 2023-03-08 22:20

m92fs

How did you make the spray gingerbreadman? I have a nasal spray at home, just not sure what to do with it. Did you get through it all already? What size hits were you taking?

#284 2023-03-10 02:50

Marceline
Verified Vendor

The stock is artificially limited so will increase once sold out.
I have more zenes coming and I'll list the dip syrup in the morn.
Sorry for the slow shipping everyone, next time I'll be fast.

#285 2023-03-10 13:50

m92fs

@Marceline, no need to apologize. I think I speak for all of us when I say you may be the savior of the opiate bros lol.
When you say other zenes, do you mean the meta and dip or is there something else on the horizon?

Does anyone know what was in those blue m30s we had for a while? Wasn't meta as the current meta on the market is identical in high to the yellow tablets. It would be magic if we could get whatever RC was in the M30s

#286 2023-03-10 14:30

m92fs

Man, I know I'm like a broken record here but we got meto on the market for $0.80 / mg and that fucking guy SunshinePipeline is still trying to sell Morphine at $2.60 / mg. Not only that, but there are other vendors selling the same morphine for $1.40 / mg. I really want to talk to someone to who is paying that to figure out whats going on in their fucking pea head. Maybe hes just not selling any at all but whats the point of that?

#287 2023-03-12 05:30

trapmaster

other day got offered 20 morphine 10mg for 120$ and even that felt like a huge fucking rip off, would never in a million years even think about buying morphine off that SunShinePipline person lol

No orders on SPs morphine IR since the start of the year, dunno why ofc , looks like he has 8 trays just sitting there gathering dust

i think it was isotonitazene that was in the m30s dude, i second your word about how magical it would be if we got the RC in them inm

#288 2023-03-14 17:10

Marceline
Verified Vendor

hello hello
trying to source grain alcohol to make dipyanone syrup
message me on tor if you know how

btw runnning out of meto but have some supply artificially secured for some people.
I am re-upping as soon as packs land, but the shipping takes some time. blown away by popularity.

and in the meantime will have dipyanone.. I sent some to cooked.
once my supply dries up in meto territory on the products page flick me a msg and ask what I can do for you ok?

#289 2023-03-14 17:10

Marceline
Verified Vendor

oh and new supplier slaps, imo god like
a true passion for chemistry and pure products
all the equipment I need
expect good shit but give me some time. In the meantime if you want raw dip just dm on tor and I'll do a custom order...

Last edited by Marceline (2023-03-14 17:10)

#290 2023-03-14 18:10

gingerbreadman

You are a legend Marceline. The tor vendor mathhead used to supply grain alcohol on the market, maybe hit them up?

#291 2023-03-15 18:20

m92fs

Hey bros, just wondering if anyone is having the same experience as me. I'm pretty sensitive to withdrawal (more so than average if what I read online is true) so I try not to use consecutive days. I've been through withdrawal so many times now its like my body go's straight to it even after 2 days consecutive. Obviously not terrible withdrawals but enough to make a couple of days uncomfortable. I've read countless reports that the withdrawal from meto is horrendous and one of the worst.

I used 4 days in a row and although I've been taking Kratom I haven't felt any withdrawal whats so ever. Now I'm not sure how other peoples body respond to withdrawal etc but if I use oxy 4 days on the bounce then that is going to be a very unpleasant few days after

#292 2023-03-15 18:20

m92fs

I'm just after a line so maybe I'm being high but I really like the little community we've built here haha. No other thread I've ever seen has gotten close to 6 pages.

#293 2023-03-15 22:30

gingerbreadman

Six pages of dopefiend bullshit!! Ive actually thought the same thing before, its genuinely become a space where someone could come for advice or questions about whatever etc. I remember back when i posted in the request thread for TM looking for H and got -fuck off junkie- as a response.... in a forum for people to request drugs haha

#294 2023-03-16 14:00

trapmaster

Ive been opiate dry since monday lads but today i scored 60x 30mg codeine + 10 zopis, traded for 40x ritz 10mgs, happy as shit right now. Hoping Marcelines package comes tomorrow, but looks like i shouldnt worry about wether it does or not for the time being

I didnt believe for a second that it was gonna be happening until i had them in my hands xD still in tiny bit of shock

#295 2023-03-20 17:20

m92fs

shitkent wrote:

I have some amazing quality kratom powder, price around $2 NZD per gram. NZ to NZ.  I was going to pay for a vendor account on TM, but they will be shutting down for 2 to 6 months.

Tor2door and Incongnito have vendor bond prices over 1k nzd. Seems too much.

Anyone know where else i could sell with reasonable vendor price?  i might have to wait for Tor Market to come back.

$2  / gram fo kratom? Fucking lol. I get 500 grams delivered from a clear net site once a month for $100. 100% success rate through customs even when they flag it and open it. Why would I or anyone else pay you $1000 for what I pay 100 for including shipping. Happy to give out my vendor to anyone too.

#296 2023-03-23 17:20

Cooked

Lads, did you see SunshinePipeline has conveniently listed some high quality Afghan Heroin a week before the market closes down for months. Surely this is too good to be true and is just an exit strategy scam to try and get us who are weak and hopeful? The timing just seems far too convenient for me. The vendor also mentions selling it in the past? Does anyone ever remember SunshinePipeline selling Heroin in the past because I do not?

#297 2023-03-23 22:30

gingerbreadman

I think he made a custom listing for me way back when bro, but it sure as fuck wasnt 800 bucks a g lol

#298 2023-03-24 11:40

Xar777

Plot twist: this is all just an elaborate marketing stunt to pump some drug sales, well played TM, well played.

#299 2023-03-24 20:10

m92fs

Man fuck SunshinePipeline. I know we're a bunch of junkies but we need to not give in to shit like this. His prices have been absolutely atrocious for a long time and we as a little community should not ever support vendors like this even when they get good shit. At least this is what I think

#300 2023-03-24 20:20

m92fs

Did anyone ever figure out if Marceline is moving her account to another site? It would be a shame to lose her but she seems to be having issues at the moment as the account is suspended. Just as we get a vendor with good shit the site closes down!

Board footer