#1 2022-12-22 02:00

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Here is where to order Research Chemicals

Hey boys, as you all may have figured out I decided not to start vending again, for personal reasons yada yada. So I'm blowing the whistle: here is where to order "research chemicals" (Bromazolam, 4F-MPH, etc).

ChemicalPlanet (www.chemicalplanet.net) were my main suppliers and the one I'd recommend. Pay the extra $15 for stealth shipping and it will get through no problem. Even on the off-chance customs get it there is a good chance they won't even seize it, they'll just send it back to CP. Of all my shipments that got caught by customs the majority of them got sent back to Chemical Planet and then they offered me a refund or re-ship.

Obviously you should use a drop address if you can, just go on trade me and look for houses that are for sale. You want one that is up for auction or was only recently listed, or look for high price bracket rentals that won't just be rented out immediately, you'll need about two weeks for the package to arrive. If at all possible pay the house a visit before you order and check the mail, if there are letters for the old owners that is a golden ticket, use their name when you order.

Other sources: Chem.eu are cunts and selectively scam, half my orders were never shipped. OrangeChems ship but are expensive, and their stealth is a bit junk. The majority of research chem sites are scams, but it should be obvious just at a glance. If it looks too good to be true it is.

So there you go, enjoy.

Last edited by FarmerJohn (2023-07-01 18:20)

#2 2022-12-22 22:10

gingerbreadman

Re: Here is where to order Research Chemicals

Thank you sir

#3 2023-01-01 22:30

NzBenzo
Verified Vendor

Chemical planet doesn't let me order to nz, am I doing something wrong?

#4 2023-01-05 18:40

Sheogorath

Personally, I strongly warn against Chemical Planet since the NL legend Lizard Labs a legal, professionally run lab, who invented many of the most popular and safer RCs today, the wholesaler to most sites. Got seized by DEA. signed off by biden

Farmer, have you received anything from chemical planet in the last few months? If you have, please let me know.

Things are now in turmoil and the scene is fucked. I'm in various RC harm reduction/sourcing/testing encrypted chats with 100s of others. There is a site called RC SCENE website in clear net, run by a volunteer who is trying to protect people  There is a link to the encrypted chat channels on sourcing. I don't endorse the chat but it has kept a lot of people well informed.

As a result, the EU RC scene has insulated itself, and block international shipping, and some use cloudflare geo IP blocks to discourage you from even visiting to avoid legal trouble.

I'm currently in dispute with Chemical Planet over an order since OCTOBER, when they did ship internationally. They are holding my Euro. Chat support is super apologetic saying I have to wait until they sort things out and an admin support contact me. In October they tried to reship twice to me, before they changed the shipping, and they shipped to australia. TWICE. Both times I got a free reship, they never got sent. I got store credit, so still have the euro sitting with them on another order.

No admin has replied. I go on once a week and ask for any news at all, any information, any ETA and receive nothing. Many people outside the EU are in the same position in the RC scene who ordered from Chemical Planet. They're either exit scamming the international companies.

I will keep my fav contacts close to heart, as this is an open forum. But I can only recommend CLEARNET chemical-collective.com CLEARNET and am no way endorsed/sponsored/involved with them. They are practice as much harm reduction as you can with RCs, do not sell any NPS such as benzos, pyros, or opiates.

#5 2023-01-06 08:20

Sheogorath

Wow, my last post seemed to kick things into gear. I just got fully refunded my BTC.

But yes, they do not ship outside of the EU any longer.

#6 2023-01-21 01:10

DryBugs
Verified Vendor

I am extremely keen for some 3-MeO-PCE if anyone has any they want to sell for a good price/profit. Message me on Tor Market if you want to sell me some, I am willing to pay a above-normal price because I really enjoyed it, just want a bit more to experiment with.
(Although I'm a Tor Market vendor I'm happy to reveal my address because I only sell legal items)

#7 2023-01-22 20:50

Marceline
Verified Vendor

DryBugs wrote:

I am extremely keen for some 3-MeO-PCE if anyone has any they want to sell for a good price/profit. Message me on Tor Market if you want to sell me some, I am willing to pay a above-normal price because I really enjoyed it, just want a bit more to experiment with.
(Although I'm a Tor Market vendor I'm happy to reveal my address because I only sell legal items)

DryBugs - I have a range of dissociatives coming up soon, they are going through quality control.
These were sourced NL and includes 3-MeO-PCE.

You can DM me on TorMarket, I am vendor.
We can discuss further - and anything else CAS number via TorMarket DM,
I QC at source and then do QC locally - it'll be good stuff.

Once these are QC the orders will be bulked up.

~~~Marceline the vampire queen~~~

Last edited by Marceline (2023-01-22 21:00)

#8 2023-01-23 23:50

DryBugs
Verified Vendor

Thanks Marceline, I have replied to your message on tor market

#9 2023-04-09 20:50

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Well then, looks like it all went to shit right as I posted this. Sorry for the blue balls boys and girls.

#10 2023-04-10 20:50

Cooked

Hey FJ,

I am also keen to find out any potential clearnet sites you have successfully ordered from? I have been looking into approx 6 so far, and am unsure which to order from. They all look semi legit - I have asked them questions through their Contact section of there website. But I would much rather use a clearnet site that someone has personally had successful orders arrive in NZ from. In particular, I want to order some RC opioids and benzos in reso bulk amounts.

Cheers!
Cooked

#11 2023-04-10 23:00

thegingerbreadman

I am also keen on regaining access to RC opioids, but il be honest, clearnet sites just freak me out. Spend years methodically developing opsec to a point you are comfortable with and then throw it away ordering shit like a pizza!! I thought itwould be easy picking up small amounts off other markets in the form of m30s or pure powder or whatnot since the tiny dose would be almost undetectable to scanners/ sniffers, but everyone seems too intimidated to send to NZ!
Does anyone know of other markets that allow pharma fentanyl to be sold? That seems to be the next best option to me. Costs a lot more but at least you know what you are getting (which you dont with pressed pills, that are allowed, ironically)

#12 2023-05-03 23:00

thegingerbreadman

Are you vending at all these days FJ?

#13 2023-05-20 15:30

simplefish

Glad to see your back mate

#14 2023-05-24 17:00

honestdrugsnz

Any Diazapam or any other benzo on the market ?

Incognito Market: http://inco3jv3zuudwv2xunslkjq57iicosepewhku2woxfhxltreojtmo4yd.onion

Tor2door Market: http://t2did6sgetmghu5wvrhwxy6jlh4qr2wq46ujfd7eb7vbke7fdog5cxad.onion

#15 2023-06-02 16:00

sam2687

Best to just import pure Clonazepam from china

#16 2023-06-09 03:50

m92fs

Any plan on some RC opiods ?

#17 2023-06-10 00:10

thegingerbreadman

m92fs wrote:

Any plan on some RC opiods ?

Theres a few of us keen for these!

#18 2023-06-19 18:30

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Bromazolam and Metonitazene caps will be available from me soonish both at $1-$3 per mg (depending on quantity bought).

I have raw Bromazolam powder available for $1 per mg already on tor 2 door. But that is temporary, moving forward all products will be in caps and only very select people will be able to buy raw powder.

Last edited by FarmerJohn (2023-06-20 04:00)

#19 2023-06-22 00:30

m92fs

Can you recomend a good press

#20 2023-06-22 03:30

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Only realistic option is the "cheap" ones on Alibaba. Still super expensive compared to even a top of the line semi auto/automatic gel cap set up though.

Last edited by FarmerJohn (2023-06-22 03:30)

#21 2023-06-27 23:30

Cooked

FarmerJohn wrote:

Bromazolam and Metonitazene caps will be available from me soonish both at $1-$3 per mg (depending on quantity bought).

I have raw Bromazolam powder available for $1 per mg already on tor 2 door. But that is temporary, moving forward all products will be in caps and only very select people will be able to buy raw powder.

Hey FarmerJohn,

Good to here you are getting back into the game mate! I am dead keen on some of the Meto powder when you get it in mate! Have been reading about various Nitazene analogues lately and Protonitazene sounds fuckin shit hot. It is bloody strong but does not have the caustic burning you get when railing it - Like you do when sniffing lines of Isotonitazene and Metonitazene (Not as bad as Iso).

I will try and message you on T2D so you know who I am - Might take a while for it to not crash on me while sending a message though haha.

Cheers
Cooked

#22 2023-06-28 19:40

Cooked

FarmerJohn wrote:

Message me on Session or Archetyp man, t2d is garbage juice, I rarely check unless processing orders and and I am forcefully relocating everyone to Archetyp soon anyway haha.

If you (and the other opiod boys getting powder) want proto instead of meto I will get you guys proto. My source is cool like that, if I just want 500mg of something they will do it for me. I'll just get some of that thrown in with the brom, meto and other stuff I'm getting in bulk and just sell the proto in the private powder listing to you guys.

Also I should warn you ahead of time my source is charging me 3-5 times as much for nitazines as for benzos, and I still need to make a profit.

I would personally prefer Protonitazene. I have not tried it, but from what I have read it sounds like one of the better Nitazenes. But would still be happy with Metonitazene for sure!

I messaged you on T2D, but will create an account on Archetype and message you mate.

What sort of prices do you reckon we would be looking at for the following quantities of Proto/Meto:
- 0.1g
- 0.25g
- 0.5g
- 1.0g
- 2.0g

Cheers!

Board footer