#1 2023-04-19 01:00

cspv1

College_Student_Plug Vendor Announcement and Update

Dear Valued Customers,

I would like to inform you that I am currently available on two marketplaces, [Tor2Door] and [Archetyp].

It has come to my attention that many of you have fallen victim to phishing attempts while using [Tor2Door], which is deeply concerning to me. Therefore, I urge you to only access the marketplace through links provided by [tor.taxi] and to enable two-factor authentication to prevent unauthorized access.

On a more positive note, I am excited to announce the opening of our new shop on [Archetyp]. This platform offers a faster and more secure shopping experience with built-in anti-phishing measures and minimal downtime. You can access [Archetyp] by visiting their website [archetyp.cx] or through [tor.taxi] for your convenience.

While I am excited to welcome you to archetyp, I understand that some of you may perfer to continue using [Tor2Door]. Rest assured, we will still be operating on [Tor2Door] and will continue to provide the same level of customer service that you have come to expect from us.

I look forward to welcoming you to [Archetyp] and providing you with a superior shopping experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by sending a message from any of the three platforms we operate on: [Tormarket]  [Tor2Door] and [Archetyp]. I check messages daily on all three platforms.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Best regards,

[CSP]

Board footer