#1 2019-09-21 13:30

Ruakaka

[WANTED] Review of NZAnabolic's or MagicalAotearoa's MDMA

Hello.

Has anyone tried either NZAnabolic's or MagicalAotearoa's MDMA?

How is/was it?

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

#2 2019-09-21 17:00

rangerwrath

Re: [WANTED] Review of NZAnabolic's or MagicalAotearoa's MDMA

Ordered NzAnabolics MDMA. Its alright, I had mixed experiences on it. Some of my friends loved it, some didn't feel it as much.

Me personally, did 125mg and felt good, nice tingly feeling but felt like I did a lot less. The same night my mate was completely rolled on the same amount. So mixed experiences for sure.

It is good stuff for its price but I normally go with MrNice as its consistently good and everyone I know loves it.

#3 2019-09-21 20:50

salmy
Website

Hey, ordered Magical Aotearoa's MDMA a week ago, arrived after a couple of days, and just pinged yesterday on it with a couple of friends tongue I took 5mg more than the dose I have of MRNice's, and it felt easily on par if not better than his. Friends had similar amounts and all said the same. Also marquis tested and was straight to purple then black, which is relatively reassuring. Would definitely recommend it as you don't have to be ordering $500+ worth as with MrNice at the moment lol

#4 2019-09-22 01:00

Ruakaka

salmy wrote:

Hey, ordered Magical Aotearoa's MDMA a week ago, arrived after a couple of days, and just pinged yesterday on it with a couple of friends tongue I took 5mg more than the dose I have of MRNice's, and it felt easily on par if not better than his. Friends had similar amounts and all said the same. Also marquis tested and was straight to purple then black, which is relatively reassuring. Would definitely recommend it as you don't have to be ordering $500+ worth as with MrNice at the moment lol

rangerwrath wrote:

Ordered NzAnabolics MDMA. Its alright, I had mixed experiences on it. Some of my friends loved it, some didn't feel it as much.

Me personally, did 125mg and felt good, nice tingly feeling but felt like I did a lot less. The same night my mate was completely rolled on the same amount. So mixed experiences for sure.

It is good stuff for its price but I normally go with MrNice as its consistently good and everyone I know loves it.

Thanks for your reports guys.
I think I've read somewhere else that people quite like MrNice's. Chemically, what would you suspect tp be different about MrNice's? The purity?

If there's any more out there, keep them coming.

Last edited by Ruakaka (2019-09-22 01:00)

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

#5 2019-09-22 22:40

salmy
Website

To be honest mate, there's not really any way to be sure without getting it tested with a proper spectrometer which costs in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Can't even really rely on diy reagent tests, as these can give false positives or leave out some chemicals etc etc.
MrNice's stuff is definitely the reliable source, as he has been around a while and has had many people's experiences, only thing that made me not get it from him this time was his price and requirement to buy 3.5g min.

Board footer