#1 2019-07-25 16:30

welcome_to_the_party

MDMA (NZ_DOMESTIC review)

This shit is not 100% MDMA. I've been in this game a long time and have traveled Europe, trying a lot of MDMA and his product is lasting 6 - 10 hours even with an insane tolerance off a small dosage. It tests positive, yes, but it is definitely cut with something whether it be bath salts/research chems or a stimulant, who knows. Other than that it's fucking insane, but I'm on the fence about this stuff.

#2 2019-07-25 20:00

6ix9ine

Re: MDMA (NZ_DOMESTIC review)

A few weeks back, i sold a friend of mine some of his MDMA. The following week she had a seizure and had to get bloods done at the hospital. In the blood results it came back with crack in her system. Now let me ensure that the 'MDMA' she took, did not induce the seizure, as the seizure happened a few days after. But the bloods did run back as Crack, and she came running straight back to me. I did message NZDOM about the issue, but he said this is the first instance crack has come up. Since then i have not purchased off him.

#3 2019-07-27 19:20

breatha

Yeah, I thought the exact same thing. His MD still has some MD effects but every single person I've sold it to has not enjoyed it as much as the other stuff I've sold them (Mrnice, Dr feelgood, NzDrugs). 200mg had me up from 7pm to 5am and I was still struggling to sleep.

#4 2019-07-29 21:30

Blurple

I got some a little while back - Haven't tried yet but I tested it with both Marquis and Mandolin tests - and it came out fine (?) - very strong MDMA reaction. so at least none of the obvious nasties in there... will try some more avenues.

#5 2019-07-30 21:50

Solidspsycho

200mg is a pretty hearty dose. I have never come close to that with other vendors gear without feeling pretty crappy.

#6 2019-07-30 22:10

Blurple

I'd guess that its been cut with eutylone - reports all this year and across the country of that shit being out and about - only way to tell is to get a spectroscopy test on it.

#7 2019-08-01 07:30

Sensorykeep
Verified Vendor

Most vendors worth their weight will not go anywhere near product that is tainted in any way. We for example will dump product (and have in the past) if there is even a hint of anything dangerous in our MD. Keeping our customers safe takes priority over making money.

#8 2019-08-23 20:00

Blurple

I got my batch from NZ_DOMESTIC tested both with all reagents and by spectrometer at the NZDF.
Counter to claims, it came out completely untainted and of 90+% purity - so its strong.
I was pleasantly surprised and good to know NZD was selling high quality goods.

#9 2019-08-30 11:40

VanHoost3000

Definitely cut with something. Anyone who has tried real MDMA enough times can tell the difference pretty much straight away. The experience/feeling is not the same, though it does feel like there is a bit of MDMA in it. Can't trust claims of high purity over my own experience.

#10 2019-10-07 03:00

NZdomestic2019

Some serious allegations here and it seems to be coming from inexperienced drug users or people with little knowledge about it.

"This shit is not 100% MDMA" - Yes it is. (even tested and confirmed by the community)
"I've been in this game a long time and have traveled Europe" -  So have i and funnily enough the MDMA is from europe.
"cut with eutylone" - No.
"bath salts/research chems or a stimulant" - No
"Definitely cut with something" - I don't cut my product its just not worth it, would rather have the best possible gear.  I wouldn't have a clue what you would even cut MDMA with?? In my circles no one has ever done this and i have never heard of anyone doing it. Theres just no need.
"cut with crack" -what idiot would cut MDMA with something thats worth more lol. Why the hell would anyone do that??

Please know im back and looking to stay moving for a long time. i have no intention of selling tainted product or claiming something is XX and its not. look at my recent reviews. test my products however you want. Direct from europe, quality and uncut.

test my coke i have just listed even if you want. i think its 90% but i said 85% on my listing just incase it was a tad lower then when we tested it.

The user "6ix9ine" (lol) saying his girl friend had a seizure from it and detected crack in her system has private messaged me about this event and told me she had lied and was using "other" drugs also.

anyway.. just wanted to clear things up. i have nothing to hide and my product is what i say it is 100% smile

#11 2019-10-07 22:10

Ruakaka

NZdomestic2019 wrote:

The user "6ix9ine" (lol) saying his girl friend had a seizure from it and detected crack in her system has private messaged me about this event and told me she had lied and was using "other" drugs also.

>:(

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

Board footer