#1 2019-11-11 13:30

MrRobot

[SCAM word detected here] Methylone, something not right about it or is it just me?

Firstly I would just like to say i've had a ton of experience with methylone 8+ years ago, during the days of research chemicals being available on typical websites in countries where they were legal. Even methylone was sold legally for a short period in NZ.

My typical dose use to be 350-400mg, followed by another 300-400mg, often on a binge it wasn't uncommon to reach well over a gram. Side effects were minimal considering dose, good stimulation at high doses, but nothing crazy and manageable and could still sleep at the end of the night without benzos.

Anyway the methyone I tried recently, I had only 250mg, then within 30mins i experienced a very concerning tachycardia and heart palpitations, this was less noticeable once the high set in, the high was great, comparative to a moderate mdma buzz but with far more stimulation. Then after the high passed I was left with some of the most intense anxiety ive experience and I am a very experience drug user, it was even worse than the few times i have tried meth. Even a benzo did not cut it fully. Ok so you thinking this could be subjective? Maybe I'm far more sensitive to stimulates these days? Other reports from people mirrored by own experience, someone had 200mg, still could not sleep 18 hours later off only this one dose, even with a zopliclone. Someone else also had 200mg and could not sleep and felt terrible once the high passed.

For the sake of harm reduction please be careful with this stuff, it could actually end up with people panicking and ending up in hospital if they are expecting it to be like old school methylone or mdma. I can't sure at all on what else it could be, but perhaps mephedrone or bk-mbdb, or euthylone? Due to it's loved up nature I could confidently rule out it being pure MDPV (aka bath salts), as it's more of a pure stimulant.

Sorry I don't mean to cause any speculation or heresay and I don't mean any disrespect to [SCAM word detected here] at all. It has good reviews, so that's why I am confused, perhaps an order was mixed up?? Who knows. Would love to hear the thoughts of others. If what I have is indeed methylone I am more than happy to delete this post, chalk it down to subjectivity and rest my case.

Last edited by MrRobot (2019-11-14 13:10)

#2 2019-11-12 07:10

Elemental

Re: [SCAM word detected here] Methylone, something not right about it or is it just me?

I had the same experience with it, a very mild MDMA like experience but with heart thumping and anxiety which lasted almost 24 hours. Sleep is also impossible whereas I can fall asleep after a big MDMA session.

Considering the dosage I had to take just to feel something this isn't a cheap MDMA alternative either.

I ended up flushing the rest of mine as the mild high aint worth it.

#3 2019-11-12 08:30

MrRobot

Re: [SCAM word detected here] Methylone, something not right about it or is it just me?

Yea the whole "cheaper" than mdma thing is marketing BS in my opinion. Methylone is at least 1/3 as weak in my experience as mdma and even then it's still not as strong on serotonin side, research backs this up*. Mephedrone is stronger than methylone but still a fair bit weak than MDMA in terms of 5ht (serotonin) release. Both of the cathiones are stronger than MDMA with norephinephrine release, hence why by the time you get enough Sero juice, the stimulation is high or off the charts for some.

*https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10528135

Last edited by MrRobot (2019-11-14 13:20)

Board footer