Crystal Meth

Customer Service:
`[x]+5`|Superb: Polite, prompt, ensures satisfaction
`[ ]+4`|Good: Professional, exhibits customer care
`[ ]+3`|Satisfactory: Adequate responses, resolved issue
`[ ]+2`|Marginal: Subpar communication, partial resolution
`[ ]+1`|Bad: Poor communication, no resolution
`[ ]+0`|Awful: Abusive responses, no resolution

Incredible communication. Vendor goes above and beyond for his customers satisfaction. Answers every message very quickly. Solves any issue that pops up in a professional manner.

Product Quality:|
`[x]+5`|Highest purity - highly potent
`[ ]+4`|Mostly pure - potent
`[ ]+3`|Minor cut or impurity - strong
`[ ]+2`|Cut and/or impure - medium to weak
`[ ]+1`|Almost entirely cut - very weak
`[ ]+0`|Possibly bunk - no effect

Have not chemically tested, but anecdotally from experience, a very quality product. Definitely much better than any gear you could find on the street. Strong, intense buzz with a smooth comedown.

Processing Speed:
`[x]+5`|Processed & marked shipped in 24hrs
`[ ]+4`|Processed & marked shipped in 48 hrs
`[ ]+3`|Processed & marked shipped in 72 hrs
`[ ]+2`|Package is late
`[ ]+1`|Package is very late
`[ ]+0`|Never received package

MillionMan only ships Mondays and Wednesdays, but the orders I've placed so far were all accepted the same day, and went out on Wednesday morning and arrived Thursday. Lightning fast processing and shipping.

Price Value:
`[ ]+5`|Excellent - great value & low cost
`[x]+4`|Moderate - worthy value & fair cost
`[ ]+3`|At-market - neither good nor bad
`[ ]+2`|Below-market - so-so value, high cost
`[ ]+1`|Exorbitant - low value, excessive cost
`[ ]+0`|Rip-off - little-to-no value, unjustified cost

Prices are a little higher than other vendors, but this is compensated for the fact that MM is an excellent vendor, and lists smaller quantities too. You get what you pay for, and that's in terms of service as well. The price is fantastic considering the professionalism that the vendor displays. This is also compensated for the fact that every order I've received has been overweight. We all know that ice vendors tend to act shady, but MillionMan really has their shit together and I have no problem paying that price for a quality service.

Stealth & OpSec:
Gear is sealed, and very well hidden. Infact, this might be the best domestic stealth I've ever received. It took me a little while to actually find the product, if you didn't know it was there you probably wouldn't discover it.

Closing Comment:
I've placed 3 orders with this vendor so far, and every single one has been exceptional. I for one am super stoked to have a reliable ice vendor back in the scene, and I can only hope that MM is going to stick around for a long time and avoids the dark path that so many ice vendors seem to befall to.

Last edited by mekkerx (2020-04-09 15:50)

#2 2020-08-15 03:00

Hearnoevil

Re: MillionMan - Crystal Meth

For the most part i agree with your review, apart from one thing the stealth really? I have a very, very different opinion on that aspect. Was almost identical to VeeTy's packing, good enough for domestic, but left a lot to be desired also.

Board footer