#51 2022-11-13 16:00

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Re: ­Upcoming from FarmerJohn

I sold off all the stock I had in storage to a mate and instead of selling it he and his mates went on the bender to end all benders. Glad they had fun but fuck me, talk about playing with fire.

Yeah I plan to get 4F in the mix again but I have to build my war chest up again before I can get it in so I'm just starting with Bromaz. Once some of that has sold I can start getting in the weird and wonderful again.

#52 2022-11-13 16:10

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Just realized there are 20,000 views on this thread, the fuck? Howdy there The Spinoff and Gizmodo readers, do you like what you see? Consider signing up on Tor Market and buying some drugs! Sure beats meeting some sketchy dude from Discord behind the local Maccas.

#53 2022-11-14 11:20

PredatorLabs
Verified Vendor

Oh shit, welcome back brother!

#54 2023-06-20 02:00

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

I have a listing up on Tor 2 Door (and I'll soon also be on Incognito) right now selling Bromazolam at $1 per mg. I am only selling off a gram in total and after this all my products will be in caps, the ability to purchase raw powders from me will be restricted to only certain people.

This is to raise seed money for some of the expensive ass equipment I need for mass production, so snag it while it's hot bois.

In the coming weeks I'll have Bromazolam and Metonitazene caps available at $1-$3 per mg (depending on quantity bought).

Last edited by FarmerJohn (2023-06-20 04:00)

#55 2023-06-23 00:50

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Welp I just got rejected as a vendor from Incognito for seemingly no reason. Looking at the private vendor section on this forum a lot of us were rejected for no reason, even 1000+ sale vendors.

I submitted an application one more time and if they reject that again then fuck 'em, I'll be spending great effort steering everyone to Archetyp because it is already the superior market out of all of them, its just the XMR aspect making people hesitant.

If I have to teach every tard in New Zealand how to exchange btc for xmr just so they can use Archetyp I'll fucking do it.

#56 2023-06-23 22:40

thegingerbreadman

FarmerJohn wrote:

Welp I just got rejected as a vendor from Incognito for seemingly no reason. Looking at the private vendor section on this forum a lot of us were rejected for no reason, even 1000+ sale vendors.

I submitted an application one more time and if they reject that again then fuck 'em, I'll be spending great effort steering everyone to Archetyp because it is already the superior market out of all of them, its just the XMR aspect making people hesitant.

If I have to teach every tard in New Zealand how to exchange btc for xmr just so they can use Archetyp I'll fucking do it.

Im with you on this endeavor sir. Iv spent a lot of time flicking through markets with TM down and definitely think its the best option that i have found. I gravitate toward markets with walletless payment option, but archetype shits on T2D, hands down. If you take the bromazelam and metonitazene to archetype, pretty sure thats at least the boys from the opioids thread signed up anyway!!

#57 2023-06-24 11:10

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

That's the plan brother. Thanks for the support.

FYI for everyone else: Powder listing now up at Archetype, $90 for 100mg or $160 for 200mg. Much cheaper than on T2D.

Free shipping as always regardless of which market you buy from.

Last edited by FarmerJohn (2023-06-24 11:20)

#58 2023-06-25 17:00

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Powder is sold out. You boys were just as keen as I knew you'd be. (Though it is also partly because I "accidentally" gave Ginger like 400mg for his 100mg order hahaha)

There is a listing up now on Arch for 170ml of 1mg/ml Bromazolam PG solution. [HAS BEEN SOLD]

Whoever gets that gets the last of what I am selling for at least two weeks while I focus on getting everything prepared for the full launch of my store.

Thanks for sticking with me these two years boys and girls, it'll be very very worth it in a month or so, let me fuckin' tell you. It's all been leading up to this. Exciting times.

Last edited by FarmerJohn (2023-06-26 08:50)

#59 2023-06-25 17:20

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Also one last surprise before I leave you for a while, one of my new products will be a Benzo that is even stronger than Triazolam.

Have fun pondering that one for the next month hehe.

#60 2023-06-27 19:50

Cooked

FarmerJohn wrote:

Also one last surprise before I leave you for a while, one of my new products will be a Benzo that is even stronger than Triazolam.

Have fun pondering that one for the next month hehe.

I am going to say either Flunitrazolam or maybe Flunitrazepam?

#61 2023-06-28 05:10

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

It was meant to be Flubromazolam, but that was added to the illegal analogues list in my source country literally two weeks before I was going to buy 10 grams of it, so now they won't sell it to me. Absolute god damn tragedy.   

So yeah, it will be Flunitrazolam, for some reason that one didn't make the naughty list yet. My source does say though that their government is starting to crack down and any analogue at all could be next, so every cent of profit I make is going to building a massive stockpile of powders before I can't anymore.

#62 2023-06-28 23:10

Cooked

FarmerJohn wrote:

It was meant to be Flubromazolam, but that was added to the illegal analogues list in my source country literally two weeks before I was going to buy 10 grams of it, so now they won't sell it to me. Absolute god damn tragedy.   

So yeah, it will be Flunitrazolam, for some reason that one didn't make the naughty list yet. My source does say though that their government is starting to crack down and any analogue at all could be next, so every cent of profit I make is going to building a massive stockpile of powders before I can't anymore.

Shit the bed! Quite literally, haha. That shit is strong as all hell - For sure would have to voolumetrically dose that and has legs for 18-24x hours! I am half gutted, half glad you did not manage to get the Flubromazolam as I reckon I could have Bartarded my way to prison with that hahaha.

Flunitrazolam will still be sick! Low asf dose and decent legs. Actually a good intermediate length Benzo if you think about it. Its half life is still reasonably long, but not to the extent of Diazepam or Clonazepam. Compared with Etizolam/Alprazolam (Pretty much non existent anyway) and Triazolam - Fun but expensive, all with half lives ranging from 4-8x hours

Last edited by Cooked (2023-06-28 23:10)

#63 2023-07-03 18:20

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Some key notes:

1, My forum account was phished because I am an idiot.

2, Yes I had links in my sig, and yes I put them there. They were the legit links I got off darkfail and I put them there trying to be helpful. The links were edited without me noticing.

3, No I am not the one phishing people, I would not risk my reputation or how much I can make in a year from vending just to steal your weed money.

4, People who were phished via my fuck up should contact me on arch or t2d for freebies. You will have to show me the tx so I know how much you really lost and that you really sent it to the scammers wallet. I am already in contact with two people who were for sure phished via me and they are being compensated.

5, There is a stay logged in for two weeks tick when you log in to the forum, so I have deleted all my recent comments in case they are still logged in to my account. The logic being that if they edit older posts they are less likely to be seen and links followed.

6, Nothing changes as far as upcoming products. Bromazolam, Flunitrazolam and Metonitazene at $1 per dose is still the plan.

7, This is the only comment I am going to post until that two weeks is up, its easier to keep an eye on one post and make sure its not being edited. I am pretty sure they are out of my account now but I want to be sure.

8, Don't use the same passwords on markets even if you do have 2fa on. I relied on 2fa to protect my accounts so I used the same password, forgetting that the forum doesn't have 2fa. That is a major fuck up and extremely embarrassing, but I'm being honest. Learn from my fuck up at the very least.

#64 2023-07-03 22:40

thegingerbreadman

Yeah man ,i sent a whole bunch of coin to a scammer, all because of your signature... i jst have no evidence...
Just kidding. its a mistake a few of us have made, i guess jst being that bit more lax due to it just being a forum. Good reminder for each of us to remain vigilant, its still everones personal responsibility to verify links before making purchases, you are a good cunt for trying to sort people out to rectify it!

#65 2023-07-04 09:30

Remphan

2fdck? Any disso analogues would make you the king of rcs

#66 2023-07-10 19:20

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Nah, no one wants them. When I was vending last I got in five grams each of 3-meo-PCP, PCE, O-PCE, DCK, all that shit. I think I sold three bottles total in two months. Ended up selling it all off for cost to a mate when I stopped vending and he couldn't sell it either.

#67 2023-07-11 14:20

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Yeah just waiting on a few shipments and some equipment. I underestimated the demand last time around and gimped myself so I'm making sure I am good and ready this time before I start sales.

Last edited by FarmerJohn (2023-07-11 14:20)

#68 2023-07-14 16:20

thegingerbreadman

Hey brother, havent heard back from you on session, are u still using it? Or, excluding the possibility that you may have just been busy.... i suppose i could always have said something horrifically offensive and forgotten about it!!

#69 2023-07-14 17:30

also haven't heard back

#70 2023-07-14 19:50

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Yeah no I switched to Briar. Someone from here that works in net security wasn't very happy with Session, the sketch factor was high.

Message me on arch if you want to hook up on Briar.

Last edited by FarmerJohn (2023-07-14 20:30)

#71 2023-07-14 20:50

Remphan

FarmerJohn wrote:

Nah, no one wants them. When I was vending last I got in five grams each of 3-meo-PCP, PCE, O-PCE, DCK, all that shit. I think I sold three bottles total in two months. Ended up selling it all off for cost to a mate when I stopped vending and he couldn't sell it either.

Man I want them I would buy the shit out of whacky rc dissos. That's my shit

#72 2023-07-14 23:30

thegingerbreadman

Whats your vendor name on Arch? Cant find it for the life of me... but im an idiot. And T2D is absolutely useless, loads 1 time out of 10

#73 2023-07-14 23:50

thegingerbreadman

thegingerbreadman wrote:

Whats your vendor name on Arch? Cant find it for the life of me... but im an idiot. And T2D is absolutely useless, loads 1 time out of 10

And failing that, i mostly wanted to ask -no surprises here- if you knew if youd have any of the things we discussed next week? Need to know when to order their partner wink

#74 2023-07-15 00:00

THE_CUBE

thegingerbreadman wrote:

archetyp onion url + /store/FarmerJohn

The search on archetyp is a bit odd imo, unfortunately t2ds search is better but the site barely seems to load anymore lol

#75 2023-07-15 00:00

THE_CUBE

and user on archetyp onion url + /u/FarmerJohn cos without any current listings the store page comes up blank but you can save 'favourite' users with the heart on the righthand side!

Last edited by THE_CUBE (2023-07-15 00:10)

#76 2023-07-15 22:20

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

thegingerbreadman wrote:
thegingerbreadman wrote:

And failing that, i mostly wanted to ask -no surprises here- if you knew if youd have any of the things we discussed next week? Need to know when to order their partner wink

Chances are basically zero. It'll probably be several more weeks at minimum. Brom should be soon though.

Last edited by FarmerJohn (2023-07-15 23:00)

#77 2023-07-15 22:40

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

Remphan wrote:
FarmerJohn wrote:

Man I want them I would buy the shit out of whacky rc dissos. That's my shit

All the dissos came out of the Netherlands and the Europe RC scene has gone to shit since Lizard Labs got busted and NL started cracking down on RCs. Your best bet would be finding a European DNM vendor who is selling disso powders, ideally the vendors that used to operate on the clearnet before the crackdown (ChemicalPlanet, Chems, OrangeChems, etc) because they still had fuckloads of stock when the crackdown started. They won't necessarily be vending under the same name as their clearnet sites but they will be the vendors with shitloads of stock and lots of sales.

Still though the prices might not be so great since Lizard was apparently the only one synthesizing a lot of the more obscure shit.

Best of luck. I only ever tried O-PCE and it was pretty cool. Its hard to forget Florida Man eating peoples faces when you're about to down random dissos though and I think that is why I barely got any sales.

#78 2023-07-15 23:00

thegingerbreadman

Oh i see man, we must have got wires crossed when you said 2 weeks - you prob meant bromaz!
Probably best not to think of florida man when taking any drugs, theres a horror story for all of em! Pretty sure the media terrified people about cathinones before anyone realized there were different types and not just one evil "bath salts" here to fuck the world up

#79 2023-07-16 02:10

FarmerJohn
Verified Vendor

It was meant to be two weeks for everything but my contact dry fucked me. I'll tell you the story in private, it's some bullshit.

Sent you Briar deets on Arch.

Last edited by FarmerJohn (2023-07-16 02:10)

#80 2023-07-17 22:20

THE_CUBE

thegingerbreadman wrote:

Probably best not to think of florida man when taking any drugs, theres a horror story for all of em! Pretty sure the media terrified people about cathinones before anyone realized there were different types and not just one evil "bath salts" here to fuck the world up

I have always wondered how many misguided, naive, and downright desperate, people consumed epsom salts and ended up with nothing but a severe case of 'laxative effects' due to this misnomer

#81 2023-07-17 23:00

thegingerbreadman

Surely you get that mean magnesium buzz though right?!

Board footer