#1 2020-06-26 18:10

femurpeat

Order From NL, Tracking Not Updated in 1-2 Weeks.

I made a small order from a trusted rc vendor from the Netherlands about 3 weeks ago. They gave me a tracking number which originally updated saying departed from NL about two weeks ago (This was on the post nl tracking site). I checked the tracking on  17Track and it said the package departed NL about a week after the update on the post nl site.

I haven't had any updates on either site for over a week, the package also states 'No Information Available' NZ Post. I would think there would be some update on NZ post if it has arrived in country.

Do you think the product has been seized? Does it usually take 1-3 weeks from departure from NL?

I am just asking for other peoples experience with packages from Europe.

#2 2020-06-27 12:40

bobbyjones2019

Re: Order From NL, Tracking Not Updated in 1-2 Weeks.

hey mate

ive been waiting nearly 7 weeks for a package from NL. took 3 weeks just to leave NL then another week to get here. Arrived into nz 3 weeks ago and says was proceessed at Depot and forwarded to seller. Yet have no NZ post tracking and doesnt say its out for delivery on the NL tracking yet. Really weird because i thought if it was seized it would say held for customs and not forwarded to seller.

How ever could just be crazy delays who knows

Board footer