#1 2020-07-31 16:50

holymoly

Reasonably priced MDMA

How is anyone smalltime making any money at this point, street prices are actually lower than darknet prices for gear which seems counter intuitive. I'm aware of a shortage but prices are nearing 4 times those pre covid, has this just become a haven for price gouging? I was looking to buy an ounce or so but its pointless with prices how they are.

#2 2020-08-01 11:50

rodriguez

Re: Reasonably priced MDMA

Completely agree! The prices are crazy at the moment. Can source ounces on the street for $2500 so no point buying on nzdm

#3 2020-08-01 12:50

thekey

Re: Reasonably priced MDMA

They are making money by keeping the prices high lol, covid probably still fucking up their sources. There are lots of people willing to pay those prices and higher for personal use and avoid meets, so that's how it goes. Probably a lot of the active sellers are currently street sourcing too so they have to break it down for profit.

I've seen this happen many times before, there are only a small number of bulk mdma sellers and sometimes they all get hit by a dry spell at once when le makes moves on importing. But in a month or so it should be pumping again.

Board footer