Ruderalis my good man, look it up

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#3 2020-09-19 03:30

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Re: Deleted

Ruderalis grows in much colder places like up russia and the northern reaches of eastern europe.
Unfortunately it has much lower thc content, I believe some have said that thc exists as a survival mechanism for the plant, in one way being it protects the plant from uv rays which you would get less of in sunny places, and the other is to get animals that eat it stoned so they forget where the cannabis patch lives and don't come back to eat the rest.
Less uv rays would mean less thc in general I think.

The key would be a good hybrid between ruderalis and a high thc strain. You want it to be autoflowering.
Select for simultaneous highest weather resistance and thc content.
Don't know if it would grow well in the winter but could make the further reaches of autumn and spring achievable

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#4 2020-09-19 08:50

Xobia

Re: Deleted

Ronald McDruggled wrote:

Ruderalis grows in much colder places like up russia and the northern reaches of eastern europe.
Unfortunately it has much lower thc content, I believe some have said that thc exists as a survival mechanism for the plant, in one way being it protects the plant from uv rays which you would get less of in sunny places, and the other is to get animals that eat it stoned so they forget where the cannabis patch lives and don't come back to eat the rest.
Less uv rays would mean less thc in general I think.

The key would be a good hybrid between ruderalis and a high thc strain. You want it to be autoflowering.
Select for simultaneous highest weather resistance and thc content.
Don't know if it would grow well in the winter but could make the further reaches of autumn and spring achievable

I guess I can't expect too much trying to grow outdoors in winter.  Ruderalis does indeed have a low THC level but I'll try and find a decent cross.  Thanks:)

Board footer