#1 2020-11-18 22:00

Metalmanne

Product Review for CannaKing's AK-47 X Dutch White

Speedy delivery and excellent stealth (double vac sealed++). The vendor is a really nice guy and comms have been absolutely excellent.

AK47 is one of my favourite strains, so I was very keen to try this, although CannaKing did say that this particular cross is much stronger than the OG; he wasn't wrong! Weed has been manicured very well and cured perfectly, burns white so has been fully flushed before harvesting. Tastes absolutely amazing, and definitely an AK47 cross (there are many strains available on this marketplace now and historically that have NOT been the strain they claim to be). I can say this with confidence as I've been to Amsterdam a few times and I know damn straight what AK47 tastes like.

The high is a bit of a creeper, and hits like a fucking sledgehammer. Thoroughly enjoyable for someone like me with quite a high tolerance. Gave me a really good case of the munchies, and passed out eating chocolate in bed. Slept really well and this strain completely obliterated the nightmares I usually have.

All in all I felt like it was only fair I write up a review because CannaKing doesn't have that much feedback so far, and this is some of the best grass I've had in this country in a long time. Long Live the King ;-)

Last edited by Metalmanne (2020-11-19 15:30)

#2 2020-11-19 07:50

NZTick

Re: Product Review for CannaKing's AK-47 X Dutch White

Nice review but dude, remove that last bit about moving. Too much info. Narrows you down too much.

#3 2020-11-19 15:30

Metalmanne

Re: Product Review for CannaKing's AK-47 X Dutch White

True that, I had mixed up the country and month but fair point kind sir.

Board footer