#1 2021-01-08 08:10

OL_admin

Help with dead drop stealth and business system.

Hello to all the members of the forum.

Let me tell you about myself - I'm the administrator of the Telegram channel Onion Links International (@onionlinks_int). My channel tells what's going on in the Dread forum and in addition to that I tell you about how the Russian drug dealing system works and how effective it is.

As some of you may know in Russia the drug dealing is done via dead drop - the method when the store via a courier leaves the goods in a certain place, records the coordinates and takes a picture of the dead drop and the buyer after making the payment gets the coordinates of the place of the goods.

The method is undeniably effective for at least two reasons - fast delivery and minimal risk of the goods being suspended by the postal service.

If you are interested in building your store through such a system I can consult you for free and give advice from the very beginning of building a business system on how to create everything, what personnel to hire, how to hide their caches of drugs in different locations and in general describe the process of work.

Admin OL.

Board footer