#1 2021-04-22 18:00

SamIam

TMarket - Admin Refund Issues

Hey there... anyone else having issues trying to get Admin Refund from TorMarket...?? My order has been sitting in escrow since a failed purchase from BestBuyStore / MillionMan like 2 weeks ago... Admin support wont answer raised tickets and won't process admin refund... Appears to be 18 people waiting for refund from Bestby / Million...
How do we get our funds back if Admin won't step in...??

#2 2021-04-22 23:20

Jasdace

Re: TMarket - Admin Refund Issues

I'm in the same boat. I was one of the first to request refund. Not sure what is going on?

#3 2021-04-23 13:50

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

There are customers trying to scam the vendor while he is unable to respond. Need to investigate each case further or wait for the vendor to respond. The refund requests on Shipped orders are suspect - they see he is not available to dispute and then claim their package never arrived. If the order is Accepted then you get a refund. The vendor shipped multiple orders on their last day. Some of these are confirmed delivered, so it is highly unlikely the others all got lost in the mail.
The vendor appears to be accurately marking orders shipped - there is no evidence that they do this before actual shipping. So the refund request implies the vendor marked orders shipped when they were not shipped but the vendor does not have a history of doing this.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2021-04-23 13:50)

#4 2021-04-23 22:30

justanotherguy

Yeah, can confirm mine had been marked as shipped but has not arrived. Can you please investigate my order as Its a large sum of money and I'd like to re invest the bitcoin sooner rather than later. Where is the evidence that customers have received orders but have requested refunds?  Would really like to get this resolved

My previous order with the vendor took 3 days to arrive, this would indicate they'd marked it as shipped but sent it the day after. The current outstanding order had been marked shipped 2 days prior to their disappearance and somehow didn't make it. I'm guessing they hadn't shipped it on the date they said and it got caught up with whatever happened the day or two following.

#5 2021-04-24 04:00

SamIam

Is Admin Support going to Track & Trace each order to confirm if delivery has occured...?? How else do you investigate whether a package has been delivered...??

As per other posts about Bestbuy / Million, one person said they received a letter from police saying a package was intercepted... Isn't it likely everyone who has the status 'Shipped' around this time has had their package intercepted...

The vendor won't be responding if they're locked up...

To me it looks like 'Admin Support' ripping us off by pocketing our funds for themselves...!!!

#6 2021-04-24 19:20

SamIam

I am now of a strong opinion that Tor Admin is fully taking advantage of the current situation with Bestbuy / Million and are keeping the funds in escrow for themselves... I have put forward a super strong case showing it was nigh on impossible with a clear timeline of events that Bestbuy / Million changed status to shipping after dispatching goods... In my situation, they MUST ONLY HAVE changed status prior to shipping and either got busted doing the drop or the packages intercepted after...

Without tracking numbers, how can I "OR" Admin prove if delivery has or HAS NOT occurred, which is their basis of them continuing to hold the funds... They won't respond to tickets raised, won't inform anyone what now from here, how they are "supposedly" investigating or how a buyer can participate in said investigation...

Its pretty shitty they say Buyers are exploiting the situation when they are  clearly the ones profiting out of BestBuy / Millions demise...

Wankers....!!!  Changing markets and suggest everyone else do too... Fucking Rip Off Merchants...!!!

#7 2021-04-24 22:30

vitaminK
Verified Vendor

buddy you are not the only one caught up in this situation.
imagine the admins are in between the vendor and the buyer.
its a sandwhich which squeezes you and if you are in administration you need to make the right decision.
give it some time and see how it goes.
admin should definetely take the payment before it auto finalizes and hold onto it until the situation is resolved.

#8 2021-04-24 23:00

tazaar

I'm sure TD will refund you once adequate time has passed with no response from the vendor.

#9 2021-04-25 16:40

ManawatuBud

drawbacks of using an unregulated market, not everything will 100% always work, always the risk of things like this happening. im sure someone will get wind of what happened to mm and the situation will be resolved

#10 2021-04-26 11:10

SamIam

Don't expect a refund guys... Admin have stolen my funds claiming I tried to scam vendor...!!! So I'm out of pocket and no product to show...

#11 2021-04-28 10:40

kong

You do know this is a Dark Market and not the Warehouse right?  Expect to be scammed because if you haven't already you will at some point no matter how careful you are.  Requesting a tracking no from the vendor would have prevented this but you can't blame the Admin for pocketing the coin (if they have). 
Admins have a  tough job, they have to wade through piles of shit, take abuse and keep the market running safely so that Vendors get fed and customers don't have to worry about finding  a dealer or being caught trying to do a deal in a car park. In fact Very rarely do customers get caught online, if so it's usually a slap on the wrist, Vendors get prison time but usually it's for dealings outside of the DW.
When an Admin gets caught they're looking at 10 - Life.  Put yourself in their shoes, would you not take an easy grab where possible?  I know I would.

#12 2021-04-28 17:00

suicidesilence

Doubtful admin is doing anything but due diligence. I asked for a refund but I know I prob wont get it as i FE. Only asking if I can have from his deposit or something. What if he shows up again?

#13 2021-04-28 21:10

justanotherguy

kong wrote:

You do know this is a Dark Market and not the Warehouse right?  Expect to be scammed because if you haven't already you will at some point no matter how careful you are.  Requesting a tracking no from the vendor would have prevented this but you can't blame the Admin for pocketing the coin (if they have). 
Admins have a  tough job, they have to wade through piles of shit, take abuse and keep the market running safely so that Vendors get fed and customers don't have to worry about finding  a dealer or being caught trying to do a deal in a car park. In fact Very rarely do customers get caught online, if so it's usually a slap on the wrist, Vendors get prison time but usually it's for dealings outside of the DW.
When an Admin gets caught they're looking at 10 - Life.  Put yourself in their shoes, would you not take an easy grab where possible?  I know I would.

I probably wouldn't actually mate.. karma is a funny thing and theft is up there with the dirtiest of crimes. Especially if an innocent party is the victim. Doing the right thing over the wrong when you have the choice is one of those lessons you should've learn at a young age. Bad things stop happening to you when you start doing the right thing instead of the wrong. Chur

#14 2021-04-29 18:10

wtfbbq

kong wrote:

Given they take 5% of any completed trade I'm sure they'd make more maintaining a reputable site than occasionally scamming people

#15 2021-05-04 17:30

cardassian

Admin refunded my funds for mm trade that never arrived. Took a while but they probably had a lot to go through and work out. Very grateful for the work they do.

#16 2021-05-06 20:00

Throwawaydakman

I also got refunded for MM purchase .
Can’t complain and good result for dark net

Board footer