#1 2021-06-17 22:50

kdburn3r

Had a visit from the popo, is my address burnt?

So I had a visit from the police recently, they wanted to question me about packages sent to my address from the darknet. Obviously I acted a fool.
Funnily enough I had an international package landed the week prior, but I don't think that's what they caught cos surely they would have seized it if that was the case. I checked the forum and see freshkiwiproduce just got busted. I have ordered from them but this was a while back. I don't want to drag the vendors name through the mud but I'm pretty convince this is how they got my address. Isn't this pretty bad opsec on the vendors side? Shouldn't vendors be deleting customer info after the deal is done. Or do you think some vendors keep it in case police catches up with them they have leverage for plead deals.
In any case this is all speculation. I not worried about any investigation as house is clean, but I am worried that my address is burnt. What's everyones opinion this? Still safe to order domestically? Internationally? I've order many times over seas and have yet to have any issues. Probably should lay low for a while I guess, but for how long?

Last edited by kdburn3r (2021-06-17 22:50)

#2 2021-06-18 01:00

SnakeVenom

Re: Had a visit from the popo, is my address burnt?

I'd imagine they raided him while he had the packages ready to be sent meaning they saw the packages and checked them for drugs, saw drugs, and saw your address obviously on the package, really doubt he'd have a list easily accessible. Cops care more about the drug source than people buying them (unless your buying large amounts obviously) 99% of the time.

As for your house, I personally wouldn't be delivering anything to that address for a good bit but someone with more wisdom and experience on the matter might say otherwise.

Stay safe.

#3 2021-06-18 03:40

WhoAreYou

just burn the house done you should be alright after that

#4 2021-06-18 22:20

kdburn3r

SnakeVenom wrote:

I'd imagine they raided him while he had the packages ready to be sent meaning they saw the packages and checked them for drugs, saw drugs, and saw your address obviously on the package, really doubt he'd have a list easily accessible. Cops care more about the drug source than people buying them (unless your buying large amounts obviously) 99% of the time.

I don't think that's the case for me anyway, as I haven't had any undelivered package or package that looks like it had been opened. I feel like maybe LE got access to their vendor account.
I wonder LE are able to flag address as package come through customs or couriers, or am I giving LE too much credit lol

#5 2021-06-19 13:10

kevin

SnakeVenom wrote:

As for your house, I personally wouldn't be delivering anything to that address for a good bit but someone with more wisdom and experience on the matter might say otherwise.

Stay safe.

this, tbh.

don't sweat it OP

i have ordered shit from overseas, had it seized while more was on the way, and the other packs still landed

never had a visit from LE from buying domestic shit, tho. and i have spent 20k+ on these markets

lmao what a waste of fucking money

but yeah, LE have better things to do

Board footer