#1 2021-08-14 18:00

UlrikaMonkey

why are magic mushrooms so expensive on tor market?

CaptainPsychonaut is selling subs for $50 a gram. Daylight robbery.
These things grow all over the place, I can't believe people are paying this much for them, 1g of subs is barely even a trip..

#2 2021-08-14 19:00

m92fs
Banned

Re: why are magic mushrooms so expensive on tor market?

CaptainPsychonauts prices in general are crazy high. I've been interested in some of his products, mostly opiates but he charges ridiculously more than his competitors. He has products sitting around for months without anyone buying. His business strategy seems to be that he hopes someone is stupid enough to pay his prices every now and then.

#3 2021-08-15 10:50

thattguy

m92fs wrote:

CaptainPsychonauts prices in general are crazy high. I've been interested in some of his products, mostly opiates but he charges ridiculously more than his competitors. He has products sitting around for months without anyone buying. His business strategy seems to be that he hopes someone is stupid enough to pay his prices every now and then.

Unfortunately it seems to work occasionally, which pushes the price higher as other vendors replicate it. The price of opiates and benzos on Tormarket  is insane, but there are enough people that either have more money than sense, or are desperate enough to pay many times over the market value is on the street.
As for mushrooms, I suggest researching how to grow them, thats what I do. Probably my favourite hobby and il never be short of shrooms!

#4 2021-08-17 20:00

Blurple

Not very profitable unless done at a large scale - but then not big enough a market in NZ. Weed better for the seller/grower in NZ  I think.
Buy some dried, but not powdered mushrooms - scrape the gills and grow your own.

Last edited by Blurple (2021-08-17 20:00)

Board footer