#1 2021-08-31 12:50

Indiana-Cones

Canary Text on Dark Net Live not updated ?

Usually the Tor Market Mods are all over updated the Canary Text with maybe a day to max two days late . Its just over a week this time since it was last updated , but they seem to be posting or replying daily here. Whats the go ?

#2 2021-08-31 15:00

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Re: Canary Text on Dark Net Live not updated ?

It updates every two weeks, not once a week. Not sure what you are referring to with Darknetlive but those sites are unreliable and shouldn't be trusted without verifying multiple sources.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2021-08-31 15:00)

#3 2021-09-09 13:30

dontevenknowman

Re: Canary Text on Dark Net Live not updated ?

i saw this post. never post here and never again when log out

i say good on you indiana cones.  thanks you for post

glad others checking it too.
i hope others do same when they believe the canary not updating.  even if its a mistake

better to be safe than sorry and better to ask than not to.

we must respect this canary
the beautiful song bird who sings protect us all

-----

any information for about tor market can and should be considered untrustable and unsafe UNLESS it's from the official tor market .onion URLS. if you are here you already know how to find them, bookmark them or save them in a veracrypt or similar container.

this mean darknet live, or any other service CAN NOT be trusted if they are giving information in tor market. 

------

@indiana cones

doesnt make any sense for darknet live to post a canary???? thats very suspicious.
please do not use that canary any more, they must be using script to mirror it. this is not safe to trust.

@indiana cones now you only use official verified tor market url

to find the canary you use the official url and add

/canary.txt

to the url.

this will bring you to the real canary.

----

respect your post indiana, all the boats rise with the water

Board footer