#1 2021-09-10 11:10

homebrew

NzMrGoodStuff - Whats the deal Tor Admins?

' Vendor cannot receive orders. The market has revoked their sales ability temporarily. Products will not be visible. '

'Admin/Support have disabled my account and locked me out of my buyer account ripping me off $1500 on a refund and $20k plus of orders current in my buyer acc so untill they sort this out i am holding ALL of the recent orders as a back up insentive, if they care they will sort this, and no shipments until they sort this out so take the issues up with them not me i will send out as soon as they give my money and account back. very poor handling from admin sorry to my loyal customers but i'm not putting up with this neither should you no refunds or your orders until they get this sorted for you and my team. message admin once again not ME i will give you your orders when they give me mine

these final orders then when you see i have changed to vaccay mode we will NOT be acceptig further more take care see you guys in a few weeks smile '

#2 2021-09-12 01:50

jimmybojanggles

Re: NzMrGoodStuff - Whats the deal Tor Admins?

Paid for my order on Wednesday but think they are hold my order ransom ? Asking me to message the admins but not explaining why .
Doesn't seem that fair considering I paid in full and on time

#3 2021-09-13 01:10

Drcannabinoid
Verified Vendor

Post was put up on the market main page. Said there getting Through the support tickets but held up due to virus. I've personally never had an issue and this is bad publicity for you bro. Sort it out with the boss man don't sook on a public form.

#4 2021-09-27 15:30

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Apparently they got pissed off with Support/Market because either themselves or an associate lost money in some other buyer account. Sounds like pulling an exit scam was their solution to recover the money.

A lot of buyer accounts were being controlled by phishers for months. So new code was written to kick off the hackers/phishers because huge amounts of time was spent interacting with phishers contacting Support doing social engineering trying to steal buyers money. Anyone that could not prove their identity using their installed PGP keys was assumed to be a hacker and kicked off the system.

One lucky buyer had approx a $2000 order they paid for then hacker asked vendor to cancel it and setup the refund to hackers btc address. The market held up the payment (suspicious) and eventually the real buyer logged back in and got their money back after about 5 days.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2021-09-27 15:40)

#5 2021-11-17 20:20

gingerbreadman

Was  there any result for those caught up in this? My pack never arrived from the 9th of the 8th but had to be off tor for a while as I had a security scare. All sorted though was just wondering if it was worth pursuing or just bad luck?

#6 2021-11-21 20:50

gingerbreadman

??

Board footer