#1 2022-02-04 00:40

new2vape

Marmite vape carts risky?

Purely based off what I hear in the media, he is selling "Counterfeit vape carts" he says no synthetics or vitamen E in them. Do I have anything to worry about I want to use it for medicinal but don't want it to do more damage then good.

#2 2022-02-04 17:40

new2vape

Re: Marmite vape carts risky?

FarmerJohn wrote:

It's pretty easy to make your own carts and you'll know for sure whats in it. Here's how I used to make mine:

1 gram of iso oil (You can buy it from Tor Market or make your own) to 1ml of PG (propylene glycol, cheap and easy to buy because its an ingredient in normal ejuice). Add them together in a dropper bottle or similar and set it in a water bath, let it warm up and combine together, and squirt it all in to a cart. Shosha sell the empty carts, they're called CCell carts. It'll cost you about $40 and it's exactly how every cart sold in this country is made, no one is actually importing carts despite what they may tell you.

I've bought you from before on other things, do you plan to sell carts again?

#3 2022-02-21 08:50

Marmite

hey guys hope you are having a good morning. from what i have gathered from partners in Cali and New Mex. is vitamin E and all the bad stuff liquid-wise is a thing of the past. what we are very cautious of now is HEAVY METALS or CHEAP MATERIALS or the dreaded DELTA-8/ DELTA 9 cartridges. i do see where you are coming from though it would be ideal to have some spectrometer testing done to give people a better sense of security since the media really pushed those cartridge stories a few years back. Also farmer johns idea is really good, buying rosin and using that would be the safest way without using any solvents ects.
Cheers,
MWS

#4 2022-03-16 22:10

WhoEats

FarmerJohn wrote:

It's pretty easy to make your own carts and you'll know for sure whats in it. Here's how I used to make mine:

1 gram of iso oil (You can buy it from Tor Market or make your own) to 1ml of PG (propylene glycol, cheap and easy to buy because its an ingredient in normal ejuice). Add them together in a dropper bottle or similar and set it in a water bath, let it warm up and combine together, and squirt it all in to a cart. Shosha sell the empty carts, they're called CCell carts. It'll cost you about $40 and it's exactly how every cart sold in this country is made, no one is actually importing carts despite what they may tell you.

i see lots of vendors using CCell carts. not caliburn or vaporesso, why is that?

Board footer