#1 2022-06-04 02:40

Farmacy2022

Plans to stock Double, Opiates, GHB and ICE

Hi,

Testing the opiate market and have listed a couple pills and can get more and different types if it sells.

GHB / AA Coming within the week

Can source best quality Ice NZ has to offer if there is a need for it. I know most vendors probably suggest theirs is the best but I know whats available out there on the street at the moment and the different types of quality you can get..
Locally sourced and made correctly perfect clear ice shards i could stock. (has the strong smell everyone should know about NZ stuff)
Can source dry import rock also if prefered but its never going to be as good or clean.

Cheers!

#2 2022-06-04 11:10

walt1

Re: Plans to stock Double, Opiates, GHB and ICE

Keen on actual ice asap. All current vendors ice is rubbish.

Up 4 days, down 4 dollars.

#3 2022-06-04 17:10

martinagrice

+1 on getting some decent actual ice on the market.

#4 2022-06-05 17:50

gingerbreadman

Awesome bro, we need some opioid competition! Will the morphine be priced the same as the sample listing? I would have snapped it up but there wasnt enough for a dose! Also will you be listing the morph with double or the two separately? What else were you planning to stock? The customers are definitely here, its just the prices usually make it much more economical to buy from the street!

#5 2022-06-06 03:50

Farmacy2022

Just  listed high quality ICE.

Will list bulk amounts depending on market interest

more sevredols to be listed in next few days - sold out instantly

double coming soon sorry on hold up

will people be interested in methadone liquid form 1ml/5mg?

#6 2022-06-06 11:30

martinagrice

Farmacy2022 wrote:

Thanks. Your ice price is pretty high but if prices drop based on interest and the quality is good you'll do well.

#7 2022-06-06 21:20

gingerbreadman

Farmacy2022 wrote:

Depends on the price bro, id be keen on done

#8 2022-06-07 02:30

Farmacy2022

gingerbreadman wrote:
Farmacy2022 wrote:

Depends on the price bro, id be keen on done

probably around 1-2$ A Mg for the methadone.

thinking about sourcing local H... seems there is a huge need for it on here. I am not sure if people understand the difference from homebake to import though and the potency difference. thinking about pricing etc since a point of it goes for more then 100 on the street at most times..

#9 2022-06-07 21:10

gingerbreadman

Yeah but when morph sells for the same or more, a point of homebake is going to be more appealing. Id definitely like some. Theres a whole bunch of opioid users on TM waiting to be catered to. I, like many others browse the listings, find them too expensive, then go buy my shit offline!

#10 2022-06-07 22:30

Farmacy2022

gingerbreadman wrote:

Yeah but when morph sells for the same or more, a point of homebake is going to be more appealing. Id definitely like some. Theres a whole bunch of opioid users on TM waiting to be catered to. I, like many others browse the listings, find them too expensive, then go buy my shit offline!

Yeah fair point. The morph listed by the main guy is basically 2x street price for m eshs.

H scene in NZ is unique, its like a community of users that rely on peoples weekly or monthly scripts.. unfortunately that means most the morph is already been accounted for by someone for someone etc etc..

Have you guys tried ordering overseas with much luck? If you can land some decent stuff thats got good success rate/stealth then you can always refine it and make it quite strong and remove the rubbish its cut with (its always cut, never seen non cut import). Then again sometimes the cut these people overseas use or concoction is liked by users who shoot up.. i think they love if a little fents in it even? i know fent makes it hard af to smoke

Last edited by Farmacy2022 (2022-06-07 22:30)

#11 2022-06-07 22:50

hhhman

Farmacy2022 wrote:

thinking about sourcing local H... seems there is a huge need for it on here. I am not sure if people understand the difference from homebake to import though and the potency difference. thinking about pricing etc since a point of it goes for more then 100 on the street at most times..

Homebake would be good. Is that where a lab converts codeine pills to morphine and then to heroin? I used to get that many years ago as a brown powder.
The best H that I've sourced is from Australia and is white.

#12 2022-06-08 21:20

gingerbreadman

Australian white is probably H #4 which is water soluble. Yeah homebake is converted from morphine with double, which is acetic anihydride.
The only problem with purifying overseas stuff these days is the VAST majority of it has fent in it, so youll remove the cut but condense the amount of product with the same amount of fent mixed in so it bears using caution! Personally i quite like smoking fent patches but thats a pharma product of a certain dose, not from a clandestine lab mixed in randomly!

#13 2022-06-08 23:30

Farmacy2022

hhhman wrote:
Farmacy2022 wrote:

Homebake would be good. Is that where a lab converts codeine pills to morphine and then to heroin? I used to get that many years ago as a brown powder.
The best H that I've sourced is from Australia and is white.

homebake is straight pure morph pills turned to H. the H in Aus rare if ever uses NZ's AA method as they have huge sources of afghan brown h etc hitting their country on the reg.

homebake> everything really expect pharama grade H. I know stories of people from euro coming here and thinking they know their usage dose and end up OD and dying its way stronger then the crap in their countries.

Hardly a lab needed hhaha

#14 2022-06-09 00:10

hhhman

This was over a decade ago , but I fairly sure one source of H back then was a blackmarket chemist would buy up loads of codeine and convert that to heroin. Most pharmacy codeine is manufactured by a chemical reaction starting with morphine. And the reverse can be done to get morphine from codeine.

But my usual source was just cooking morphine pills on a spoon into heroin.

@farmacy , if you just list some AA then I'd prefer to make it myself than buy pre-made.

Last edited by hhhman (2022-06-09 00:10)

#15 2022-06-09 03:50

Farmacy2022

hhhman wrote:

This was over a decade ago , but I fairly sure one source of H back then was a blackmarket chemist would buy up loads of codeine and convert that to heroin. Most pharmacy codeine is manufactured by a chemical reaction starting with morphine. And the reverse can be done to get morphine from codeine.

@farmacy , if you just list some AA then I'd prefer to make it myself than buy pre-made.

Thats definitely news to me i have not heard of this happening at all. The NZers hooked on the homebake H or the ones making it, dont bother fucking around with codeine at all. I always thought turning that to morphine was a much harder and more intense process requiring actual lab equipment and much more knowledge (so most ive heard and learnt about it over the years).

Anything with lab beakers and tubes and temp gauges etc i would just consider too advance myself lol. Codeine 30mg and 60mg are dirt cheap on the street and nothing like prices on here too. I think you need some crazy numbers for a decent yeild dont you? like 10000mg codeine for a few hundred morph?

#16 2022-06-12 00:20

Cooked

Farmacy2022 wrote:
hhhman wrote:

Thats definitely news to me i have not heard of this happening at all. The NZers hooked on the homebake H or the ones making it, dont bother fucking around with codeine at all. I always thought turning that to morphine was a much harder and more intense process requiring actual lab equipment and much more knowledge (so most ive heard and learnt about it over the years).

Anything with lab beakers and tubes and temp gauges etc i would just consider too advance myself lol. Codeine 30mg and 60mg are dirt cheap on the street and nothing like prices on here too. I think you need some crazy numbers for a decent yeild dont you? like 10000mg codeine for a few hundred morph?

I have a degree in Chemical & Process Engineering. We can set up a Breaking Bad operation but for Heroin instead of Meth. I'll be Heisenberg and you be Jesse Pinkman (No offense haha). Then we can take over the opiate game in NZ and push out all the cock smokers selling opiates at the price of a second hand car lol

#17 2022-06-12 18:30

gingerbreadman

Cooked wrote:
Farmacy2022 wrote:
hhhman wrote:

I have a degree in Chemical & Process Engineering. We can set up a Breaking Bad operation but for Heroin instead of Meth. I'll be Heisenberg and you be Jesse Pinkman (No offense haha). Then we can take over the opiate game in NZ and push out all the cock smokers selling opiates at the price of a second hand car lol

Yeah, the conversion of codeine from codeine to morphine is much more difficult and technical, turning morph to homebake is a simple process. Now that codeine is so restricted its much easier just to get the morphine pills, or grow poppies!
When you guys set up shop i bags being head of testing and quality control!

Board footer