#1 2022-06-06 19:10

Mr.Inbetween

Benzo Prices

What the fuck is going on with these benzo prices on the market? Over $20/mg for clonazepam, and 10mg of alprazolam for $200?! Bloody insane

#2 2022-06-07 23:40

raccooncable

Re: Benzo Prices

Benzos, and opiates, too, appear to have bloody insane prices because getting a pharma script for either from a New Zealand doctor is like pulling teeth, and even then most people who manage to get one get cut off after a year or two. Pharmacy stock is always closely monitored. It's just the way it is for pharma pill enjoyers. It's not a cheap "hobby" (for lack of a better word) and never was. I see people complain about pill prices on here all the time, meanwhile those who want it bad enough just quietly cough up the funds.I know it sucks really badly but supply and demand y'know. At least our market isn't flooded with cheaper fent laced knock offs

#3 2022-06-09 04:00

Farmacy2022

raccooncable wrote:

Benzos, and opiates, too, appear to have bloody insane prices because getting a pharma script for either from a New Zealand doctor is like pulling teeth, and even then most people who manage to get one get cut off after a year or two. Pharmacy stock is always closely monitored. It's just the way it is for pharma pill enjoyers. It's not a cheap "hobby" (for lack of a better word) and never was. I see people complain about pill prices on here all the time, meanwhile those who want it bad enough just quietly cough up the funds.I know it sucks really badly but supply and demand y'know. At least our market isn't flooded with cheaper fent laced knock offs

Listing cheaper and cheaper opiates and benzos trying to help out right now.

clearing out some 2mg vallies local nz ones and morphs - the morphs nearly fully sold already

#4 2022-06-10 11:10

raccooncable

Farmacy2022 wrote:
raccooncable wrote:

Listing cheaper and cheaper opiates and benzos trying to help out right now.

clearing out some 2mg vallies local nz ones and morphs - the morphs nearly fully sold already

You planning on sticking around if you're sucessful? The biggest reoccuruing issue seems to be TOR market gets a vendor with great stock and products for a few months then they vanish without a word

Board footer