#1 2022-07-17 02:30

mikeperonz
Verified Vendor

Heroin #3 in stock

We are back in stock with heroin #3. We will start shipping out this week. Thank you.

#2 2022-07-17 03:50

Cooked

Re: Heroin #3 in stock

Stoked that you are back in stock with H. Can you please make the minimum order at least 1g (Preferably even 0.5g)? I know myself and the other opiate heads on here would be keen for that as $1200 is a lot of money to put down at once. Especially when we have not had that chance to try this batch.

#3 2022-07-17 13:50

gingerbreadman

Yeah, junkies are usually broke, but make good repeat customers haha. Id be buying if there was a half gram option,  id never put down 1200 before trying though, esp not with brown!

#4 2022-07-18 08:10

mikeperonz
Verified Vendor

Cooked wrote:

Stoked that you are back in stock with H. Can you please make the minimum order at least 1g (Preferably even 0.5g)? I know myself and the other opiate heads on here would be keen for that as $1200 is a lot of money to put down at once. Especially when we have not had that chance to try this batch.

Yeah I totally understand this sorry. I will post again in this thread if we decide to lower back to 1g and/or do some more 0.5g samples. Cheers.

#5 2022-07-26 21:50

Cooked

Hey mikeperonz, it looks like you have had 1x order in almost 2x weeks of your H listing being up. Maybe time to drop the minimum order quantity to 0.5g so all of us opiate fiends can actually order some? I guarantee if you drop the minimum order quantity you will have 10x orders within a week?

#6 2022-07-26 21:50

gingerbreadman

Yeah I second that, me, cooked, and a handful of other fiends seem to make up about 50 percent of all the opioid orders on TM and tend to order smaller amounts more often. Although the extra effort of posting more packages out over time obviously comes into play, id say you would probably sell more that way over the occasional bulk order, and also make more money off it. But i have my own agenda at heart - not telling you how to run your business haha

#7 2022-07-26 22:10

shitkent

I wish i liked heroin. I've tried snorting and smoking. And different types. I can't feel it at all, like no intoxication . So bizarre. I love most opiates.

#8 2022-07-26 23:50

gingerbreadman

Most H these days does have an incredibly small amount of actual heroin in it.
You can purify it, but if its shit stuff topped up with something like fent you will lose a huge amount. And if you are on something like suboxone it wont do shit!
Heroin is metabolized into morphine, so if you like that then it must be either the gear or the method of consumption id guess? Or possibly a genetic factor to do with how its metabolized.
That said tho, not everyone likes it - i like it way too much haha

#9 2022-07-27 00:20

shitkent

gingerbreadman wrote:

Most H these days does have an incredibly small amount of actual heroin in it.
You can purify it, but if its shit stuff topped up with something like fent you will lose a huge amount. And if you are on something like suboxone it wont do shit!
Heroin is metabolized into morphine, so if you like that then it must be either the gear or the method of consumption id guess? Or possibly a genetic factor to do with how its metabolized.
That said tho, not everyone likes it - i like it way too much haha

My opiate tolerance was low, like 120mg codeine is good.  I would need like 160mg now days.

I thought that the H i had tried was bunk. But i think it was legit H. Before much of it was cut with fent.

Yeah man, Morphine doesn't work for me either! Morphine and Heroin literally do nothing, no intoxication what so ever. I have only ever plugged morphine like 8 or 9 times trying to get it to work lol.

Last edited by shitkent (2022-07-27 00:20)

#10 2022-07-28 00:30

mikeperonz
Verified Vendor

We have a review up for the new batch now on the listing.

gingerbreadman wrote:

Yeah I second that, me, cooked, and a handful of other fiends seem to make up about 50 percent of all the opioid orders on TM and tend to order smaller amounts more often. Although the extra effort of posting more packages out over time obviously comes into play, id say you would probably sell more that way over the occasional bulk order, and also make more money off it. But i have my own agenda at heart - not telling you how to run your business haha

Sorry it's annoying. I will ask about lowering the minimum.

shitkent wrote:

My opiate tolerance was low, like 120mg codeine is good.  I would need like 160mg now days.

I thought that the H i had tried was bunk. But i think it was legit H. Before much of it was cut with fent.

Yeah man, Morphine doesn't work for me either! Morphine and Heroin literally do nothing, no intoxication what so ever. I have only ever plugged morphine like 8 or 9 times trying to get it to work lol.

As far as I know, the only way that you get high from heroin and codeine is through those substances being metabolised into morphine. So if you can get high off codeine, then you should be able to use all 3. Most likely scenario is the product you had wasn't very good or there was some sort of mixup with the dosages. Also I think it's common to have a negative first experience with heroin/morphine, especially if you take a bit too much, because they are strong drugs and there can be a bit of nausea and scratchiness.

#11 2022-08-06 22:00

m92fs
Banned

mikeperonz wrote:
Cooked wrote:

Yeah I totally understand this sorry. I will post again in this thread if we decide to lower back to 1g and/or do some more 0.5g samples. Cheers.

Hey Mike, since your a dealer maybe you could help me understand yours and many opiate dealers position here. I mean no offense and this doesn't really effect me anyway because even though I am an opiate fiend, I would not pay the per mg price you charge no matter what the amount.

But one thing I cannot understand is, why is it better to sell 2 grams per week making $1400 than selling 12 0.5mg bags making $3600. Sure its less effort to ship 12 bags instead of one but that is literally your business. It takes more work to make more money. And even better yet, why not lower the per mg price to something more reasonable and loose a bit of your margin but more than make up for that by selling triple the amount.

No matter how hard I try, I just can't understand this mentality

#12 2022-08-07 11:20

Cooked

m92fs wrote:
mikeperonz wrote:
Cooked wrote:

Hey Mike, since your a dealer maybe you could help me understand yours and many opiate dealers position here. I mean no offense and this doesn't really effect me anyway because even though I am an opiate fiend, I would not pay the per mg price you charge no matter what the amount.

But one thing I cannot understand is, why is it better to sell 2 grams per week making $1400 than selling 12 0.5mg bags making $3600. Sure its less effort to ship 12 bags instead of one but that is literally your business. It takes more work to make more money. And even better yet, why not lower the per mg price to something more reasonable and loose a bit of your margin but more than make up for that by selling triple the amount.

I fully agree with this!

#13 2022-08-07 23:40

gingerbreadman

Cooked wrote:
m92fs wrote:
mikeperonz wrote:

I fully agree with this!

haha yeah a good chunk of my money would be gone if these things were true!

#14 2022-08-09 01:00

mikeperonz
Verified Vendor

Hi we have dropped the minimum purchase amount to 1g for now. Thanks.

#15 2022-08-09 01:00

mikeperonz
Verified Vendor

m92fs wrote:
mikeperonz wrote:
Cooked wrote:

Opiate prices here are defined by very limited supply

#16 2022-08-09 14:30

m92fs
Banned

@mikeperonz thanks for the reply. I understand the laws of supply on demand but I am of the opinion that opiate vendors are not applying these laws. When I see opiates sitting on the market for weeks not moving then that is an indication you have priced yourself out of the market and the demand isn't strong enough to justify the price. I don't mean to sound condescending and this isn't directed at you specifically, more almost all the opiate vendors, but it's known as the law of supply and demand, not just the law of supply.

It also doesn't explain why you would rather sell for example, 2 orders of 2 grams a week instead of 20 orders of 0.5 grams at the same price per mg. That one seems particularly hard to understand for me. There aren't many people around, especially these days with a cost of living crises with the kind of disposable cash lying around to drop $1400 on one order.

Last edited by m92fs (2022-08-09 14:30)

#17 2022-08-09 14:30

m92fs
Banned

mikeperonz wrote:

Hi we have dropped the minimum purchase amount to 1g for now. Thanks.

I saw this after I wrote my last message. I have respect for vendors who are willing to listen to customers and this is a good example of why this forum is so good.

#18 2022-08-09 20:00

Cooked

@mikeperonz can you lower the minimum listing to 0.5g or do a limited sample order of 0.1-0.2g for the opiate fiends on here. I think I can vouch for most, that we all want to try quality before we spend >$600 for 1g.

#19 2022-08-21 20:10

Cooked

I see that you have made a good 6-7x orders since dropping your minimum H order quantity to 1g. The only issue I have, there has only been an additional 1x feedback for all of those orders. To me, that is not a good sign as what we have found from forum discussions is generally if the product is of low quality then no feedback is left. The reason being, the customer does not want to burn bridges with the vendor because a lot of vendors get aggressive when you call them out for low quality product. Not to mention, the vendor knows your address... So, I would have expected to see at least a 1-2x more feedback on your H listing given the additional orders. What is your take on that @mikeperonz?

In addition, imagine how many more sales you would make if you lowered your minimum quantity to 0.5g!? Crazy right?

#20 2022-08-21 20:10

Cooked

I think most of us opiate heads were not that impressed with the quality/purity of your first batch of H when compared with the sell price. Hence the hesitation on ordering...

#21 2022-08-21 22:40

diggeroo

I just received 5g from Europe. Can't afford local prices because I use 300mg in a dose and often go through 1G in an evening.

#22 2022-08-23 16:10

trapmaster

oh ae, who did you grab that off? guessing it could be tescoexpress.

#23 2022-08-27 00:00

mikeperonz
Verified Vendor

Cooked wrote:

@mikeperonz can you lower the minimum listing to 0.5g or do a limited sample order of 0.1-0.2g for the opiate fiends on here. I think I can vouch for most, that we all want to try quality before we spend >$600 for 1g.

1 g is currently 590 (with further discounts for larger amounts)

#24 2022-08-27 00:10

mikeperonz
Verified Vendor

Cooked wrote:

I see that you have made a good 6-7x orders since dropping your minimum H order quantity to 1g. The only issue I have, there has only been an additional 1x feedback for all of those orders. To me, that is not a good sign as what we have found from forum discussions is generally if the product is of low quality then no feedback is left. The reason being, the customer does not want to burn bridges with the vendor because a lot of vendors get aggressive when you call them out for low quality product. Not to mention, the vendor knows your address... So, I would have expected to see at least a 1-2x more feedback on your H listing given the additional orders. What is your take on that @mikeperonz?

In addition, imagine how many more sales you would make if you lowered your minimum quantity to 0.5g!? Crazy right?

Very interesting to hear your insightful analysis of online feedback trends. Food for thought. Look at our feedback again.  This is the most recent feedback :

“amazing stealth and incredible product, especially for new zealand. smokes great and feels even better. took a bit to get shipped but not a problem at all for such a high quality product. arrived quickly once it had been shipped (2DD). will definitely be back for more and would highly recommend vendor to anyone”

#25 2022-08-29 22:10

gingerbreadman

Have you put any consideration into half gram amounts?? I would be keen to try this batch (especially being the only vendor currently stocking H!) but obviously with the wild variation of tolerance, feedback can only tell each of us so much!

#26 2022-09-09 17:50

diggeroo

trapmaster wrote:

oh ae, who did you grab that off? guessing it could be tescoexpress.

The vendor keeps disappearing off the market but when they were there , my orders always arrived.

Board footer