#1 2022-07-26 13:20

Xar777

Speed - MollyShop vs MyFoodBag

And the winner is......

MollyShop! (and by a good margin too)

The Speed from MollyShop is pretty close to pure I would say (once dried out and it didn't take much to dry). The photo on TM doesn't do it justice it's hardly pink and 120mg has me just where I like to be! Cheers MollyShop, legend.

Absolutely no disrespect at all to the vendor MyFoodBag, by all other counts they doing great. But, their current batch of speed paste is just a bit average to be totally honest.. pretty typical EU speed I'd say, was needing like 300mg+ so it makes it kinda expensive and also is likely cut given the dosage.

#2 2022-07-29 09:50

Ian2411

Re: Speed - MollyShop vs MyFoodBag

I haven't tried myfoodbags, but I have tried mollyshops and was epic.

Only had to use 5-10mg for bumps, or cap up 20mg for oral. Though I have been using it to study not recreational, and I have zero tolerance to stims.

Still, a 1g bag (950mg dried) will last me ages.

#3 2022-07-29 20:20

rosebud

Yip totally agree the MS stuff is epic and miles stronger than BFB. The MS stuff tests great with marquis reagent too I got a very muddled result with MFB stuff so it's def cut I'd say. Took 200mg in caps over a night of the MS stuff and loved it.

#4 2022-08-05 16:30

David123fx

Thanks for posting this. Were you taking them orally Xar777?

#5 2022-08-05 22:30

gingerbreadman

I have some of MSs stuff on the way, what does everyone think of it, strong, euphoric, good legs?
I havent done any speed in years, much less good stuff, would anyone care to do a bit of A basic write up on the experience? To be honest i just cant afford any coke which is not usually worth the price locally, but its always nice using a different ingredient in my cocktails occasionally!

#6 2022-08-09 22:20

rosebud

Hey GBM I'll give it a go! You've possibly tried it yourself by now anyway. A 100mg cap taken orally I'll start feeling after 30mins which leads into a peak after an hour or so. This will erase any hangover/tiredness you may have. After that you will get a very nice buzz on for hours it has good legs. Bang for the buck it's def a lot better than coke. I tend to take in the afternoon as sleep can be hard if taken too late in the day. Doing lines is also very good. I find it over powers MD and LSD ect. If you're taking multiple drugs while on it be prepared for it to diminish their effects. Absolutely awesome though while boozing and for getting stuff done while having fun!

#7 2022-08-10 07:50

gingerbreadman

rosebud wrote:

Hey GBM I'll give it a go! You've possibly tried it yourself by now anyway. A 100mg cap taken orally I'll start feeling after 30mins which leads into a peak after an hour or so. This will erase any hangover/tiredness you may have. After that you will get a very nice buzz on for hours it has good legs. Bang for the buck it's def a lot better than coke. I tend to take in the afternoon as sleep can be hard if taken too late in the day. Doing lines is also very good. I find it over powers MD and LSD ect. If you're taking multiple drugs while on it be prepared for it to diminish their effects. Absolutely awesome though while boozing and for getting stuff done while having fun!

Awesome thanks for that! Im Away until Friday evening, so hopefully i have the self control to keep it to a small tester bump then, to at least get SOME sleep before saturday!

#8 2022-08-10 19:50

rosebud

No problem I'm sure you will enjoy it. Anyway have fun and let us know how you find it!

#9 2023-01-21 12:00

Blurple

FYI got MFB speed tested after the missus complained it didn't kick at all- turns out its mostly caffeine powder. I've been burnt the most times now with poor/fake speed - it's weird.

Board footer