#1 2023-02-03 13:20

East-Island-Addicts

Honest Feedback

A long while ago I left negative feedback on a Tor Market order. The vendor messaged me with threats - they said they would send someone around to the address I provided.

Initially, the thought of going ultra violent on any unwanted visitors and being protected by claiming self defense was very very exciting. However, dealing with LE and more possible retaliation and doxxing was not so exciting.

Now I don't leave any feedback on bad products. I feel bad for others who continue to buy the shit gear. Can this be some how resolved so buyers can leave honest feedback without it being linked to their user account and therefore don't run the risk of being doxxed or threatened?

I think this is why so many buyers choose to not leave negative and honest feedback.

Last edited by East-Island-Addicts (2023-02-03 13:20)

#2 2023-02-04 18:50

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Re: Honest Feedback

To leave an anonymous review, use the form on this site and post the review here.

On the market there are too many details that need to be shown in the review to help people determine if the review is fake, so the vendor can always figure out who left a review by those details even if the customer name was hidden.

Board footer