#1 2023-04-11 20:50

Druggo

Update on Marceline

Hello fellow friends and feinds,

I'm an IRL friend of Marceline. I thought I would let you guys know he has recently passed away unexpectedly.

Sad times boys sad

#2 2023-04-17 19:50

Wasphunter324
Banned

Re: Update on Marceline

That really sucks to hear, Marceline was a top quality vendor and always a pleasure to do business with. I guess the replacement 4gs of 2fdck they were going to send probably wont happen. Marceline was so far the only vendor that actually reached out and asked what RCs I was after and actually came through with exactly what they said they could deliver, great prices, great stealth, great product. They will very much be missed my me and my friends.

#3 2023-04-18 16:00

hhhman

Do you know what Marcelines source for RCs was? Seen a few clearnet sites selling Dipyanone but didn't want to risk being scammed. It was great to have a methadone alternative for people that can't get on methadone.

#4 2023-04-19 17:30

hhhman

The "dipyanone" that marceline was selling was fake. A sample was sent for testing and they said it was protonitazene or isotonitazene. It did have a very long half life compared to the blue M30 and yellow pills however.

#5 2023-04-19 22:30

thegingerbreadman

gingerbreadman wrote:

I really liked the Dip, but i was slightly suspicious of it being what it was said to be. Dont get me wrong, had nothing but positive interactions with the vendor, but the half life seemed to be a hell of a lot shorter than i would expect from a methadone analogue. That and it was strong as fuck haha, must be the first time in a very long time i wondered if i might have overdone it, i was fucking flying!
If anyone does order some and is looking to make some BTC back from it, i wold definitely be keen with Marceline not around.
I dont have an RC supplier i trust that does opioid analogues

I called that one!

#6 2023-05-19 12:10

THE_CUBE

Druggo wrote:

Hello fellow friends and feinds,

I'm an IRL friend of Marceline. I thought I would let you guys know he has recently passed away unexpectedly.

Sad times boys sad

Very sad! Was a shock to see your post after not hearing from them for a while.

Truly lovely person and we had some great chats!

I still hope to log in and see a new message...

RIP </3

Board footer