#1 2019-07-09 17:50

hpsled

*Looking for* Best methods to aquire bitcoin / cheapest fee's (No ID)

Hey guys am new to this Bitcoin thing I know how to use pgp / vpn / tor
Am tryin to find out the best method to aquire bitcoin at the cheapest or near it without any ID

On "paxful" btc exchange I can use
-Smart ATM or iTunes card
But can I send Bitcoin to venders Bitcoin adresses direcly from paxful website or do I have to send to a different wallet app then to vendor addresses
-Hate those fees lol-

I know its obviously the most expensivest way to get them but don't want to use ID ways i.e bank transfer or PayPal etc

And how do I work out how much extra to get to cover the Bitcoin address transaction fee for the "Miners" or what ever they are ?
--Satoshi/vybytes -- simple explanation of what it means and how it works or formula to work it out PLEEEASE! confusinglol

Or can any one recommend best/easiest way to get thyy Bitcoin (without ID) in NZ ??
Much appreciated
Cheers thanks.

Last edited by hpsled (2019-07-09 18:20)

#2 2019-07-09 22:00

Psychedaddy

Re: *Looking for* Best methods to aquire bitcoin / cheapest fee's (No ID)

Depending on where you are, Mycelium wallet has a local trader feature with a few sellers around the country.

I think you can also do Localbitcoins cash deposit without ID?

#3 2019-07-10 14:00

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

If you pay using bank accounts the Bitcoin seller wants to see ID because banks can reverse transactions. So you need to find Bitcoin sellers that accept cash, then they shouldn't ask for ID.

Or you can buy Bitcoins with your identity but then disassociate yourself from them by swapping them with other Bitcoins in a way that no trail is left.

Wallets do not estimate fees very well. Use this site https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/ If the transactions being mined are below 10 sat/byte then the fee will be under $2 usually. As Bitcoin becomes more valuable, the amount we pay in fees will increase too in terms of dollars.

#4 2019-07-10 14:50

peatfemur

purse.io is good. as you can use your credit card to buy the item via amazon for btc. I would recommend it

Board footer