#1 2023-06-28 12:30

UlrikaMonkey

Why is MDMA so much cheaper these days?

Been away from the markets since Tor Market shut down temporarily, and to my surprise mdma prices have decreased drastically. Is this a random case of significantly too much supply for a low demand time of year, or is there something else going on? e.g gangs importing large quantities, or international production increasing etc.

Obviously this is all speculation, but I am curious as to why you may think this is happening this year of all years. I've been active for about 7 years and never seen anything like this. If anything, I wouldve thought there wouldve been a lull this year due to tor market closing

#2 2023-06-28 13:20

UlrikaMonkey

Re: Why is MDMA so much cheaper these days?

Interesting, how do you know who they're buying from? Do you think most top vendors deal directly with big criminal organisations, or just import a few kilos of stuff at a time through the markets? vendors like NZLDD & MollyShop.

I like to think im supporting a small group of individuals who believe prohibition is backwards, rather than violent criminal organisations  but am I being ignorant?

#3 2023-06-28 15:20

Geraldo1997

Re: Why is MDMA so much cheaper these days?

Farmer John the truth is Underbelly is a group from europe & they send there people to Netherlands, Mexico & Thailand to source there product's & they ship it to there distributors here in NZ.

The NZ vendor's shouldn't get mad they are just providing a service & If NZ vendor's cant compete they just need to step there game up.

Last edited by Geraldo1997 (2023-06-28 15:30)

Board footer