Secretchiefs
Banned

NZ & AU FAKE ID's (WITH HOLO) Available now on Abacus And Bohemia

Full rundown on the new Hologram NZ and AU Licenses here:

https://anotepad.com/note/read/62244rj2

#2 2023-08-28 22:10

nzimport

Re: NZ & AU FAKE ID's (WITH HOLO) Available now on Abacus And Bohemia

Im confused. You havent logged into these markets in over 2 weeks and my order has been waiting to be accpeted for over 10days? are you selling or not?

#3 2023-08-29 01:10

mochalatteman
Banned

nzimport wrote:

Im confused. You havent logged into these markets in over 2 weeks and my order has been waiting to be accpeted for over 10days? are you selling or not?

came here to try to find some vendor reviews and couldnt help but notice this. i had a similar experience. placed order with this guy and ended up having to dispute it because he took multiple days to accept it and then just never logged in again.

at best, wasted my time and money. at worst, made me extremely uncomfortable by taking my address with no intention of sending me anything. what gives?

#4 2023-08-29 18:50

nzimport

mochalatteman wrote:
nzimport wrote:

came here to try to find some vendor reviews and couldnt help but notice this. i had a similar experience. placed order with this guy and ended up having to dispute it because he took multiple days to accept it and then just never logged in again.

at best, wasted my time and money. at worst, made me extremely uncomfortable by taking my address with no intention of sending me anything. what gives?

Yeah mate no idea. I have over $1200 sitting there 2 weeks and he hasnt even logged in but has time to make promotional posts lol. No idea.

#5 2023-08-30 01:10

mochalatteman
Banned

nzimport wrote:
mochalatteman wrote:
nzimport wrote:

Yeah mate no idea. I have over $1200 sitting there 2 weeks and he hasnt even logged in but has time to make promotional posts lol. No idea.

just dispute him and get you money back if you cant cancel the order. dont know if hes just a time waster or harvesting addresses but im not trying to find out.

#6 2023-09-06 14:50

Secretchiefs
Banned

We have been unable to log in to the abacus and bohemia markets and incognito has also been down.
Im sorry but incog wont let me sell IDS so unless a better rmarket place solution turns up we all seem to be in the same waka

#7 2023-09-06 21:30

nzimport

Secretchiefs wrote:

We have been unable to log in to the abacus and bohemia markets and incognito has also been down.
Im sorry but incog wont let me sell IDS so unless a better rmarket place solution turns up we all seem to be in the same waka

Something fishy going on....

Secretchiefs Level 1
No feedback yet  |  9 Followers

Last Active: 13th August

You say your active. The Websites say your not.

Board footer