#1 2023-08-29 21:00

hi1234

incognito down

has anyone else been havng issues with incognito this week?

#2 2023-08-29 21:10

scrimbim

Re: incognito down

yep, down for me too

#3 2023-08-29 21:40

SnakeVenom

Yep, cant get on Dread either, although that might just be a bad .onion issue on my end..

#4 2023-08-29 22:00

SnakeVenom

Its back.

#5 2023-08-30 15:30

OnionLad
Banned

7860 just look on Tor.Taxi and why would i need to steal dread accounts ??

If you knew anything about phishing pages you would know they are static so the anonguard would be the same every time and you would not be able to contact support or vendors!

So before you start calling me a phisher why dont you create a new account on dread or incognito and see for yourself.

P.S you cant create new accounts on phishing pages so arfter you create a new account you could goto a link you know is real and see for yourself.

Im just trying to help people out here and all you are doing is talking shit smile

#6 2023-08-30 17:40

OnionLad wrote:

7860 just look on Tor.Taxi and why would i need to steal dread accounts ??

If you knew anything about phishing pages you would know they are static so the anonguard would be the same every time and you would not be able to contact support or vendors!

So before you start calling me a phisher why dont you create a new account on dread or incognito and see for yourself.

P.S you cant create new accounts on phishing pages so arfter you create a new account you could goto a link you know is real and see for yourself.

Im just trying to help people out here and all you are doing is talking shit smile

Alright, so everyone should click the first link they see posted by a one day old forum account, my bad didn't know that was a smart thing to do (thought that's not what your meant to do lol)

Link that start with incogoe not incognito also doesn't really sound straight to me. Also as for your statement that phishing sites can't mirror An actual site is bull shit, alot of phishing sites mirror a site and just record keystrokes and specific input data, it makes sites seem more legit while also being easy as fuck to setup.  These sites are also commonly set up in a way that keeps a session going when the user closes the tab, this allows the phishers to directly hijack the session and use the account as if it where their own without needing to have PGP access if done quickly (yes people sit their all day every day waiting to steal some easy money)

Anyways, my point stands. Don't trust links to places you spend money and giveaway confidential information on posted by one day old forum accounts smile

Last edited by 7860 (2023-08-30 17:40)

#7 2023-08-30 19:40

420blaze

7860 wrote:

Alright, so everyone should click the first link they see posted by a one day old forum account, my bad didn't know that was a smart thing to do (thought that's not what your meant to do lol)

Link that start with incogoe not incognito also doesn't really sound straight to me. Also as for your statement that phishing sites can't mirror An actual site is bull shit, alot of phishing sites mirror a site and just record keystrokes and specific input data, it makes sites seem more legit while also being easy as fuck to setup.  These sites are also commonly set up in a way that keeps a session going when the user closes the tab, this allows the phishers to directly hijack the session and use the account as if it where their own without needing to have PGP access if done quickly (yes people sit their all day every day waiting to steal some easy money)

Anyways, my point stands. Don't trust links to places you spend money and giveaway confidential information on posted by one day old forum accounts smile

Straight !!!

Board footer