#1 2023-09-06 12:20

Remphan

Risk in importing small quantities of 3-MeO-PCE for perosnal use?

I wanna buy some 3-Meo or some other dissociative analogs for personal use. Do you think that the chances of it getting snatched in Customs would be high? If so what sort of repercussions i would have considering it seems to be in a grey area legally from what i could find.

I was thinking something along the lines of DutchHopes 3-MeO PCP Pellets where its cheap enough to not worry about losing the money. Or similarly some A-PHP.

Or some A-PHP shit any of these weird new drugs i would love to have a little collection of just for me not to sell. Is it risky for me personally or is it risky getting seized?

Beyond that i remember winning CanadaGoodies raffle a while back and the prize turned up perfectly fine after 3 weeks and that was 0.5g Meth. What is my risk factor for maybe bringing in 3 -5 maybe 7 -10 g of Ketamine for my own use?

For people that do buy from overseas, is there any tips for what to look out for in a vendor? Some attributes that make you feel more comfortable they are doing the best job they can at trying to get these into places like NZ and Aus where our borders are far tighter than others? Any recommendations perhaps?

As for personal risk. What is the worst thing that could happen to me if they busted 5 grams of Ketamine at the border? Is it just a love letter and a burnt address?

Theres a wild magical world of crazy drugs out there which are cheap that we dont have domestically and i really wanna try my hand at sneaking the fuckers in. I would love a mentor to help show me the ropes

#2 2023-09-06 12:40

rockafe

Re: Risk in importing small quantities of 3-MeO-PCE for perosnal use?

Dude, I'm in the same boots as you, I just want small quantities to try. I think if customs found them they'd realise they're personal use and just destroy them.

If you get 3-MeO-PCE through tell me how and/or sell me some. So many things to try, but we can't get them cos we live on an island

I had to find url/store/DutchHope

Last edited by rockafe (2023-09-06 12:50)

#3 2023-09-06 13:50

Remphan

Yeh i didnt want to put a hyperlink in here and be accused of phishing and working for Underbelly kek.

Check out DutchHopes Sampler pack btw it looks fucking amazing.

#4 2023-09-06 16:20

rockafe

yea if it gets through. I'm talking to him about smaller amounts for us to test

#5 2023-09-06 23:00

Dexter

0 Risk, if seized you most likely wont even get a letter just a burned address.

Last edited by Dexter (2023-09-06 23:00)

#6 2023-09-07 13:30

rockafe

Throw in some 5-MeO-PCE

Hello,

I (and a few other guys) are interested in small quantities of RCs to try, personal use amounts that would be destroyed by customs and not get us in much trouble if intercepted (we-re in New Zealand). I think we-d prefer powder (more likely to get through). Literally just send powder vaccuumed in an envelope, very high chance of getting through, even more if you wash the sealed bag with acetone, let it dry, and sealed it again. More complicated/larger orders require drop addresses, etc. But if things went well we could be interested in international trade, how is your record for international package delivery?

I was after 3-MeO-PCE (any chance you can get that) but I-d sure try 3-MeO-PCP. Another guy was after A-PHP.

You have a lot of very interesting materials, I-d like to try quite a few and I hope we-ll discuss an order.

rockf

There is also listings/I9Qtazqh42BS51tn 5-MeO-DiPT first RC chem I tried, oh the memories, and the visuals were out of this world. Bear in mind two people tripping with my regular tripping partner had pyschotic breaks, they should have had half as much as us

Last edited by rockafe (2023-09-07 14:00)

#7 2023-09-08 12:00

Remphan

Dexter wrote:

0 Risk, if seized you most likely wont even get a letter just a burned address.

So if I got it sent to a parcel pickup location what does that do if an address gets burned

#8 2023-09-09 02:00

Dexter

I'm unsure what you mean? Like a NZPost one? Honestly i couldnt tell you but i assume  either customs will seize it and it wont even turn up or you will put yourself in more danger then you need to be as you need ID to match the parcel. Your best bet is to use yours/your friends you can trust address under a different name and you should be sweet. Keep in mind only few know how to ship to NZ regardless so you will run into some problems if you run into dodgy vendors. You will never know until you work with them so be prepared to lose money is all i can say

Board footer