#1 2023-09-13 21:20

astroburp

Metonitazene

Metonitazene will be listed by the weekend. $1mg.
5mg caps for $5, minimum 20.
Im not going to sell this uncut, its too dangerous, if 1mg chased on foil is a strong dose, 3mg could be an overdose.. even okay scales arent going to be this reliable.
SO im cutting 20mg met with 80mg caffeine, this is what they cut heroin with, because it smokes well and is all good to inject/snort.. even stilll, be careful, try smoking/injectting less than a matchhead worth
100mg meto (500mg once cut) will be $100, 500mg will be $300.
Ill consider doing uncut for bulk orders, 5grams plus message me on archetyp

#2 2023-09-18 21:50

420blaze

Re: Metonitazene

just dont fkn sell it

#3 2023-09-19 00:40

rockafe

its too fkn hard bro, wed all be on morphine or h if the price was low enough, but we gotta deal with this dangerous shit .... i mean nz is a fucking island, we cant just cross the border with brick of heroin

#4 2023-09-20 09:30

420blaze

rockafe wrote:

its too fkn hard bro, wed all be on morphine or h if the price was low enough, but we gotta deal with this dangerous shit .... i mean nz is a fucking island, we cant just cross the border with brick of heroin

To each their own I guess, an addict gon do what an addict gotta do, my personal opinion tho would
Be to just not sell it man or take it, I have personal reasons as to why I feel this way and I just think that your so much better off taking some codeine n morphine even if it means it’s gonna be on an odd occasion because those sorta plugs just emit radiation how retarded they are, anyways stay safe out there bro

#5 2023-09-22 06:20

Angry Cactus
Banned

Well that puts me off getting any. Not interested in stuff cut with caffeine, don't want to inject caffeine, nor does anyone I know. Not up for bulk orders either. I'd suggest cutting it with caffeine introduces risk, such as uneven distribution of the drug, no matter how well mixed it is. One line or scoop might have several doses and the next might have none. Good price, shame about the caffeine cut.

#6 2023-11-05 14:50

dutchimport

kezguyfour00 wrote:

Bumping this thread, anyone know if importing Metonazine pressies into New Zealand would cause many issues with customs?

I bought 14 of DutchImport's Metonazine 40mg (Oxys lol) pressed pills and they were complete bunks. My pills had a bevelled line running through the pill, which was different to the pic on his listing. I took all 14 pills in one night in the end once I'd convinced myself they were bunk. If they were legit I would have died from taking that many.

I'd also be keen to buy Metonazine powder if anyone knows where to get it?

Such a shit talker

Board footer