#1 2019-04-08 20:00

MrWhippyNZ

MrWhippyNZ Intro

Hello everyone, i have just launched my shop on Tor Market.

Some of the product i will be selling is LSD, MDMA, Cannabis, Oxycodone

I look forward to doing business with everyone.

Thanks,
MrWhippyNZ

#2 2019-04-08 20:50

is0m3tr1x

Re: MrWhippyNZ Intro

Do you have any experience vending?  ie; are you hiding behind a new handle since you exit scammed on a previous one?  Or are you new to this scene and plan to make it unsafe for all?

What you do in life echoes in eternity...

#3 2019-04-08 21:00

MrWhippyNZ

is0m3tr1x wrote:

Do you have any experience vending?  ie; are you hiding behind a new handle since you exit scammed on a previous one?  Or are you new to this scene and plan to make it unsafe for all?

Im pretty new, i was vending on dream market for about 2 weeks prior to it shutting down under the name 'PartyDelightsNZ' only had roughly 5 trades though. I sure hope i wont be making it unsafe for anyone, i am pretty sure i know what i am doing smile

#4 2019-04-08 21:20

is0m3tr1x

MrWhippyNZ wrote:

Im pretty new, i was vending on dream market for about 2 weeks prior to it shutting down under the name 'PartyDelightsNZ' only had roughly 5 trades though. I sure hope i wont be making it unsafe for anyone, i am pretty sure i know what i am doing smile

Most vendors have a history even if they aren't willing to divulge it.  From whatever past you come from, welcome to the only place on earth where it doesn't actually matter anymore who you were.  Think along the lines of safety, quality, consistency and you will go far.

You'll soon figure out what works for you, delivery scheduling.  Customer service etc.  Best of luck.

What you do in life echoes in eternity...

#5 2019-04-08 21:20

MrWhippyNZ

is0m3tr1x wrote:
MrWhippyNZ wrote:

Most vendors have a history even if they aren't willing to divulge it.  From whatever past you come from, welcome to the only place on earth where it doesn't actually matter anymore who you were.  Think along the lines of safety, quality, consistency and you will go far.

You'll soon figure out what works for you, delivery scheduling.  Customer service etc.  Best of luck.

Cheers smile

#6 2019-04-09 20:00

Ruakaka

MrWhippyNZ wrote:

Hello everyone, i have just launched my shop on Tor Market.

Some of the product i will be selling is LSD, MDMA, Cannabis, Oxycodone

I look forward to doing business with everyone.

Thanks,
MrWhippyNZ

What are your rates?

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

#7 2019-04-11 14:40

funboxhere

freebies?? haha

Board footer