#1 2023-09-28 18:50

Dexter

NZ Domestic air travel methods?

Small amount, 1-5g how would you do so? ideally not shoving it up my ass. Major city to major city.

#2 2023-10-07 13:30

Cooked

Re: NZ Domestic air travel methods?

Hey mate, so if you have not done this before you are going to be nervous the first few times - No doubt about it. But you would be extremely unlucky if you got caught using one of the following methods. Bear in mind, I do not think I have flown domestically around NZ more than half a dozen times in the last 10x years without drugs on me (Where at least 80% of those flights I had to go through security/Xrays). Here are the 2x most reliable and easy methods in my opinion.

#3 2023-10-07 13:30

Cooked

1 - The Capsule Method
Order a pack of 100x large gelatin capsules (Can easily pick up from a head shop like Cosmic/Shosha). Now, depending on the drug - You can usually pack up to, if not more than a full x1g in each capsule if you pack the shit out of them. So pack as many caps as required and then just put them in a pill bottle (Preferably an old prescription one with your name on it).

#4 2023-10-07 13:30

Cooked

2 - The Shoe Method
I have used this method the most by far and it also works if you are wanting to travel with an assortment of different drugs, even some pills.
So, get your gear packed in separate bags and if you do not think you will be able to identify them when you unpack it then write a single letter on each bag to identify which bag contains which drug. Now, put all the gear in another bigger bag (But keep it as small as possible, just big enough to fit all your smaller gear bags in). Then wrap the larger bag a couple times with glad wrap and then go around it tight a couple times with duct tape (For protection and partial concealment). Then, just before you get to the airport (Do it before so you do not get seen on cameras in the carpark or drop off zone) put the wrapped up gear bag in your sock and push it down so it sits in the arch of your foot (Where the gap/empty space is between your foot and sole of your shoe.
If you are going to use this method, try walking around for a bit with it in your shoe so you get used to it and do not walk into the airport like a retard because that will likely stand out like dogs balls haha.

#5 2023-10-07 13:30

Cooked

If you have any more questions, feel free to hit me up mate. GLHF!

Cheers
Cooked

#6 2023-10-07 15:00

spaacey

Capsule method is probably the safest. Newer body scanners can pick up quite a lot.

Board footer