#1 2023-10-04 12:10

cspv1

Im confused, need your opinion on this one

hey guys, CSP here,

Im a bit confused on what I should do with something I've encountered recently and needs your opinion

so last week I received a order for an ounce of sativa, but I have ran out of my sativa buds at the time I've received the order

I sent a message to the customer, and told him that Ive shipped out an ounce of indica buds instead

the package got delivered to the customers address the very next day

The order was then disputed by the customer after having received it

he asked for order to be refunded because it wasnt sativa buds, he wanted to bring it to a party and he cant bring indicas to a party
smile what an excuse smile

he also said he will order another oz of sativa if I refunded this order

I have released his 100% refund for the order but cant help to feel annoyed about it

I know I was in the wrong to start with because I ran out of stock, but since I've already released his refund, he came out on top with a oz of buds for free

If you guys were in my situation, would you keep doing orders with this guy?

#2 2023-10-04 12:50

Albera13

Re: Im confused, need your opinion on this one

I've read indica and sativa are pretty much not even real anymore? Sure we give them these names from the leaves and shit (understatement dont hurt me) but theyve all been crossbred/hybridised to shit anyways. some indica could fuck you up as much as sativa and some sativa can make you more tired then some indicas. (the critical kush shit fucked me up something mad to what you sour diesel did lol)
Hell, if you didn't mention it they probably wouldn't have even been able to tell, just catching you on a technicality like people would do at businesses

like you still gave them an ounce but it wasn't the type requested. but youre like, the "weed person" as well so wouldn't expect a fuck around from you personally

that excuse is hilarious btw lol

Last edited by Albera13 (2023-10-04 13:00)

#3 2023-10-04 17:20

sumdots69

Customer should do the right thing , sold the indica oz , got the money turned it into bitcoin and paid you back.
You got to be some kind of fussy blazer to make that much of a big deal about it , Sativa is more of the morning coffee type buzz , so either the party was in the morning or they didnt want to go so sleep,.
The effects are so subjective and factor in a tonne of other things such as diet , sleep schedule , stress etc etc
As mentioned most modern weed is a hybrid , strains like your ak47 , has won both best sativa and best Indica awards  , so at best what he got was indica dominant , not pure indica. Id would ask the buyer so if you didnt want the indica where is it , can be sure they smoking it , no stoners I know are that picky they smoke it all .

#4 2023-10-05 15:40

dedcatz

Yeah, a bit of an asshole move from the guy really. Personally, I'd be happy to get a bit of a discount on nxt order, a free oz feel unfair. You did the right thing when telling him tho.. karma will make sure you get the money back! smile

#5 2023-10-09 17:20

PudgyP

You should have asked him if he would accept indica before you sent it.

By sending a customer something they didn't order opens you up to a customer winning a dispute and walking away with a free OZ.

I'd just take it as a lesson for the future.

Last edited by PudgyP (2023-10-09 17:20)

#6 2023-10-10 14:30

PabloCapone12

Wait till he orders again and send him a bag of cow shit. Smoke on that ya picky cuntttttt

Board footer