#1 2023-11-29 08:10

sulphuricacid

sulphuric acid in nz?

I am trying to locate concentrated sulphuric acid in NZ. I would pay a good price if anyone is able to help me and sell me some. Please dont try to scam me, its a waste of your time.

if you can get concentrated (90%+) sulphuric acid please reply here and how i can contact you.

#2 2023-11-29 18:10

RandomGuy

Re: sulphuric acid in nz?

what do you need it for? there's a company that will supply it if you fill out the form first. I sort of agree here with whoever's policy it is, probably a govt one, that the form is important. Last thing I think we need is lots of sulphuric acid floating around. If it's to turn inactive cannabis elements into THC I think that was a myth from the 70s that was debunked, i could be wrong but it's not something you hear people are doing. And before you say it, yes I know that baking soda will neutralize it.

Last edited by RandomGuy (2023-11-29 18:10)

#3 2023-11-30 09:10

sulphuricacid

i just need it for a hobby project, nothing illegal. i moved to nz recently and i had no idea that this product was regulated.

what company and what form? the only results i saw were that you would need a workplace license or something.

#4 2023-11-30 17:10

RandomGuy

you probably are looking at what I was talking about, although shouldn't be hard to say you're getting it for a school or workplace as long as the use is legit. isn't it a good way to remove surface rust? Anyway, because of all the facial acid attacks in other countries I would hope they keep it this way.

#5 2023-12-01 02:30

sulphuricacid

well my point is that its not for a school or for a workplace, its for a personal project. and while it isnt illegal, i definitely dont have a workplace license. is it just a form i have to fill out at the store? if thats the case, i can do that easily but my understanding was that i needed some actual license.

#6 2023-12-01 18:00

RandomGuy

it's one where you email the signed document to them before they'll ship it. so no license. if I recall correctly. might have to register a company then, depending on how badly you need it?

Board footer