#1 2024-04-17 19:20

hornychicken

is serectchef scaming?

Ordered 2gs of both k and M off him last week. He marked shipped on Tuesday (9/04).  Still hasnt showed up, serectchef hasnt been online since sunday to give tracking either.
Seen a post on here about him scamming people, so wondering if thats true?
Accidentally let the MD order AF, but have extended AF for the ket. If he is scamming that means ive lost the money for the md? but am still able to get the ket money back (or is there some way i can get it back)?
Any replies or help much appreciated

#2 2024-04-17 21:00

WaltDisney

Re: is serectchef scaming?

Did you order from the following DNM or private sale

Click Here to sign up to Archetyp! Username - WaltDisneyNZ
Click Here to sign up to Abacus! Username - waltdisney

Please ensure to save the links and keep them secure

#3 2024-04-17 21:50

hornychicken

WaltDisney wrote:

off DNM (arch). i can still dispute the order for the k with the site, should i do that? Or wait a few more days.

#4 2024-04-17 22:00

hornychicken

hes still getting positive feed back (which according to delivery times were placed well after mine).
Seems odd he hasnt been online in a while either, guessing hes hiding from the people hes scammed??

#5 2024-04-17 23:20

NZpure

hornychicken wrote:
WaltDisney wrote:

off DNM (arch). i can still dispute the order for the k with the site, should i do that? Or wait a few more days.

I would dispute the order ASAP. If its finalized and your funds are still on the market maybe admins could do something. The admins to that DNM are very good and responsive. Also it should be brought to their attention in order to mitigate others getting scammed.

#6 2024-04-18 04:00

FarmerJohn

hornychicken wrote:

hes still getting positive feed back (which according to delivery times were placed well after mine).

He may be using sock puppets to make it look like orders are still being shipped.

#7 2024-04-18 11:40

WaltDisney

I believe that Secretchiefs and GermanWhite are the same vendors as they have the same wording for there TOS.

#8 2024-04-18 15:20

hornychicken

so my ket got refund (didnt even have to dispute site just sent it back to my wallet).
Ill open a ticket about the finalized md (even if i dont get my funds back site may ban SC).
Have also left negative review for the MD to try warn others.
Ahhh well, live n learn (although im not sure what Ive learnt from this hahah

#9 2024-04-18 17:40

WaltDisney

He has been removed from vending also Archetyp staff wont be accepting anymore vendors due our country being a pain the fucking ass thanks to the shitty vendors who ruin it for the others

#10 2024-04-18 19:30

WaltDisney

LittleIndian wrote:
WaltDisney wrote:

He has been removed from vending also Archetyp staff wont be accepting anymore vendors due our country being a pain the fucking ass thanks to the shitty vendors who ruin it for the others

Removed from vending on the Archetyp site?

Staff have remove them

#11 2024-04-18 20:40

NZpure

WaltDisney wrote:

Hey Walt, does this refer to accepting vendors in general or just no waiver for the vendor fee for NZ anymore. I personally believe that the fee does weed out the serious vendors from the scammers, its a shame we have so many that feel the need to ruin our reputation as a country when hiding behind anonymity.

#12 2024-04-24 18:10

hornychicken

Umm so it arrived today (24th), it was ordered and marked shipped on the 9th.    Checking the tracking i can see the post only picked it up on the 20th.    Kinda weird?   Feel bad cos i got the bro removed from the market, and i got refunded the money for the ket, but guess thats karma for scamming others?

#13 2024-04-24 19:40

WaltDisney

NZpure wrote:
WaltDisney wrote:

Hey Walt, does this refer to accepting vendors in general or just no waiver for the vendor fee for NZ anymore. I personally believe that the fee does weed out the serious vendors from the scammers, its a shame we have so many that feel the need to ruin our reputation as a country when hiding behind anonymity.

New NZ Vendor wont be allowed anymore. You can all blame Secretshiefs for this...

Board footer