#1 2019-08-24 12:50

FatRetard

Anyone got any good vendors for stolen shit?

Electronics etc, especially to upgrade my PC for cheap. Also peripherals.

#2 2019-08-24 13:00

Luifizer

Re: Anyone got any good vendors for stolen shit?

Carding services for NZ haven't been offered since AB days.

#3 2019-09-03 23:30

Jhasad

I'm happy to provide such services If given the opportunity too on the marketplace but at the moment am waiting for the admin to allow fraud as a category.

#4 2019-09-04 00:00

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Currently don't like the idea of fraud because main goal is to help people get their medications. And if adding fraud would bring unwanted attention then it doesn't help with main goal. But it's a scene I don't know much about so need to learn more.

#5 2019-09-04 01:00

Psychedaddy

tormarket wrote:

Currently don't like the idea of fraud because main goal is to help people get their medications. And if adding fraud would bring unwanted attention then it doesn't help with main goal.

...../ )
.....' /
---' (_____
......... ((__)
..... _ ((___)
....... -'((__)
--.___((_)

#6 2019-09-05 08:00

alicethecamel

please don't list stolen shit. by the very definition, someone has been ripped off...lets not be that community.

#7 2019-09-06 20:10

un0numer0

I agree, But up until i joined today I havent found any sites to help with nz fraud......
Make a section but impose strict rules , and dont label it Fraud ...... keep any discussion in pm ....

Anyways Im new too this community,
Keep up the good work

#8 2019-09-22 23:00

sudo

alicethecamel wrote:

please don't list stolen shit. by the very definition, someone has been ripped off...lets not be that community.

TorMarket allows the sale of methamphetamine and methamphetamine apparatus, which has been wrecking communities and tearing families apart for decades. Can't really say "don't do fraud because it's not moral" with that considered.

#9 2019-09-23 09:20

Ruakaka

sudo wrote:
alicethecamel wrote:

TorMarket allows the sale of methamphetamine and methamphetamine apparatus, which has been wrecking communities and tearing families apart for decades. Can't really say "don't do fraud because it's not moral" with that considered.

I guess its a medicine for some ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#######
𝙍𝙪𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙠𝙖
#######

#10 2019-09-23 12:10

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Ruakaka wrote:
sudo wrote:
alicethecamel wrote:

My thoughts about banning substances were already explained in a thread about synthetic cannabinoid.
PS methamphetamine is a prescription medicine and has been used since at least WW2. German soldiers found the best way to take it was mixed with cocaine and oxycodone (all army issued pills). In the 50s it was popular with housewives. There is more to the story of hurting lives than just the drug.

#11 2019-09-23 14:40

alicethecamel

tormarket wrote:
Ruakaka wrote:
sudo wrote:

My thoughts about banning substances were already explained in a thread about synthetic cannabinoid.
PS methamphetamine is a prescription medicine and has been used since at least WW2. German soldiers found the best way to take it was mixed with cocaine and oxycodone (all army issued pills). In the 50s it was popular with housewives. There is more to the story of hurting lives than just the drug.

@sudo
The difference is when choose to procure and consume a drug, even when gripped by it in a strong addiction, you are still making a choice. When someone steals from you it is not your choice, someone is inflicting this upon you against your will.

#12 2019-09-23 16:40

Psychedaddy

sudo wrote:
alicethecamel wrote:

Plenty of people use meth responsibly and have benefits from it. Having your shit stolen is literally not good for anyone involved.

Any product on Tor Market can be harmful if used irresponsibly, from benzos to oxycodone to LSD to meth. You have to draw a line somewhere and the divide between meth and stolen shit is so big that it may as well be a trench.

#13 2019-09-23 20:30

Ruakaka

To play devil's advocate: is there a difference between stolen items and carded items?

#######
𝙍𝙪𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙠𝙖
#######

Board footer