#1 2024-06-28 00:10

JessRabbi410

Tramadol

Hey, any advice for how I can get Tramadol in NZ without resorting to buying on the dark net? I'd prefer to go the legal route.

Unfortunately I fall into a very common category of being a chronic pain sufferer whose Doctor doesn't want to prescribe opiate based medication anymore due to strict prescribing guidelines in NZ. He hasn't outright said he won't prescribe me more at this stage, but is trying me down the pathway of tricyclic antidepressants which I have found to be very ineffective.

I can't have codeine for medical reasons, and don't want to go on anything more hardcore than that. I have been using Tramadol for the last year without experiencing dependency (as I take a low dose and don't take it everyday) and have found it extremely effective for pain relief.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

#2 2024-06-28 20:30

Hazey

Re: Tramadol

Since you're on here posting this, I have a feeling you already know there isn't much hope for the legal route. Opiates, benzos, whatever, if it has what they consider a high risk of addiction and they're refusing to prescribe it to you then you're shit out of luck. Asking will most likely make it worse.

Besides the dark net, your best bet would be to find someone who's been getting prescribed them for a while but no longer needs them. Or maybe a crooked pharmacist who can lift some for you (if you find one send them my way too wink )

Your cheapest option would probably be to order some overseas, you'll just be risking a love letter if you're keeping it to personal amounts. Hope this helped.

Last edited by Hazey (2024-06-28 20:30)

#3 2024-07-05 11:10

JessRabbi410

Re: Tramadol

Thanks Hazey, confirming what I already suspected! I certainly don't want to be flagged as a drug seeker in the medical system, that would be very deterimental for any future care I need.

I have found a domestic supplier on Archetyp that I might place an order with when I can muster up the courage. I'd rather pay more and have less risk through bypassing customs. Cheers my dude.

Board footer