#1 2019-09-05 22:50

snoK

NZDomestic

I've noticed NZDomestic has popped up again with no notice nor any explanation of what happened and now has instantly - as of writing this post - 9 orders in escrow.

This is my complete paranoid, suspicious, self speaking, but the site has been down earlier in the day, I'm unable to create new forum accounts due to what seems like impossible 'human verification' questions i.e 'foot rot', 'a store that does not sell agricultural goods'. It is entirely possible, as with any market, that LE gets comes to compromise the site and we'd have no idea. Simply a reminder, however it is much more likely just be some issues with the server, but to me, things are looking a little odd right now.

#2 2019-09-06 00:30

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Re: NZDomestic

I can totally relate as I've been having some completely different odd occurrences relating to getting orders shipped and had some paranoid concerns of my own.
Have discussed in vendor private group, another said they have had a similar experience.
As it is I'm keeping on my toes and watching out.

FYI I think admin stopped new account creation due to an influx of spammers/scammers a while back and said people looking to make a new account should send a support ticket through the market so that might explain those funny questions but well yeah I don't know.

If admin was raided by LE I would expect them to stop sending out tordoctor orders first. Unless LE wanted to keep the supply flowing so they can bust more people. I am no expert. Just a humble new small vendor.

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#3 2019-09-06 02:20

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

NZ_domestics account had been disabled but he asked to come back. Can't really stop them even though they are known to be unreliable , as he would just create another account.
The questions to sign up aren't that difficult, if you are not under the influence. It is supposed to confuse anyone who isn't from NZ. If you are new to NZ and that clue doesn't help, please send a support ticket asking for a forum account.

#4 2019-09-06 09:50

alicethecamel

I like the NZ human verification questions but I can imagine for many people they would be totally impossible to work out if you were not brought up in NZ with those cultural experiences.

#5 2019-09-06 10:10

alicethecamel

does tor market have a warrant canary page being signed anywhere?

#6 2019-09-09 15:20

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

alicethecamel wrote:

does tor market have a warrant canary page being signed anywhere?

Not currently but all the payment addresses for orders are signed so if that sig fails then you know something is wrong.

#7 2019-09-14 17:50

kiwicrackers2

hes all good my order showed up no worries 2dd  awsome gear too

#8 2019-09-25 07:00

NZdomestic2019

snoK wrote:

I've noticed NZDomestic has popped up again with no notice nor any explanation of what happened and now has instantly - as of writing this post - 9 orders in escrow.

This is my complete paranoid, suspicious, self speaking, but the site has been down earlier in the day, I'm unable to create new forum accounts due to what seems like impossible 'human verification' questions i.e 'foot rot', 'a store that does not sell agricultural goods'. It is entirely possible, as with any market, that LE gets comes to compromise the site and we'd have no idea. Simply a reminder, however it is much more likely just be some issues with the server, but to me, things are looking a little odd right now.

Is this really hinting at me being LE? lol

Board footer