#1 2019-09-13 03:20

MushroomMan

Advice on international orders.

I have ordered through domestic with no problems but am interested in ordering internationally.
I know the risk of customs is much greater than domestic so was wondering if you guys had any tips?
Is it worth it using a drop house or is that more likely to raise suspicion? Or am I just being too paranoid?

#2 2019-09-13 10:30

Psychedaddy

Re: Advice on international orders.

Those who do it right probably wont give up their hard learned secrets.

Those who do it wrong are in prison.

#3 2019-09-14 03:30

MushroomMan

Yeah I thought that might be the case. You can always hope.

#4 2019-09-14 13:30

nztor

Small amounts like 1g packaged in a letter always came though fine but haven't tried for over a year now.

#5 2019-09-16 17:40

Kiwi Kosmic

I've had larger amounts get through fine eg: 1400grams meth at a time, depends where you're sourcing it from, it's sometimes just luck of the draw, good luck mate!

#6 2019-09-18 00:20

astroburp

Ill give you one gem of advice, go to:
https://www.customs.govt.nz/about-us/statistics/drug-interceptions/drug-seizures/
You can see exactly how many items, and how much weight of each drug they have stopped at the auckland international incoming mail center.
In the last year they have intercepted 472 delivieries of MDMA, totaling 384KG, 72 litres of GBL, 6000 tabs of acid, at 200 deliveries of meth totaling 180kg.
They are inundated. they dont have the resources to go after anything smaller than 500grams. A name and adresss willl be recorded and the drugs destroyed. If the name comes up again, they may do something. But stick to ounces and as long as your vendor actually takes care packaging, you have a chance and with little risk.
However, very few parcels actually make it through, you have to factor that into your calculations. if 1 in 3 or 4 get through you're paying more than it would initially seeem, and most sellers dont bother to employ much stealth and even fewer use double mylar. I'd say the dogs pick most of it up.
Once you find a good vendor through, you're set until the market or the vendor exit scams.. Its a seedy scene out there.
good luck.

#7 2019-09-19 00:10

Ruakaka

astroburp wrote:

Ill give you one gem of advice, go to:
https://www.customs.govt.nz/about-us/statistics/drug-interceptions/drug-seizures/
You can see exactly how many items, and how much weight of each drug they have stopped at the auckland international incoming mail center.
In the last year they have intercepted 472 delivieries of MDMA, totaling 384KG, 72 litres of GBL, 6000 tabs of acid, at 200 deliveries of meth totaling 180kg.
They are inundated. they dont have the resources to go after anything smaller than 500grams. A name and adresss willl be recorded and the drugs destroyed. If the name comes up again, they may do something. But stick to ounces and as long as your vendor actually takes care packaging, you have a chance and with little risk.
However, very few parcels actually make it through, you have to factor that into your calculations. if 1 in 3 or 4 get through you're paying more than it would initially seeem, and most sellers dont bother to employ much stealth and even fewer use double mylar. I'd say the dogs pick most of it up.
Once you find a good vendor through, you're set until the market or the vendor exit scams.. Its a seedy scene out there.
good luck.

I reckon dogs can smell pretty much anything, even if they double mylar. That, and if its coming from the usual Euro countries then they scrutinize.

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

Board footer