#1 2019-11-09 20:40

cottoneyejoe

Secret Cheifs NZ

I have ordered off of Secret Chiefs alot in the past. He was always a great vendor. probably one of the best the NZ dn markets has seen in the past 2 years.

I was curious to his status as his products had disappeared. Checking it says "The vendor ability of this account is temporarily disabled. Products will not be visible to buyers."

He posted on this forum replying to a post asking about his increasing lack of activity on the market. Stating he was having a rough past few weeks. this post was made sometime around the 20th of October.

His last log-in to the market was made on the 30th of October.

What happened to SecretCheifs?

I hope he is okay. and he returns to provide a great service and great drugs; or if he has quit vending I wish him the best. I am just curious to his situation if anyone can provide some insight.

#2 2019-11-10 12:40

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Re: Secret Cheifs NZ

Hopefully they didn't get arrested and have their computer taken. If a vendor disappears then all the products get hidden to stop customers from continuing to purchase.

#3 2019-11-11 22:00

Ruakaka

tormarket wrote:

Hopefully they didn't get arrested and have their computer taken. If a vendor disappears then all the products get hidden to stop customers from continuing to purchase.

Worse case scenario, cops have access to his vendor account and pgp key+pass, and all transaction history and customer addresses.
So lets hope he doesn't write his passwords down and deletes customer records.

Sorry to be 'that guy', but hopefully everyone knows the risks involved when using DNMs.

I'm sure a respected vendor like SC has proper opsec practices in place so I wouldn't worry about LE

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

#4 2019-11-17 20:00

JamesTaylor

He did disappear for a number of days a few weeks back as mentioned, so perhaps something came up again. Sad to see him/her go though. Would be good to know for sure they are okay.

I agrree with this... "I'm sure a respected vendor like SC has proper opsec practices in place so I wouldn't worry about LE".

#5 2019-11-18 00:20

gucci

JamesTaylor wrote:

He did disappear for a number of days a few weeks back as mentioned, so perhaps something came up again. Sad to see him/her go though. Would be good to know for sure they are okay.

I agrree with this... "I'm sure a respected vendor like SC has proper opsec practices in place so I wouldn't worry about LE".

He told me that his last absence was because of his birthday

#6 2019-11-18 16:10

Charlie Brown

gucci wrote:
JamesTaylor wrote:

He told me that his last absence was because of his birthday

Don't you think that's a bit private, doubt he wants that info on a public forum

#7 2019-11-18 17:50

gucci

Charlie Brown wrote:

Don't you think that's a bit private, doubt he wants that info on a public forum

Barely, in NZ there are ~14k birthdays per day, ~100k per week, it's a pin in a haystack

#8 2019-11-20 09:10

Ruakaka

gucci wrote:
Charlie Brown wrote:

Barely, in NZ there are ~14k birthdays per day, ~100k per week, it's a pin in a haystack

Not if they're already a suspect, their bday would just help to confirm the ID.

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

#9 2019-12-14 11:00

LittleIndian

Anyone know what happened to Secret Chiefs in the end?

#10 2019-12-14 18:10

astroburp

in the weeks leading up to his disappearance, his feedback was getting worse and worse so i think it was probably a personal reason rather than legal one.

Board footer