#1 2019-11-17 01:40

rudybrudy

Uppers

Stuff that makes you do stuff. Why is it so expensive. I I don't want meth. Been on alot of other things in this market. But i'm still looking for that one. Concerta has been my wonder woman once. Never bought it. Dude made it too expensive. Everything else is game

#2 2019-11-17 13:30

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Re: Uppers

Ritalin sells 5$ for 10mg ir on the street at most, dexies 5$ for 5mg, concertas for like 15 bucks each.
Anyone able to network should be able to get even cheaper than that.

Reason why I charge so much is that everyone buys so much, and there is a limit to how much stock I can obtain.
When I entered the market and saw people charging 1$ a mg for ritalin and near 2$ a mg for dex I thought surely I can beat that price easy. That was what motivated me to become a vendor
The only result of beating those prices is spending over half the time out of stock and responding vaguely to messages asking me when I'll have more.

Despite being significantly cheaper than the ritalin the concerta hasn't been on fire that much, I've cut prices like 2 or 3 times already, I don't think I've ever run out of stock on that.

I'm looking at going on a short vacation (1 week) soon so I can come back with some new product, but once I'm back if I get another restock for concerta between now and then I think I'll do a special on both red 54s and white 36s, we're talking up to 20% off small quantities through to 5% off the largest bulk quantities

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

Board footer