#1 2019-11-19 05:00

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Vacation time in 20 hours! Will be back with these new products

Greetings fellow comrades

After the end of today we will be going on a vacation for one week and a day until the 28th november.
In the meantime you have approximately 20 hours to place any other orders you want to make.
These and other orders we already have will be posted during the week.

We also expect to be taking a vacation around the 5th to the 8th of next month, then stick around right up until christmas and new years.

When we come back, we will have a small quantity of more tramadol to offer, we will have a sale on concerta, we also have obtained the ssri antidepressant fluoxetine (known as prozac), and most importantly, high purity mdma, the most heart melting godly classic dutch sweetshop smell, which we have just tested with multiple reagents and can confirm is great.

May potentially be able to setup a listing where customers can choose custom dosages in increments of 5mg for me to weigh into gelcaps for you all, I have a new pair of nice scales. Perfect for christmas and new years.

I'm also considering selling weed. just bagged a gram, bagged it in mylar, couldn't smell a thing at all, then double bagged it in mylar again and added extra layers.
Would start off with plain non strain good stuff, orange hairs fairly dank, then various strains will become a possibility

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#2 2019-11-19 12:20

whoarewe

Re: Vacation time in 20 hours! Will be back with these new products

More choices for weed is always nice, we're pretty limited here.

#3 2019-11-19 21:10

Iris

^ Hard haha. Noone likes a squished brick - o - bud

Last edited by Iris (2019-11-19 21:10)

#4 2019-11-20 18:20

crackback50

How many tramadol roughly? big_smile

#5 2019-11-21 00:50

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Literally 5 100mg sr's, may or may not be more during vacay sad

Folks are so desperate for more this is what we've resorted to.

There are several others also asking so it's going to be high price and first come first served

Cheers for the advice CA
Don't have vac seal currently, is something I intend to work on.
Infact I only have one size of mylar bag so until I fix that the weed does get slightly compressed in the process of double bagging but nothing that bad

Cheers,

#6 2019-11-27 14:10

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Should let yall know I've obtained another tray of 50mg tramadol, a small quantity of 10mg morphine, small quantity of 30mg codeine and amitriptyline.

Have restocked on dexies and quetiapine.

Thing is, I think I may end up needing an extra day and a half.
Back at 6pm on the 29th at the very latest.
I've been meaning to rearrange my setup, count up all my stock, and sort and store my packaging materials so it becomes more like an assembly line process but I've spent most of the vacation cleaning and not making too much progress on those things.

It's much harder when you decide not to eat your own stimulants lol

Might make that 5th-8th of december vacation start on the 4th, will keep everyone posted

Cheers,

Board footer