#1 2019-11-22 18:40

PabloCapone12

What should I do here

Soo I got a pack through from nl, and got it sent to one of my drop addresses. Because it had tracking on it, instead of it being left in the mailbox I was given a card to collect. (Note this isnt my address and has no relation to me) I tried to rearrange for it to be redelivered, but it just said that is unavailable for this item and it needs to be collected from the post office. What would you guys recommend i do? It also had a fake name on it. Would it be too risky to collect from the post office or what? What do yall reckon

#2 2019-11-22 19:00

gucci

Re: What should I do here

let it go

#3 2019-11-23 00:20

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Fake name with no fake id - may as well give up
Even with a fake id you risk getting done for that.
Unavailable for delivery also makes it sound definitely suspect

-

That being said I once had a pack sent with my name that I had to pick up a long time ago. Thought about letting it go, friend advised me to go for it.
I was sweating, nervous thinking if it takes longer than a couple minutes or she reaches for a phone may as well run for it.
Grabbed some kinda touchpad small device I was like fuuuuuucck then she tells me to sign my name, I do it, get handed my pack, I'm walking out of there with it in my jacket, round the corner down the streets back to my house while looking around behind my back for pigs tooting their sirens at me.

Next thing you know I'm safe and sound at home with my presumed supply quantity of class A drugs, absolutely no problems.

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#4 2019-11-23 00:30

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

I don't think even signing for a package really removes your plausible deniability

If any random tom dick and harry who doesn't know about the dark web had a card for pickup randomly appear in their letterbox when they didn't order shit you'd think they might be curious or lackadaisical enough to go pick it up anyway.
Maybe a family member or a friend sent them a gift! You never know.

Someone else might have more of a clue than I do, but if this excuse is workable you'll want to apply the stfu tactic when the cops question you, don't say shit, and then if they think their case against you is strong enough and charge you anyway even though they don't necessarily have proof you ordered it, could play into your defense in court hypothetically

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#5 2019-11-23 00:50

Charlie Brown

yeah why use a fake name? I see more consequences than rewards

#6 2019-11-23 09:40

PabloCapone12

If it changes anything it was only 5gs of mdma.  Was just testing a vendors stealth

#7 2019-11-23 11:50

MrRobot

Ronald McDruggled wrote:

That being said I once had a pack sent with my name that I had to pick up a long time ago. Thought about letting it go, friend advised me to go for it.
I was sweating, nervous thinking if it takes longer than a couple minutes or she reaches for a phone may as well run for it.
Grabbed some kinda touchpad small device I was like fuuuuuucck then she tells me to sign my name, I do it, get handed my pack, I'm walking out of there with it in my jacket, round the corner down the streets back to my house while looking around behind my back for pigs tooting their sirens at me.

Woah, you must have some iron balls.

The stats on the customs website shows quite a lot of international drug seizures per day going through the international mail center, does this mean the chances of getting caught are not in your favor or is this only a small percentage of what actually makes it through? I don't get why people don't use shipping/container route, seems far less obvious than using the front door and the options to conceal in objects is limitless. Not sure how true this is, but I hear only a very small percentage of containers actually get searched (perhaps as low as 1%?).

Last edited by MrRobot (2019-11-23 11:50)

#8 2019-11-23 15:50

PabloCapone12

MrRobot wrote:
Ronald McDruggled wrote:

Woah, you must have some iron balls.

The stats on the customs website shows quite a lot of international drug seizures per day going through the international mail center, does this mean the chances of getting caught are not in your favor or is this only a small percentage of what actually makes it through? I don't get why people don't use shipping/container route, seems far less obvious than using the front door and the options to conceal in objects is limitless. Not sure how true this is, but I hear only a very small percentage of containers actually get searched (perhaps as low as 1%?).

Ive thought this too. In my case it made it through but since its another address not related to me i could get done for stealing mail lol(even though im just collecting something I paid for from another address and it doesnt help when that something is drugs) seems more trouble than its worth. Unless I also have iron balls?

#9 2019-11-24 11:00

astroburp

I would 100% pick it up, use your normal ID. Or i can make you an ID witht he fake name on it if you like, i have done thisin the past and told the post office i didnt realise i'd need ID, but have a scan of my ID on my phone, they always accept this. 5g of MDMA would be destroyed if customs had found it, there is no way they would let it get through and attempt to bust the importer

#10 2019-11-24 14:10

nztor

Even with fake name on it, they should still allow you to collect it. I have done this many times because I was "collecting for my flatmate" who doesn't have a car. I think all they care about is having some ID in case it turned out to be a theft of the card.

Last edited by nztor (2019-11-24 14:10)

#11 2019-11-25 17:00

PabloCapone12

Picked up today. Got it all good it took a while felt sketched out as fuck lol. She had a good long look at my id too after i said im picking up on behalf. But got it in the end lol

Board footer