#1 2019-12-02 17:40

PickleRick

Mimosa hositla bark wanted!!

Anyone thinking about importing some Mimosa hositla bark?
Definitely interest in buying some!!
Thanks.

#2 2019-12-05 13:30

samtheman1990

Re: Mimosa hositla bark wanted!!

Just go for gold bro, u dont have to worry too much

its a defence if the product has a recognized industrial purpose.. in this case - you're importing t-shirt dye and have never heard of DMT... "DM what? .. nah bro i'm dying tshirts (or making soap - take your pick)"

it becomes a problem if you admit you know anything about DMT or admit you intend to use it for illicit purposes... as always, a healthy dose of stfu will keep you safe wink

#3 2019-12-11 13:00

samtheman1990

Misuse of drugs act 1975
12AC Offence to import or export precursor substance without reasonable excuse

Without limiting the circumstances under subsection (1) in which a person may have a reasonable excuse, a person has a reasonable excuse if—
(a) he or she imports a precursor substance into New Zealand in order that—
(i) a medical practitioner, dentist, or veterinarian may, in the circumstances referred to in section 8(2)(a), produce or manufacture a controlled drug from the precursor substance; or
(ii) a pharmacist or any person with the authority and under the immediate supervision of a pharmacist may, in any of the circumstances referred to in section 8(2)(b), produce or manufacture a controlled drug from the precursor substance; or
(iii) the precursor substance be used for a lawful purpose (including, without limitation, an agricultural, commercial, or industrial purpose); or

iii is what i'm refering to, MHRB is a precursor to DMT, but is also used commonly as a textile dye or for use in soap

#4 2019-12-11 14:20

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

If you want some insurance get a couple t shirts and other dyes for tye dying and what not

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#5 2019-12-11 14:20

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

It was one dude who got pinged for trying to import 18kg.

I've heard from the rumor mill that you should have better luck with smaller amounts and if it isn't powdered but rather clumpy chips.

May have better luck with some kind of acacia instead of mimosa.

Good luck to you brother

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#6 2019-12-11 16:20

samtheman1990

yeah that dude also admitted he knew what DMT was, had used it in the past and knew MHRB was a precursor.. or so i hear through the rumour mill... again, a healthy dose of STFU would of helped him heaps

Board footer